Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White women often have a big problem with fetishising "mixed kids" with their non-white partners.
Reminds me of that weird obsession that so many different types of people have with wanting a “mixed” black baby that has a specific type of curly hair and light eyes 😬😬😬😬
---
Flossie digging for absolute gold in Byron’s latest vlog
View attachment 2894455
jesus christ! do that tit in private.

the side eye and then the camera moving down has me sooo uncomf omg

Reactions: 3
I feel like if her bf acted with a female friend how she acted with Jacob she’d kick off. But I bet he doesn’t have female friends other than his mates’ girlfriends.

She’s definitely lost weight through 75 hard. But her face looks odd to me. She’s done something weird to her eyebrows. She now has those deep lines from her nose to her mouth and the jaw Botox does not suit her. Just emphasises her overbite. She also has that downturned mouth thing that I really don’t like lol sorry
eyebrows are 100% thinner than normal. look more arched

Reactions: 1
WHO is that?
IMG_5787.jpeg

girl be fr

no no no no no
View attachment 2903645
View attachment 2903646
---
WHO is that?
IMG_5787.jpeg

girl be fr

no no no no no
View attachment 2903645
View attachment 2903646
didn’t have time to edit but

“no no no no no” was at first few second of this vlog

IMG_5790.jpeg

i will say something nice like my mum raised me to, she looks gorgeous in the say or shot it vid imo. the styling and the eyebrows are really working

IMG_5791.jpeg
IMG_5792.jpeg

she still fancies him though and he gives me major ick my god. his type is just skinny hot girl, nothing else and he thinks he’s soo cool pls stop this is the first and last time i’ve seen this man

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She has the weirdest jaw/chin these days. It icks me out so bad. She never used to look like that.

Reactions: 4
agree she looks weirdly different in that vid, neither good or bad just like a different person. it's kinda giving uncanny valley emily canham?

WHO is that? View attachment 2903637
girl be fr

no no no no no
View attachment 2903645
View attachment 2903646
---

didn’t have time to edit but

“no no no no no” was at first few second of this vlog

View attachment 2903674

i will say something nice like my mum raised me to, she looks gorgeous in the say or shot it vid imo. the styling and the eyebrows are really working

View attachment 2903676View attachment 2903677
she still fancies him though and he gives me major ick my god. his type is just skinny hot girl, nothing else and he thinks he’s soo cool pls stop this is the first and last time i’ve seen this man
does anyone know where her circular gold necklace is from??

i screenshot the exact clip she got her thumb nail from in the video and you can definitely see where she has slimmed her face and edited the makeup. i don't see an issue with editing her makeup for the thumbnail but it is sad to see she feels the need to slim her jaw even after all the masseter botox and recent weight loss

i actually thought she looked really nice in the original video

Attachments

Reactions: 10
i screenshot the exact clip she got her thumb nail from in the video and you can definitely see where she has slimmed her face and edited the makeup. i don't see an issue with editing her makeup for the thumbnail but it is sad to see she feels the need to slim her jaw even after all the masseter botox and recent weight loss

Wow she really yassifed herself in the thumbnail…

Reactions: 19

shes not just slimmed her jaw it’s her whole head shes like squeezed narrower

Reactions: 5

Of COURSE she’s still promoting betterhelp

Reactions: 5
She talks more about money than any other influencer and I find it so distasteful. Everyone was grown up and no longer caress how much influencers earn (especially in this economy). She’s said several times how sad she is that the mountain of money she had prior to buying her house is no longer there and she’s trying to get it back. So she’ll do any disingenuous sponsorship. Better help is a scam and everyone knows that. But she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 12
i saw some discussions in her comments about this. i assume they’ll have been deleted by now

it’s especially fucked bc she is so mentally unwell herself which is awful and i don’t wish it on anyone but read the room? jesus bleeping christ

Reactions: 7
The problem with Flossie is she's had little to no development in the kind of content she makes. Even Olivia has evolved from vlogging to modelling and travelling (social climbing too, it pays off though!). Flossie is still out here making say it or shot it, glow up videos... does she have nothing new to say or things of interest to share (besides her house transformation videos, which I do find more interesting but pretty braggy to be honest)?? Influencers like Flossie, Kate Elisabeth etc all fall off because they don't grow and offer anything NEW... their age mates/viewers are in uni, jobs, living real lives and I can't imagine they really care about the kind of content they make. Surely this girl has more about her than her youtube shows ??

Reactions: 18