Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with the masks is it so contradicting, when this whole thing started and COVID was rife, everyone was all over each other in supermarkets and for the past 5 months most people were not wearing them in supermarkets, but then they all of a sudden say they are required (which does make it seem more for the economy than anyone’s health) and how you can be in pubs, restaurants without one, and like I mentioned earlier the exemptions for not wearing is basically if you don’t want too. I know a few people who are not wearing them but have said if the government implemented this at the start they would of had no problem wearing them.
I just want to add what I hate the must about this situation is the whole “anti maskers vs mask wearers” it’s so sad that everyone is against each other in the world why can’t we just accept everyone’s own right to do as they feel is best for them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also children don’t need to wear masks and how can you say ok in 2 weeks time you need one but do as you please today or tomorrow or until then, as I said earlier it’s mandatory supposedly in shops but not in the cash and carry. I think you’re right in saying it’s very contradictory and just plain confusing.

Reactions: 10
The thing with the masks is it so contradicting, when this whole thing started and COVID was rife, everyone was all over each other in supermarkets and for the past 5 months most people were not wearing them in supermarkets, but then they all of a sudden say they are required (which does make it seem more for the economy than anyone’s health) and how you can be in pubs, restaurants without one, and like I mentioned earlier the exemptions for not wearing is basically if you don’t want too. I know a few people who are not wearing them but have said if the government implemented this at the start they would of had no problem wearing them.
I just want to add what I hate the must about this situation is the whole “anti maskers vs mask wearers” it’s so sad that everyone is against each other in the world why can’t we just accept everyone’s own right to do as they feel is best for them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because if we all did what best for only ourselves the word would be even more messed up than it is. I COMPLETELY understand the not wearing of a mask because you have difficulties be it physically or mentally. But to not wear one so you don't become a sheep to the new world order and spreading that word is rediculous

I don't know why masks weren't introduced at the beginning. I think they should have been, people didn't take it seriously. My manager refused to close our doors even AFTER we were told we had too. Making staff who had juat finished chemo come into work to clean.
Why can't those who are able just do their bit...most of us locked down... Social distanced...wear a mask....whats the difference.

Not having a go BTW just a general musing to your post :)

Also children don’t need to wear masks and how can you say ok in 2 weeks time you need one but do as you please today or tomorrow or until then, as I said earlier it’s mandatory supposedly in shops but not in the cash and carry. I think you’re right in saying it’s very contradictory and just plain confusing.
Our guv have been tit at giving out solid guidance. That's been evident from the very start.
Work from home. Don't work from home. See you family in the garden but can't see you family in the park.

Reactions: 13
Because if we all did what best for only ourselves the word would be even more messed up than it is. I COMPLETELY understand the not wearing of a mask because you have difficulties be it physically or mentally. But to not wear one so you don't become a sheep to the new world order and spreading that word is rediculous

I don't know why masks weren't introduced at the beginning. I think they should have been, people didn't take it seriously. My manager refused to close our doors even AFTER we were told we had too. Making staff who had juat finished chemo come into work to clean.
Why can't those who are able just do their bit...most of us locked down... Social distanced...wear a mask....whats the difference.

Not having a go BTW just a general musing to your post :)

I know I didn’t really word it right as do what we want haha, it’s just so frustrating for everyone at the moment and I just hate to see people (not on this thread) have a go at eachother just makes me sad ☹

should we get back to conspiracy theories haha 😀

Our guv have been tit at giving out solid guidance. That's been evident from the very start.
Work from home. Don't work from home. See you family in the garden but can't see you family in the park.
@Memememe I’ve replied to you have no idea how my reply ha came up like that, it’s the middle of your post 😂

Reactions: 1
@Memememe I’ve replied to you have no idea how my reply ha came up like that, it’s the middle of your post 😂
I KNOW!!! I swear the site is glitchy. Like my post I wanted to reply to both of you seperatly I made 2 posts, one after the other but the second went on the end of the first and made a long post. Ffs.

Reactions: 1
To the poster who asked me earlier (sorry tried to reply in other thread but it had closed.) Yes I very much believe in "Alternative medicine" and have implemented alot of Bergman (and many others who say very similar things) principles and my health turned a huge concer. I had previously been suicidal struggling to deal with an autoimmune disorder and now do not suffer. I have seen others in my life improve their health with the same principles.
He advocates a plant based diet, exercise, vitamins, detoxifying and distressing the body.

I had exhausted all NHS avenues with my disorder and was told it was a life long condition that would degenerate over time. I am in the best shape of my life

If it helps I am vegan, a yogi and hope to live in a van one day! I also dont believe in coronavirus so I dont find his options dangerous.

I come from a family of medics, they're brainwashed by their education and pharmaceutical companies but I still love em 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There was NOT a media blackout for blackout Tuesday.

Blackout Tuesday was intended to amplify black voices, not for all to remain silent. The media did NOT remain silent on that day. I'm tired reading about this "media blackout" on these threads.
Is it possible that although the intention of Blackout Tuesday, was to amplify black voices, one of the many outcomes was that it reduced the focus on Hillary's court appearance, especially on social media. Why was it organised for Tuesday 2nd of June not the Monday or the Wednesday? Was there any significance for that particular date? Could it have been used as a distraction from Hillary's court appearance?

This doesn't take away from the intention and meaning behind Blackout Tuesday, people all round the world took part and resulted in mass awareness raising and dialogue about racial inequality. It was successful in its intentions. However, politicians and the media are renowned for using big events to 'bury bad news' from other events.

What I'm tired of, are politicians, particularly Dems, such as Joe 'if you don't vote for me then you ain't black' Biden, using the black community's fight for equality, to virtue signal their way to make political gains.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is it possible that although the intention of Blackout Tuesday, was to amplify black voices, one of the many outcomes was that it reduced the focus on Hillary's court appearance, especially on social media. Why was it organised for Tuesday 2nd of June not the Monday or the Wednesday? Was there any significance for that particular date? Could it have been used as a distraction from Hillary's court appearance?

This doesn't take away from the intention and meaning behind Blackout Tuesday, people all round the world took part and resulted in mass awareness raising and dialogue about racial inequality. It was successful in its intentions. However, politicians and the media are renowned for using big events to 'bury bad news' from other events.

What I'm tired of, are politicians, particularly Dems, such as Joe 'if you don't vote for me then you ain't black' Biden, using the black community's fight for equality, to virtue signal their way to make political gains.
She wasn't in court, her lawyers appeared. No judgement was made, it continues in September.

Reactions: 2
Ive just watched the alex rider drama on amazon prime. that was all about culling the population to create a better world and one of the baddies created his clones who were kids of prominent figures for the new world. hope its not a case of now life imitating drama.

Reactions: 6
She wasn't in court, her lawyers appeared. No judgement was made, it continues in September.
Was it well known that she would not be attending court then, albeit by video or phone? I thought she was going to. Just shows how little coverage it got. September will be interesting, that's for sure.

I saw this on Instagram so did a google image search... seriously, wtf?!
I actually feel sick.
I agree I’ve said on the covid thread that the rules surrounding masks are contradictory especially when it comes to pubs. I also think ‘mask uptake’ would have been higher had it been implemented at the start, and I’m someone who does wear a mask in the shops. I keep seeing smug memes from both sides of the mask debate about how awful/stupid the other side is. It’s bleeping dumb and this pandemic has brought out a really nasty side to people this year.People acting like not wearing a mask is literally murder and even accosting complete strangers for not wearing them, then people acting like those who do wear masks are dumb scared sheep. Just stop it you’re all being cunts at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually feel sick.

I agree I’ve said on the covid thread that the rules surrounding masks are contradictory especially when it comes to pubs. I also think ‘mask uptake’ would have been higher had it been implemented at the start, and I’m someone who does wear a mask in the shops. I keep seeing smug memes from both sides of the mask debate about how awful/stupid the other side is. It’s bleeping dumb and this pandemic has brought out a really nasty side to people this year.People acting like not wearing a mask is literally murder and even accosting complete strangers for not wearing them, then people acting like those who do wear masks are dumb scared sheep. Just stop it you’re all being cunts at this point.
Yes if it was to create a new world order as the theories surmise then they say the elites want us to be divided so we are not helping ourselves as the human race 😂.

Lke I say I wear a mask in the shops because let's face it even if you do believe its part of a bigger agenda you just dont know for certain is so i dont risk it. But just because I wear a mask it doesn't mean I agree with wearing it and dont look at some of the theories linked to why masks are in place and go hmmm could there be some truth to that 🧐 such as i mentioned in my deleted post the snap chat filter of a mask a few years back because I really do believe that predictive programming is a real thing. I also personally strongly believe that the virus was man made so that then goes hand in hand for me.

Aaaaaaand I also believe aliens to be real and that we are not the only species and the thought of it terrifies me to be honest but if I took all this stuff too seriously I would be living in a mountain somewhere dooms day prepping 😂 but if it was true I think were fucked anyway.

That's why threads like this exist so people can hash out these theories as if they are real and try to piece together stuff they have seen to form an opinion for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apparently the tv television & film pulls images from the forum named that on 4chan, which is obviously a cesspit.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Was it well known that she would not be attending court then, albeit by video or phone? I thought she was going to. Just shows how little coverage it got. September will be interesting, that's for sure.
it was reported in MSM. A quick google can show you this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think there has, for many years, been circles of powerful and morally corrupt people that overlap. They basically exploit other humans for their own gratification and then cover it up. Hollywood, political, royal - they’re all a web of connections and relations.

Also, without wanting to go too tinfoil hat, there have been increasing instances where I have literally thought about something at random and then I’ve seen an ad or something online relating to it. That makes me wonder.

ETA: I’m also very sceptical of those who scream about their own altruism and social justice. You never get conned by an obvious conman.

Reactions: 11
@Doc Absolutely! Those who shout the loudest, have the most to hide.

I watched this last night, I really like Jay Dyer as he was the one who finally woke me up a few years ago. He doesn't subscribe to all the QAnon stuff and is very independent in his thinking. Most of his livestreams are complex and long but this video is a good starting point for anyone interested in the all things Hollyweird/Illuminati etc.

I don't know if this is classed as a conspiracy but what are your opinions on the #freebritney movement?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.