Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebecca49

Ok I am not an anti-vaxer, I have had all mine and my kids have had them. We do not get the flu vac as it doesn’t actually vaccinate and we are healthy with no underlying conditions!

But I will not be getting any COVID vaccine unless they offer it in 10 years time at the least, why anyone would get a vaccine for something that is “so new even the scientists don’t know etc” but can’t question why aids or other virus don’t have a vaccine yet 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Barb

That's why these are so dangerous. I've said before and I'll say it again, conspiracy theory is like drinking. It's all fun and games but you need a designated driver (critical thinking) before endangering lives of everyone else on the road! This poor woman is probably very scared and willing to harm their own child over something that can't be proven! 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Mememememe

That’s shocking and sad. In case anyone else wants to know what it is without searching, it leads to images of children in what I perceive to be is indicative of something else. Look by all means, but I wish I hadn’t. This world depresses me.
Yea. I wish I'd not looked. Some of the comments in the pictures 🤢 I still cant believe there are people out there who could do this. I look at my babies and all I see is absolutely vulnerableness and feel such a massive urge to protect them. I feel it with all children tbh. I've stopped a person in the street hitting their kid. I just will never understand it. How you can abuse something that only ever wants you to protect them. 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Callmemaybe

Genuine question here.
Why are people kicking the shit off about having to wear masks.

I genuinely believe that it's to keep my and my family safe. To keep others safe. I don't understand why people are so anti masks.

Why do you think the elite want us to wear masks if not to reduce the virus transmission.
Genuinely baffled.
Only certain masks protect against a virus just have a Google. Making us wear masks is to see how compliant everyone Is, it's all about control. I won't wear one its ridiculous. Have look at how many supermarket workers contracted covid. Hardly any to say that they had more contact with the public than any other profession

• Heart
  • Angry
Well, all joking aside, I’m still going to post on whatever “Conspiracy” that I’m interested in..
But I’m not interested in arguing or having to justify myself, because someone doesn’t agree with me!!
If I want to post on Anti Vaxx, or Masks, etc, then I will!! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
My point is that people have to take some responsibility for their own health. You can't live on crap and neglect your body, then expect a jab to save you from all ills. I strongly believe in naturally, building up a healthy immune system. If I was catching flu every year and spreading it all over, I possibly would take a flu jab, but I'm not. I'm not against people who take them and I'm not on a mission to make other people sick.

Same as I don't go running to the docs for every ailment. I treated an ear infection myself last month with olive oil drops and vit c and zinc tablets. I rather save antibiotics for when I do get really ill, like when I got a post major surgery infection. My surgeon said my strong immune system saved my life.

I just don't want to be forced into taking a Covid vaccination. I don't agree with mandatory health programs and I don't want a vaccine that hasn't had the time or breadth of research to be developed. Noone knows what possible side effects it could have. I think it would be a leap of faith and I'd rather take my chances with the virus that has a 99+% survival rate. No amount of shouting down or name calling will sway me from this opinion.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I agree that this thread has become toxic. I posted that I think wearing a mask makes you look subservient etc and all shit hit the fan ever since. Its a conspiracy thread ffs. I was not posting that on a Mrs Meldrum thread or even a covid thread. People are acting as though I was speaking facts rather than my opinion or a conspiracy. People were more upset and outraged over me not agreeing with shitty, thin, useless masks than they were over sexual crimes against children. Priorities in order please. Covid death rate is extremely low. Ridiculously low and mainly affects old, ill people over 85. Fuck off if you think I'm listening to the bullshit and if you think a bit of cloth over my face will do fuck all. Do your research. Its not my job to educate anyone. There is plenty of accurate information knocking about. Instead of believing false, click bate articles on msm. Sorry for adding to the toxicity on this thread, it wasn't my intention but this whole covid bs/masks boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
With regard to 'Covid-19' definitely being real due to science, there isn't actually any scientific research proving its definitely real. They have never been able to isolate the virus which is the only thing that would prove it definitely exists and you also can't make a vaccine without isolating a virus or disease. Cases were initially being diagnosed by symptoms only and we all know the symptoms are exactly like what any flu virus causes. Then the tests came through which CDC have recently admitted themselves are coming back with fake positives and could also come back positive if that person has ever had the flu or a common cold. The president of Tanzania tested a goat and a papaya and they both came back positive. Whistleblowing nurses all over the world are also saying they sent off completely blank tests that came back positive. So at this stage I dont believe the virus is definitely real I think it's either seasonal flu that theyve decided to call Covid-19 or if it is a real virus it's exactly the same as your typical flu viruses that we get every year, attacking the vulnerable but not fatal for most of us. Statistically you are more likely to die falling out of bed than die of Covid and thats fact. They also admitted on the UK news recently that deaths were hugely inflated and that they were putting down any death as Covid-19 even if someone died in a car accident, cancer, heart attack etc. Hospitals were getting paid for every death they put down as Covid and anyone they put on a ventilator. Doctors world wide are whistle blowing about this and having their jobs suspended for speaking out. They have admitted in MSM recently that loads of UK deaths are now being wiped because theyve been caught redhanded. Matt Hancock also owns huge shares in a vaccine company (forgot the name) and both him and Chris whitty have had huge grants from Bill Gates who also funds Oxford university. Complete conflicts of interest everywhere. I'm not saying the virus isnt real but we are not being told the truth about it.

If anyone wants some good factual info on vaccines I would recommend natural nurse in a toxic world on YouTube or @elliegreymusic on Instagram for factual info on the virus and vaccines. It's astounding how much we are being poisoned daily without realising it, all for one reason - Big Pharma. I've signed the petition for not being forced to vaccinate as medical freedom is the most basic human right. I would rather risk getting Covid than have things like aborted feotal DNA, aluminium, bovine serum etc injected into my body.

Said it before on here but Paul Boys on YouTube has done some good videos explaining trumps actions and I find him an easy watch compared to some of these Q type videos.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Oh god, the government have fucked up lots of things to do with this. But so has the rest of the world. No one knows what they are doing BECAUSE it's new! (besides maybe New Zealand 😬) I think lockdown should have been earlier and I agree with them saying no to masks initially. If they said masks from the get go, you know dodgy companies would have made people work with masks despite lock down. Anyway, I don't want to derail, there's a whole other thread for this 🤣
New Zealand got it right because they are an isolated island nation and shut their borders immediately. It’s also a very sparsely populated country with miles and miles of countryside so it didn’t have as much chance to spread. I love their PM, she is fab. I wish we could have someone like her.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
why are you all following conspiracy threads if you think they're a load of bullshit? I don't follow things that don't interest me, just curious

• Heart

Callmemaybe

I’ll happily discuss JFK and whether or not the moon landings were faked until the cows come home. But when it veers into tin foil hat rubbish I’m out. Covid IS real! However it is a novel virus and we still don’t know enough about it, hence the inconsistencies in dealing with it. I hate this government with a passion but I fully support Lockdown. It was the right thing to do.
How many people do you know that have had it? Yes it's out there but it's not as bad as it's being portrayed. I was genuinely scared at first. I thought I would have family members, friends or work colleagues (I work for the NHS) seriously ill or die. Guess what, I don't know one person that's had it. Evertone I ask says the same. I have had people tell me they have had it but turns out they never even had a test 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Barb

Well, all joking aside, I’m still going to post on whatever “Conspiracy” that I’m interested in..
But I’m not interested in arguing or having to justify myself, because someone doesn’t agree with me!!
If I want to post on Anti Vaxx, or Masks, etc, then I will!! ❤
As you should. And I will eyeroll as I see fit. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Spinidge

VIP Member

Anyone heard about this? 😱

ETA: I have also posted this in the Covid thread
No but to me it looks like it's just another scaremongering tactic. A few weeks ago China reported that some people had the bubonic plague. They are unrelentless.

I am now convinced that the CCP are using these viruses as threats to the rest of the world, particularly the US, to destabilise their economy and government and usher in Communism which will be the first wave of the NWO.

China is the blueprint of how the cabal wants the rest of the world to become. They are already in an advanced stage of censorship and control of the population. Makes me think that enforcing masks in this country under the guise of 'health' and following the advice, without question, of the technocrats aka the scientists, is the thin edge of the wedge.

Just look how anyone who dares to question anything other than the mainstream narrative of Covid, gets censored. The encouragement of neighbours to snitch on each other, being made to queue up for food and to show papers for movement within lockdown. It's already started. We're slowly becoming communists in everything but name.

It really concerns me when I see so many younger people thinking it's cool to join the communist party. Did they not study history?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What do you mean, the false prophet ?
I’m probably better off posting a video as it’s a lot to understand...

This video is all about Project Blue Beam.

What do you mean, the false prophet ?
Basically, When this fake Alien invasion begins, there will be actual stealth bombers amongst them, and, apparently, the “real” bombers will be attacking people, but the blame will be on the aliens and the people will believe that they are being protected. So, frightened people are easily manipulated (just look at Covid), and there will be a new “second coming” who will be worshipped universally, but this second coming is a lie, he is not for the people, he works for the One World Government that will take over after the fake alien attack. They say that this man is called Mitrae, and he will prove that all religions have been misinterpreted, and because of these “natural disasters” new religious artifacts have been “found” that will prove him right. But, the end game is to usher in a one world government, and a one world religion.

So, everytime I hear about an earthquake, or fires, or the bizzare weather in China, I just think that it’s another step closer...😱
And, they do have the technology to cause earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions etc. So I’m doing what Spinidge is saying, watching everything....☠👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Reetpateet

I knew it wouldn’t be long the anti maskers arrived on this thread. I genuinely believe that anyone who refuses to wear a face covering just because they don’t want to should be denied medical treatment if they catch it and become seriously ill.

Dont get me started on the anti vaccers. I’ll get banned if I say what I think of them. My Mum nearly died of measles as a child in the 1950’s, it is really serious. Why put your child at risk of catching it.
For your information I've been posting on this thread for a long while and wear a mask in the shops as required. However since this is a conspiracy theory thread and the wearing of face masks is linked to the new world order in conspiracys is why I was posting my thoughts in response to another posters comments about covid being part of a bigger agenda. I also posted a photo that's been circulating regarding the wearing of masks and why people believe them to be linked. I also stated I personally believe it's not a hoax. If I wanted to scare monger I would be over on the covid thread telling people not to wear masks wouldnt I

I am unable to delete the post and have reported asking admin to do so because my aim is not to be controversial and cause arguments. Just merely stating my own musings

• Heart

Reetpateet

Save the serious shit about whether you choose to vaccinate or not for mumsnet I want to know if madonna has shrivelled into dust yet from the adrenechrome withdrawals 😂.
@Barb I think Tom Hanks has died more times in the last few months than prince phillip so you might aswell stay along for the ride lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Reetpateet

I actually feel sick.

I agree I’ve said on the covid thread that the rules surrounding masks are contradictory especially when it comes to pubs. I also think ‘mask uptake’ would have been higher had it been implemented at the start, and I’m someone who does wear a mask in the shops. I keep seeing smug memes from both sides of the mask debate about how awful/stupid the other side is. It’s fucking dumb and this pandemic has brought out a really nasty side to people this year.People acting like not wearing a mask is literally murder and even accosting complete strangers for not wearing them, then people acting like those who do wear masks are dumb scared sheep. Just stop it you’re all being cunts at this point.
Yes if it was to create a new world order as the theories surmise then they say the elites want us to be divided so we are not helping ourselves as the human race 😂.

Lke I say I wear a mask in the shops because let's face it even if you do believe its part of a bigger agenda you just dont know for certain is so i dont risk it. But just because I wear a mask it doesn't mean I agree with wearing it and dont look at some of the theories linked to why masks are in place and go hmmm could there be some truth to that 🧐 such as i mentioned in my deleted post the snap chat filter of a mask a few years back because I really do believe that predictive programming is a real thing. I also personally strongly believe that the virus was man made so that then goes hand in hand for me.

Aaaaaaand I also believe aliens to be real and that we are not the only species and the thought of it terrifies me to be honest but if I took all this stuff too seriously I would be living in a mountain somewhere dooms day prepping 😂 but if it was true I think were fucked anyway.

That's why threads like this exist so people can hash out these theories as if they are real and try to piece together stuff they have seen to form an opinion for themselves.

• Heart

hellamegan

DEWs fascinate me, i remember before i heard about the conspiracies sometime in autumn of either 2017 or 2018 i saw a tweet from gov uk saying the uk was now testing them (if not testing them buying them or doing something with them, i didn’t pay much attention). literally days/a week later, wildfires broke out in the countryside up north i think near manchester. it was so strange to me because it was the british countryside in an average autumn, in all my life (not even 20 years yet tho, so i could just have missed it or be living under a rock) i have never heard of WILDFIRES breaking out in cool rainy england. how does that even work?

re: elisa lam. i am certain some foul play went on because i don’t think it’s physically possible for a small woman to have lifted the heavy lid of the tank, climbed in and closed it behind her. bare in mind she was also found naked. and it concerns me how people look at her diagnoses/medications and rule it as simply misadventure or suicide, is there not a chance it was opportunistic murder? that if she was in fact in a mental health episode someone could have seen that targeted her because of that vulnerability? mentally ill people are no less likely to be killed because they are mentally ill, in fact statistics show they are actually more likely. even if she was completely out of it, if it was murder, it was murder and her mental state doesn’t negate that and is irrelevant.

honestly, it concerns me on a personal level because i have some pretty major probably trauma related mental health issues myself to the point of attempts & hospitalisation, and it scares me how dehumanised mentally ill people are in society. everyone is all ‘#mentalhealthmatters’, but the moment a person crosses the boundary from a simple situational depression/anxiety to something more ‘out there’ such as bipolar, severe depression, schizophrenia, complex ptsd, personality disorders, etc or something treated with psych meds, they lose a bit of their agency. any point or opinion they have can be shut down with ‘well they’re crazy’, ‘they’re off their meds’ or more rarely ‘it’s the medication’. where it gets really dark, is in cases like this when a person is a legitimate victim, their diagnosis or prescription can be used against them to rule a death as suicide/misadventure, or if they live to tell the tale, to ridicule and invalidate their story entirely. and all that is made 100x worse by the fact, imo, mental health diagnosis and treatment is horrifically mismanaged anyway and modern psychiatry is damn near a conspiracy in it’s own right. but that’s a discussion for another day.

• Heart