Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I knew it wouldn’t be long the anti maskers arrived on this thread. I genuinely believe that anyone who refuses to wear a face covering just because they don’t want to should be denied medical treatment if they catch it and become seriously ill.

Dont get me started on the anti vaccers. I’ll get banned if I say what I think of them. My Mum nearly died of measles as a child in the 1950’s, it is really serious. Why put your child at risk of catching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
The only reason you haven't caught anything is because the majority of people HAVE been vaccinated and therefore haven't been able to pass it on to you. Anti vaxxers are so fucking selfish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Please everyone ...we are all entitled to an op...it's called free speech..so I think it's disrespectful to diss someones op as rubbish and selfish if you disagree with it.i like to keep an open mind and see how stuff develops...and not dismiss stuff out of hand straightaway..
Let's bear in mind Jimmy saville and phlidomide drugs and how wonderful that was to start with...
Even Hitler's quote earlier made sense to me so how scary does that make you feel??
Live and let live and let ppl have their own op...and cherish free speech and free will while it's here.
❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Spinidge

VIP Member
Depends what you were last vaccinated for, but I’d imagine you’ve just been lucky.
It's got nothing to do with luck. Having a healthy lifestyle plays an important role in not getting ill. I eat good, nutritious home made food, I regularly exercise, get plenty of sleep, don't smoke and hardly drink alcohol at all for the last few years. If I catch a bug, I can usually shake it off quite quickly.

What offends me are folk saying people like me who don't want a Covid vaccination, should forgo medical treatment, when I've looked after myself all my life, and paid taxes for 20 years. There's plenty of people out there that abuse and neglect their bodies every day. The amount of people I see in supermarkets with trolleys piled high with fizzy drinks, junk food and alcohol, is scandalous. But it's their choice, just how I don't want a vaccine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

bookwormbex

Forgot to mention, i work in a NHS hospital, its so quiet, nobody here is getting the treatment they need, outpatients ie cancer patients are forgotten about because we are only allowed to be on the covid ward as a priority....ours was the first hospital in the UK with covid cases, the news said there was hundreds of people coming in with covid and we couldn't handle it......we've probably never during the whole lockdown had more than 30 people in at once with covid. The hospital was ordered to shut down our whole children's wards to turn it into a covid only part of the hospital...children who have been here for months, turfed out of their bedrooms here for nothing. Nobody. Is. Here.
Alot of people are starting to question it now which is brilliant, its a great awakening for sure.
Seen alot worse with the flu and we arent all wearing masks for that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Not Now Bernard

I refuse to believe Dr David Kelly committed suicide. I think he was whacked by the American intelligence service.

Reactions: 27

Not Now Bernard

I think Covid has just been a massive cock up. All western leaders are too embarrassed/scared that this has been a huge overreaction - the entire economy destroyed, a generation of education ballsed up; mass unemployment etc that will take decades to get over. It’s hardly giving Ebola and the plague a run for its money.
hence they are piling on the fear as they haven’t got a clue to get us out of this mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I told other half that Tom hanks was dead and. They would blame it on covid but it was really a bullet to back of head,cos he was HWs biggest p.e.d.o and he looked at me like I was mental and was losing my mind...
As everyone round me does...the sooner I'm vidicated,the better.i try to joke about it but at this rate I'll be watching it all enfold in the a secure unit 🙈🙏👾👽🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What will happen to the people who choose not to get vaccinated????
Personally, I think the vaccine will be used on a “Health Passport”, and, depending on whether you have the passport, will determine your movements (or lack of movements..)
I won’t be lining up to get the vaccine - and as this is my choice, please respect this, as I have no desire to get drawn into any arguments regarding vaccinations..😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

bookwormbex

I'm not posting a theory as such I just wanted to mention something before I start spewing conspiracies and my beliefs on here 🤣🤣

It is CRAZY to me how many people in the world refuse to even entertain a thought of the elites being evil. The women I work with are exhausting with it, they say "it wouldn't be broadcast on the news if it wasn't true".
How what why?!?!?
Why does nobody believe they could be lied to! Telling a lie is such an easy thing to do, and because someone has power, it means they cant can't lie? Get a grip!

Rant over, glad ive found this thread and its a space where we can say what we like without sounding insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Spinidge

VIP Member
Oh @TheJoanCollinsFanClub i love your posts and your personality but that post has really scared me 😫 please tell me what the other outcome could be? 😉
Trump wins the election and finishes draining the swamp aka the Deep State, worldwide. All the psychotic criminals get sent to Gitmo, the missing 500 Trillion dollars are recovered and noone has to pay anymore tax, or are forced to take a poxy vaccine. We all have a massive party, burning our masks and skip off into the sunset, not socially distancing, safe in the knowledge the NWO will never be a threat again!!! 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Rebecca49

The thing with the masks is it so contradicting, when this whole thing started and COVID was rife, everyone was all over each other in supermarkets and for the past 5 months most people were not wearing them in supermarkets, but then they all of a sudden say they are required (which does make it seem more for the economy than anyone’s health) and how you can be in pubs, restaurants without one, and like I mentioned earlier the exemptions for not wearing is basically if you don’t want too. I know a few people who are not wearing them but have said if the government implemented this at the start they would of had no problem wearing them.
I just want to add what I hate the must about this situation is the whole “anti maskers vs mask wearers” it’s so sad that everyone is against each other in the world why can’t we just accept everyone’s own right to do as they feel is best for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I saw this on Instagram so did a google image search... seriously, wtf?!
I actually feel sick.
The thing with the masks is it so contradicting, when this whole thing started and COVID was rife, everyone was all over each other in supermarkets and for the past 5 months most people were not wearing them in supermarkets, but then they all of a sudden say they are required (which does make it seem more for the economy than anyone’s health) and how you can be in pubs, restaurants without one, and like I mentioned earlier the exemptions for not wearing is basically if you don’t want too. I know a few people who are not wearing them but have said if the government implemented this at the start they would of had no problem wearing them.
I just want to add what I hate the must about this situation is the whole “anti maskers vs mask wearers” it’s so sad that everyone is against each other in the world why can’t we just accept everyone’s own right to do as they feel is best for them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree I’ve said on the covid thread that the rules surrounding masks are contradictory especially when it comes to pubs. I also think ‘mask uptake’ would have been higher had it been implemented at the start, and I’m someone who does wear a mask in the shops. I keep seeing smug memes from both sides of the mask debate about how awful/stupid the other side is. It’s fucking dumb and this pandemic has brought out a really nasty side to people this year.People acting like not wearing a mask is literally murder and even accosting complete strangers for not wearing them, then people acting like those who do wear masks are dumb scared sheep. Just stop it you’re all being cunts at this point.

• Heart
For quite a few years now, I've had my suspicions about Esther Rantzen. In the interview I've attached, regarding her appearance on a Jimmy Savile documentary, her behaviour is very odd. She starts off with what could be an embedded confession, then doesn't let the interviewer get a question in, and then changes tact and goes on the defensive. I think she's possibly got enough blackmail material to make her untouchable. Just a theory.
I read a report years and years ago that claimed childline was actually set up to filter and silence children reporting high profile abusers in the 80s. No idea if this is true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Wow
  • Sad

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
2020 is making me feel like I'm in some weird matrix or alternate reality. Nothing is making sense anymore 😞 I am waiting with my popcorn for Epsteins girlfriend to spill the tea.. wonder what bullshit the media will be putting out to distract us🤨 we all need to keep our ears to the wall on that one! Same with Hillary. I cannot believe the media had a day of blackout (BLM blackout Tuesday) for her court date. Madness! We all said Ellen's show would be cancelled and it likely is. All the fruit loop stuff seems to be happening 🥴 when I see people wear their masks like obedient, subservient sheep I do fear for our future. The social engineers know they can do whatever they like as people are listening, believing and obeying.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

gashers

Chatty Member
I know there is a separate thread for coved 19 but in my opinion it’s all part of the bigger picture anyway, on the radio today they said to be aware of the second wave that would be with us in about a month, really a virus that lets us know when it’s coming. I know they are saying it will be when the Kids go back to school therefore more movement but everything smells a bit fishy. I was told at the cash and carry last week I didn’t need a face mask because they are a wholesalers WTF they even had posters up to prove it. Then you can go in pubs and not wear masks but not Tesco or other shops. I live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland and a local picnic area has been cordoned off a few days ago due to the Coronavirus outbreak on the notice, so greater Manchester and other areas are being locked down again I’d say watch this space I reckon we’ll all be locked down again very soon. It’s a good way of controlling the masses breaking the economy and getting themselves ready for their new world order. Sod it where’s the wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Angry
  • Sad

bookwormbex

Are you a Dr or a Nurse? No doubting you, just interested because I’ve heard different stories.

I know an elderly lady who had a stroke at the start of lockdown, she was seen promptly and treated. My dad had thorough tests and scans in April for something that could have been cancer, turned out he was fine. He’s also had blood tests. No hold up there either. I know a child who had their appendix out. People who‘ve had treatment for MS and other chronic conditions throughout lockdown.

Its a myth that the NHS has shut down, what has happened is that all the time wasters who would rock up at A&E with minor twinges stayed at home and so A&E wasnt overrun. Also no people in work or out driving etc so fewer accident etc to deal with. An overrun A&E department has a knock on effect on the rest of hospital usually.

But obviously I’m taking about my own local hospital and it could be different elsewhere.
I'm a doctor and like you said it's of course different everywhere but the news specifically stated that my hospital was overrun as we were hit first with patients. We weren't. Thats when i began to question things in general. I'm guilty of listening to the majority of things I'm told and believing them, I always felt we couldn't be lied to but that flipped everything for me and now in my spare time i sit at my desk with my tin foil hat secured upon my noggin, exploring conspiracy theories against what I'd usually believe to be true.

• Heart
  • Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I used to think well this worlds gone to shit let the aliens have it and then I started reading up on reptilians and realised there evil too. Fuck!!

In reply to the person asking if the lady with the suicide pill is taking it too far?.I would say yes you cant let it ruin your mental health. I would probably do something like eat another piece of cake and think fuck the diet were all going to die anyway 🤣 the minute I start putting by a suicide pill I would have to step away from reading about all this stuff unless of course the aliens were already here and then its fight or flight 🤪 I dont hold much hope for my survival in an apocalyptic world to be honest I cant even run up the road without dying of exhaustion. Anyway wheres that slice of cake
One of the Moms from school has two suicide pills for herself and her 12 year old. She is planning on using them new years eve just at the stroke of midnight. She believes that from the 1st January, the Government are going to be mandatory vaccinating people against Covid and those who refuse will be sent to prison for 2 years and children removed permanently as they will be used to feed the elite to keep them going.

• Wow
  • Sad

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Genuine question here.
Why are people kicking the shit off about having to wear masks.

I genuinely believe that it's to keep my and my family safe. To keep others safe. I don't understand why people are so anti masks.

Why do you think the elite want us to wear masks if not to reduce the virus transmission.
Genuinely baffled.
C0FCE43D-4F2D-4F7A-BA34-2184A60CF52C.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Barb

🙄🙄🙄🙈🙈 OMG, you lot are too much for me. Someone come and call me when we're back to the sensible stuff like Tom Hanks being dead! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21