Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For quite a few years now, I've had my suspicions about Esther Rantzen. In the interview I've attached, regarding her appearance on a Jimmy Savile documentary, her behaviour is very odd. She starts off with what could be an embedded confession, then doesn't let the interviewer get a question in, and then changes tact and goes on the defensive. I think she's possibly got enough blackmail material to make her untouchable. Just a theory.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 6
I can't see any proof for the Tony Blair rumours in that blog. It's all over the place.
If he was cottaging with consenting other males, what's that got to do with the child abuse enquiry?

Reactions: 5
For quite a few years now, I've had my suspicions about Esther Rantzen. In the interview I've attached, regarding her appearance on a Jimmy Savile documentary, her behaviour is very odd. She starts off with what could be an embedded confession, then doesn't let the interviewer get a question in, and then changes tact and goes on the defensive. I think she's possibly got enough blackmail material to make her untouchable. Just a theory.
I always thought that Esther Rantzen knew far more about Saville (and others probably) than she let on about. It’s strange, considering she was the face of “Childline” that she never acted on her suspicions. Maybe Saville was friendly with too many powerful people like Thatcher, Prince Charles, even Princes Diana was Saville’s friend!! I just cannot get my head around the fact that these people HAD to know what was going on, after all, you don’t become friendly with the PM and the Heir to the throne without people doing background checks on you!!....Rantzen should be ashamed of herself, but you are probably right, she must have plenty of blackmail material on those who wanted to bring her down..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I read a report years and years ago that claimed childline was actually set up to filter and silence children reporting high profile abusers in the 80s. No idea if this is true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I read a report years and years ago that claimed childline was actually set up to filter and silence children reporting high profile abusers in the 80s. No idea if this is true, but it wouldn't surprise me.
It wouldn’t suprise me either. I’ve always had my doubts over Esther Rantzen, and looks like I’m not alone..

Last edited:
  • Sad
It wouldn’t surprise me either.

Had you told me that a few years back I would have scoffed. Now It wouldnt surprise me at all.
What makes me sad is we live in a world where this is still classed as a conspiracy theory. This has been going on for years hundreds of victims have come forward to speak out and still here we are.

Reactions: 9
I always thought that Esther Rantzen knew far more about Saville (and others probably) than she let on about. It’s strange, considering she was the face of “Childline” that she never acted on her suspicions. Maybe Saville was friendly with too many powerful people like Thatcher, Prince Charles, even Princes Diana was Saville’s friend!! I just cannot get my head around the fact that these people HAD to know what was going on, after all, you don’t become friendly with the PM and the Heir to the throne without people doing background checks on you!!....Rantzen should be ashamed of herself, but you are probably right, she must have plenty of blackmail material on those who wanted to bring her down..
Or someone had something on her, keeping her silent about the rest......

Reactions: 4
This video is regarding the retired head of the FBI speaking about an elite satanic pedalo cult in the US. The video itself is a few years old, but has been viewed millions of times..

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah everyone and their aunt knows about Tony's cottaging past. Some random wrote it on blogspot so it must be true.

Reactions: 4
Not when it is known that Edward Heath ( a UK prime minister) was a weirdo as well..all while being in office...nothing is impossible.
I think I remember reading something years ago that 3 boys that were abused were found murdered in London in the 80's, don't know how true it is but it would add to the cover up ..

Reactions: 2
Not when it is known that Edward Heath ( a UK prime minister) was a weirdo as well..all while being in office...nothing is impossible.
Exactly. There have been rumours circulating for years that he used to ‘entertain’ on his boat.

Reactions: 7
What is with all these fires and explosions? Does this normally happen in August each year?

• Wow
Oh yeah everyone and their aunt knows about Tony's cottaging past. Some random wrote it on blogspot so it must be true.
I’m sure that the same would have been said about Saville in the beginning..
Also, why the sarcasm? It’s a Conspiracy thread, so perhaps you could explain why you believe that Blair’s “cottaging” past is BS?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.