Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s selling her sofa even after admitted her dog weed on it so many times as a puppy and it hasn’t been professionally cleaned…why do influencers think people want their scraps and cast offs?? Same way she was wondering if a children’s hospital wanted her manky old dirty jelly cats…Yeah cos a hospital is going to want something covered in germs in contact with sick children…
so true. they think we are peasants who should be lucky to get their scraps. i can literally imagine her complaining on a vlog about it "i was selling my sofa, like yah, it has dog piss on it but i'm selling it for soooooh much cheaper JUST for you poor savages. you should be luuuckkkkey"

Reactions: 1
she has a seller warning on fakespot guard....
where are the clothes + ???
was this uploaded straight from her phone?
literally no effort into showing potential buyers what the "puppy wear and tear" is. couldn't even be arsed to crop the screenshots lol.

shes so lazy oml, has this girl ever worked for anything?

her uploading them all together as well? like ya someone will defo want aaaall my stuff from me for £1k. surely you would just list them seperatley with detailed photos and description.

Reactions: 4
so true. they think we are peasants who should be lucky to get their scraps. i can literally imagine her complaining on a vlog about it "i was selling my sofa, like yah, it has dog piss on it but i'm selling it for soooooh much cheaper JUST for you poor savages. you should be luuuckkkkey"
i totally get the point in the original post and i agree, but i feel like she’s trying to seem charitable and not wasteful because she doesn’t want people to think she’s just throwing stuff away

Reactions: 1
i totally get the point in the original post and i agree, but i feel like she’s trying to seem charitable and not wasteful because she doesn’t want people to think she’s just throwing stuff away
I wish I thought of her as highly.
If she thinks it's worth selling, then it's worth donating, she could give to charity if she's that concerned about looking charitable.
she wants to flog it together asap bc she can't bc arsed to deal with different listings, buyers and collections but she still what's the ££££

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand she had a long TikTok raving about how the last month she’s sober, glowing and feeling so much better, closer with friends, family her boyfriend, she’s sleeping better, getting work done and going for walks - then posts a TikTok crying of her hoping the whole month was a joke?

I never believe a word out of that girls mouth she’s ridiculous 😭😭😭

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand she had a long TikTok raving about how the last month she’s sober, glowing and feeling so much better, closer with friends, family her boyfriend, she’s sleeping better, getting work done and going for walks - then posts a TikTok crying of her hoping the whole month was a joke?

I never believe a word out of that girls mouth she’s ridiculous 😭😭😭
does she have bipolar? did she get dumped?
what happened?!?!

Reactions: 2
does she have bipolar? did she get dumped?
what happened?!?!
Don’t worry - she will upload another “Answering Your Questions” with a clickbait thumbnail and will dance around vaguely about something without answering any questions while doing her makeup.

Reactions: 13
IMG_7639.jpeg

---

The way she’s acting here is very much giving single
She seems to run to Jacob every time she goes through a breakup. She did the same thing when she broke up with that blonde boy. She might not even be single for all we know. Throughout her whole relationship despite it being happy/healthy according to her, she’s been posting about non stop breakdowns. (Btw not saying her bf has anything to do with her breakdowns - you can obviously be in a happy relationship and still have your mental health struggles ofc) xx

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5