Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still with her boyfriend then? She said in her new video she wants mixed Indian children with her beautiful boyfriend

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wish I thought of her as highly.
If she thinks it's worth selling, then it's worth donating, she could give to charity if she's that concerned about looking charitable.
she wants to flog it together asap bc she can't bc arsed to deal with different listings, buyers and collections but she still what's the ££££
oh yeah i meant more with donating the jelly cats, which was mentioned in the post that was quoted before the one i replied to. but with listing every thing at once, it definitely is for convenience and ease, so she doesn’t have to sort everything separately. completely agree with you here
---
Has her face always been this weird and long? She looks like a foot!

View attachment 2879541
i feel like she’s so obsessed with making her face look so slim that it makes it look weirdly elongated a lot of the time

I feel like if her bf acted with a female friend how she acted with Jacob she’d kick off. But I bet he doesn’t have female friends other than his mates’ girlfriends.

She’s definitely lost weight through 75 hard. But her face looks odd to me. She’s done something weird to her eyebrows. She now has those deep lines from her nose to her mouth and the jaw Botox does not suit her. Just emphasises her overbite. She also has that downturned mouth thing that I really don’t like lol sorry

Reactions: 8
not everyone who loses weight is on ozempic, she very obviously has issues with food
yeah I know, I’m talking more so the characteristic slimming of her features that is associated with ozempic, rather than noticeable weight loss

Her posing to look skinnier always pissed me off, but to be honest her new posts have just made me sad

Reactions: 6
She appears to be spiralling.
If her relationship ends, i genuinely think she’ll have a breakdown.

I don’t think her mental health is good enough for a social media career. She clearly has a lot of body issues and I’m sure your face and body being your career doesn’t help that

Reactions: 10
Struggle to watch her anymore. ALL she cares about is how slim she looks and makes that her whole personality trait, really triggering and sad

Reactions: 14
not everyone who loses weight is on ozempic, she very obviously has issues with food
This is very true, and i'm not saying she is but I don't think people understand how many others are actually on it now! It's so incredibly easy to get your hands on. A handful of girls in my office are on it and they are objectively already in good shape!

Reactions: 2
She is severely sucking in in her latest story, the way her stomach goes is not natural. Flossie please get off social media and seek help, for yourself but most importantly for young impressionable girls

Reactions: 6
It’s giving pro ana tumblr where the girls would post a cube of cheese and a handful of grapes on their profile with the alien jumper and black leggings to show off the thigh gap 🫠 that’s what she is giving tbh

Reactions: 7
She is severely sucking in in her latest story, the way her stomach goes is not natural. Flossie please get off social media and seek help, for yourself but most importantly for young impressionable girls
did she delete it?

her content is awful shes really fell off, like why is she doing a joe and the juice taste test ? What part of ur audience wants this lazy content?

Reactions: 14
her content is awful shes really fell off, like why is she doing a joe and the juice taste test ? What part of ur audience wants this lazy content?
She's fallen off because she seems to have no motivation for anything other than making herself look unhealthy. And who wants to see that? She's looking worse and worse she really needs to address her body image issues.

Reactions: 4
Flossie digging for absolute gold in Byron’s latest vlog

• Sick
Reactions: 13
i wonder how much living with olivia back in the day influenced her/gave her 'ideas'

Reactions: 4