Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think this bump looks fake as duck?
@Barb Look what you've gone and started now 😂

@Unagi It is a very strange looking bump. The only thing I find with these rumours with any celebrity though theres always some kind of fake bump /pregnancy rumour. In a day where adoption, surrogacy or IVF is commonly accepted what would be the reasoning to fake it do you think? X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not only the CIA but Gordon Brown talked about a NWO, so did Tony Blair, Joe Biden, George HW Bush, George W Bush, to name a few.

The NWO doesn't exist (yet), because it's a proposed plan for the future of humanity. Some may argue parts of the plan are already being implemented but it's not fully in place yet.

Yet again we have a 'debunking' statement, with nothing to back it up except for it's 'anti-Semitic', again with nothing to explain or support that statement. Saying something or someone is anti-Semitic is a very serious accusation and shouldn't be used lightly without evidence to back up such claims.
Most of these New World Order conspiracies are rooted in anti semitism. Look at the fixation with the Rothschilds and Israel for example. It all comes back to a mistrust of Jews, lots of people seem to have a problem with holding positions of power. Even now.

Reactions: 4

I suppose if the CIA acknowledged the existence of the NWO, they must be real..

Who knew that Bill Gates has invested “heavily” into Lab Grown Meats....
Kinda makes sense to shut down all those meat processing plants around the globe, because they all just “happen” to have localised pockets of the corona virus...
Yeah, makes sense to restrict global meat production, in order to ensure food shortages, and then, in comes Bill bleeping Gates with his Lab Grown Meat to make yet more billions out of the people that he “cares so deeply” about...( All the while encouraging them to eat his lab grown happy meals...🙄🤔
🙄🙄🙄😜😘
i don’t think she would be posting pics if it was fake! She’d have it covered up.
Double bluff 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Most of these New World Order conspiracies are rooted in anti semitism. Look at the fixation with the Rothschilds and Israel for example. It all comes back to a mistrust of Jews, lots of people seem to have a problem with holding positions of power. Even now.
Not true. The Rothschilds, Bilderbergs and Rockerfella’s are all considered to be the top one percent of the NWO., infact, many actually credit these billionaire banking dynasties for being one of the main “architects” of the NWO.

i don’t think she would be posting pics if it was fake! She’d have it covered up.
Yeah - one way to absolutely stop a rumour is to post pics!! I mean, it obviously worked for Beyonce!!😂😂😂

🙄🙄🙄😜😘

Double bluff 😉
It’s a bluff in the buff while Katy’s up the duff..😉😘

@Unagi It is a very strange looking bump. The only thing I find with these rumours with any celebrity though theres always some kind of fake bump /pregnancy rumour. In a day where adoption, surrogacy or IVF is commonly accepted what would be the reasoning to fake it do you think? X
A lot of the time, it’s the sheer inconvenience of being pregnant. These women, want a baby, but are not willing to put their lives on hold for 9mths. I would say that Katy Perry is definitely faking it!!
And, the surrogates that these “celebs” use, have to sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) which, of course, prevents these “surrogates” from ever speaking out about this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

For shits and giggles, who knows. Just struck me as odd looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saying the NWO conspiracy is based on anti-Semitism is just a wild conspiracy theory. Do you need a tinfoil hat or...?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Yet MORE evidence that the NWO is not anti Semitic, but was conceived with the help and assistance of the billionaire banking families who include the Rothschilds, Bilderbergs and the Rockerfella’s. IMO it’s really wrong to just make a throwaway anti Semitic post, which clearly is not true!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So because the Rothschild's are Jewish are we not allowed to criticise how they use their wealth, power and influence? What about Bill and Melinda Gates? The Royal family? All the architects of the Great Reset? The House of Saud? Most of the other players in the NWO are not Jewish.

Plenty of people criticise Donald Trump (the supposed commander in chief against the NWO), and as far as I'm aware he still supports Israel and vice versa.

It could also be argued that sometimes, some people may baselessly use the term anti-Semitic when they wish to shut down discussions they don't like. Just look what happened to Jeremy Corbyn.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
’The Great Reset’ really? Cant you see how ridiculous this all sounds?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to think well this worlds gone to tit let the aliens have it and then I started reading up on reptilians and realised there evil too. duck!!

In reply to the person asking if the lady with the suicide pill is taking it too far?.I would say yes you cant let it ruin your mental health. I would probably do something like eat another piece of cake and think duck the diet were all going to die anyway 🤣 the minute I start putting by a suicide pill I would have to step away from reading about all this stuff unless of course the aliens were already here and then its fight or flight 🤪 I dont hold much hope for my survival in an apocalyptic world to be honest I cant even run up the road without dying of exhaustion. Anyway wheres that slice of cake
One of the Moms from school has two suicide pills for herself and her 12 year old. She is planning on using them new years eve just at the stroke of midnight. She believes that from the 1st January, the Government are going to be mandatory vaccinating people against Covid and those who refuse will be sent to prison for 2 years and children removed permanently as they will be used to feed the elite to keep them going.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder how they all make their plans to take over the world? Do they have regular Zoom meetings or a Whatsapp group?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the Moms from school has two suicide pills for herself and her 12 year old. She is planning on using them new years eve just at the stroke of midnight. She believes that from the 1st January, the Government are going to be mandatory vaccinating people against Covid and those who refuse will be sent to prison for 2 years and children removed permanently as they will be used to feed the elite to keep them going.
Someone needs to let authorities knowshe is potentially planning to murder her child. FFS

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.