Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t that crazy tbh… some people wear much less to uni fancy dress nights out
Yeah but a fancy dress is obviously completely different. My point is that she literally looks like she’s in fancy dress or sexy bedroom attire so I’d feel ridiculous out on a regular night out like that. It’s the socks for sure. The dress with boots or something would’ve been fine. She looks like she’s about perform a strip tease!

I couldn’t believe in her new vid she left that man at her door. Such stupid behaviour. Just put a hoodie on and answer the door? She completely wasted his time? Wow. Also I love how she’s acting like £6000 is a lot of money to her. Babe it really ain’t come off it.

Reactions: 6
confused as to why she couldn't just chuck on some joggers and jumper to answer the door to the landscaper she organised to be there??? am i missing something o_O

Reactions: 12
confused as to why she couldn't just chuck on some joggers and jumper to answer the door to the landscaper she organised to be there??? am i missing something o_O
no i would've felt so guilty just carrying on filming a youtube video just leaving some poor guy stood outside my front door after travelling however long to get there

Reactions: 9
no i would've felt so guilty just carrying on filming a youtube video just leaving some poor guy stood outside my front door after travelling however long to get there
She is so entitled to do this. The fact she was happy to film it all as well. She was like “I hope you guys understand I had no choice”. Hello?? Just put some clothes on and answer the door?! She literally just cba.

Reactions: 13
She is so entitled to do this. The fact she was happy to film it all as well. She was like “I hope you guys understand I had no choice”. Hello?? Just put some clothes on and answer the door?! She literally just cba.
It’s so entitled. I hope they charge her a big fee for wasting their time when they would’ve known she was home (lights on etc)

Reactions: 8
in her new yt vid she says she thinks she would get more fashion brand deals if she was thinner - makes me sad she obviously thinks she'd be on Olivias level if she had her body - which is probably sadly true - the fashion industry is so f-ed up

• Sad
Reactions: 11
in her new yt vid she says she thinks she would get more fashion brand deals if she was thinner - makes me sad she obviously thinks she'd be on Olivias level if she had her body - which is probably sadly true - the fashion industry is so f-ed up
?! Could she be thinner? What size is she? I don’t see her as chubby at all.

Reactions: 9
?! Could she be thinner? What size is she? I don’t see her as chubby at all.
I’d say she’s a slim healthy size. But she’s likely comparing herself to models who have not got good relationships with food and aren’t healthy. But I don’t think she’s not thin herself. I just relate to her saying ‘it feels like everyone is so thin right now’ because it really does - it feels like skinny is a trend again

Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s a slim healthy size. But she’s likely comparing herself to models who have not got good relationships with food and aren’t healthy. But I don’t think she’s not thin herself. I just relate to her saying ‘it feels like everyone is so thin right now’ because it really does - it feels like skinny is a trend again
100%. the 2000s size 0 / ana culture is back.
it's been creeping in for the last year or so, maybe longer.

watch in 10 years time we'll be back to BBL's and the kardashians buying their asses back. women's bodies are accessories after all, keep up with the rotation of trends!

Reactions: 15
100%. the 2000s size 0 / ana culture is back.
it's been creeping in for the last year or so, maybe longer.

watch in 10 years time we'll be back to BBL's and the kardashians buying their asses back. women's bodies are accessories after all, keep up with the rotation of trends!
You’re absolutely spot on. Different parts of women’s bodies, often parts we have no control over (or little control over), become trend cycles and it’s exhausting. I was skinny when the Kardashian curves were in trend, now I’m slightly bigger (just because I’m in my 20s now and I was 15 before) and now my old body is the trend 😭 can’t keep up!

Reactions: 4