Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a pretty girl naturally but why’s she trying to almost make herself look unwell and unkept. She looks horrific here, in a recent vlog she said she likes her makeup to look like she’s got under eye circles, seriously 🫣
she’s mentally stuck in 2012 tumblr

Reactions: 17
She’s a pretty girl naturally but why’s she trying to almost make herself look unwell and unkept. She looks horrific here, in a recent vlog she said she likes her makeup to look like she’s got under eye circles, seriously 🫣
She preaches about loving yourself, yet doesn’t anything but try to actually look like herself. Weird behaviour. She’s trying to buy into the “be kind. Everyone is beautiful” tit without acc practicing what she preaches.

Bizarre as well because she clearly knows she suits a more feminine, "done" style yet can't seem to resist the urge to dress like a roadman :LOL:

Reactions: 1
You can tell she’s back in her era of pumping out trash content just to be able to stick a sponsorship on. I bet we’ll be seeing a lot more consistency from her but every video will be sponsored. Just like the year prior to buying her house EVERYTHING she put out was sponsored. In her last video she was banging on about how she wants to see money back in her account, how she won’t spend on her house until she has the money back…her video today was complete trash. Just her doing her makeup and whining. But it was purely for the skin and me ad.

Im sick of her coming on camera and whining/crying. She never actually says what’s wrong so it’s hard to sympathise with her. She’s in a healthy relationship, has just bought a house, has a sweet dog, cool opportunities…just stfu.

She also completely repeated her spiel about Penance from her last video is she ok?? I also noticed, and I think it’s weird - she doesn’t have a single female friend?? Her only friends are gay men (Byron, Josh, Jim, Lewys). Is that weird to anyone else?

Reactions: 16
She also completely repeated her spiel about Penance from her last video is she ok?? I also noticed, and I think it’s weird - she doesn’t have a single female friend?? Her only friends are gay men (Byron, Josh, Jim, Lewys). Is that weird to anyone else?
I don't think she's a girls girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone find her burps in her vlogs genuinely disgusting like don’t think anyone is finding that funny

Reactions: 7
Well considering the rumour of her sleeping with Olivia’s “man”, I would think she isn’t.
Wasn’t that rumour the other way around; Olivia getting with someone Flossie was interested in? I could definitely believe that.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t that rumour the other way around; Olivia getting with someone Flossie was interested in? I could definitely believe that.
I could believe it either way around tbh. Considering Flossie has no female friends though that's a bit of a red flag, I've known many girls like her and they have no female friends for a reason.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her latest tiktok about her flat being broken into and some guy is in the comments it claiming she is lying and using his story or something?

Some coffee reviewer with 5k followers, seems random af but want to know what he is on about.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to double post but she must have been lying in that tiktok as she has taken it down. Don't think she would do that if the guy wasn't telling the truth that she phoned the police for his house being broken into and then said her house was broken into while she was on the sofa.

Why lie about something like that? I don't get it.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to double post but she must have been lying in that tiktok as she has taken it down. Don't think she would do that if the guy wasn't telling the truth that she phoned the police for his house being broken into and then said her house was broken into while she was on the sofa.

Why lie about something like that? I don't get it.
She has admitted in multiple vlogs that when she would meet people on nights out she would make up crazy lies about herself, so I’m not suprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone see her latest tiktok about her flat being broken into and some guy is in the comments it claiming she is lying and using his story or something?

Some coffee reviewer with 5k followers, seems random af but want to know what he is on about.
I reckon it’s because his house was actually broken into and items were stolen and she mentioned watching the guy do it while on the phone to police but they guy only attempted hers, so he’s upset because his was actually broken into if that makes sense and she’s making content like hers was broken into

Not surprised she’s doing 75 hard now, any excuse to under eat and over exercise and then post all about it.

Reactions: 13
i really don't think olivia and flossie actively hate each other the way people think

Reactions: 7