Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t care if this is a joke or whatever. Allowing a man to claim you’re his ex for a video and hugging him like this. Playing into the role it’s sad. No wonder she couldn’t keep a man. I personally wouldn’t find this rude. Her boyfriend might not
IMG_0704.jpeg

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2883888
---

She seems to run to Jacob every time she goes through a breakup. She did the same thing when she broke up with that blonde boy. She might not even be single for all we know. Throughout her whole relationship despite it being happy/healthy according to her, she’s been posting about non stop breakdowns. (Btw not saying her bf has anything to do with her breakdowns - you can obviously be in a happy relationship and still have your mental health struggles ofc) xx
were she and Jacob ever even together? I thought they just said that for clout

Reactions: 1
cant link it but in her recent tiktok she looks vvvv thin hate commenting on other peoples bodies but couldn't help but notice!!

Reactions: 3
She genuinely looks ill
she’d absolutely love this comment, she’s the most prime example of someone who grew up on pro ana tumblr and has never got those ideals out of her head, everything she posts she has herself contorted to show her shoulders and legs in that unnatural pose, just constant body checking and references to the weight she’s lost

Reactions: 21
Agree 100% the way she stretches her arms out and parts her leg. The last video she’s heavily clenching her jaw too. I cringe sm
she’d absolutely love this comment, she’s the most prime example of someone who grew up on pro ana tumblr and has never got those ideals out of her head, everything she posts she has herself contorted to show her shoulders and legs in that unnatural pose, just constant body checking and references to the weight she’s lost

Reactions: 6
Dunno if this is bad to say but she’s definitely using a slimming filter on her most recent TikTok, you can see it like fall into place on her legs

Reactions: 6
Dunno if this is bad to say but she’s definitely using a slimming filter on her most recent TikTok, you can see it like fall into place on her legs
i don’t think she is, it’s like she’s twitching almost because she’s trying so hard to flex and contort herself to look slimmer, she’s trying to tense/pull her legs in a specific way

Reactions: 4
thoughts:

- her face is deffo slimmer. filter or not it looks bleeping WEIRD and alien like 👽
- I’ve become so aware of the fact she only really shows one side of her face 😭 absolutely relatable vibe for me but if you’re prominent on social media it’s a bit like overly obvious and strange
- is Jacob not in a relationship with Issy?

True. Yk that TikTok atm that says “that’s not a compliment”..it applies here. She looks gaunt and miserable.

Reactions: 1
she Is verrry obviously tensing so hard to make her collarbones stick out and her neck ligament to pop out looool I had anorexia and even when You’re super underweight it doesn’t actually make ur neck look like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
True. Yk that TikTok atm that says “that’s not a compliment”..it applies here. She looks gaunt and miserable.
yeah i put similar on olivia neill's thread recently, they'll thrive off these sort of comments as that's just how eds work

I agree you can always see how fuzzy and glitchy it is around her legs and body in general when she moves like she has a good phone there’s absolutely no reason for it to be weird and fuzzy like that.

Overall she’s heavily tensing and angling her photos to make herself appear slimmer. When you actually think about this overall, how sad and concerning is that? Come off social media!! Please.