Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't nukes knock electrical fields out or something. So you wouldn't have been able to record it....or electrical items would be damaged 🤔🤔🤔
I don't know, just thought it looked like one because of the massive explosion and mushroom cloud. For the shockwave to tip cars up it must've had some force. Unless those images have been set up??

Reactions: 4
I don't know, just thought it looked like one because of the massive explosion and mushroom cloud. For the shockwave to tip cars up it must've had some force. Unless those images have been set up??
Yea I get what you mean. I Highley doubt it was a nuke. There was no white flash no emp and the cloud of red which... According to twitter 🤣 indicated flrtilizer. My bets are on a weapons factory. And the fireworks popping was ammunition popping off in the heat of the fire.its awful. Those poor people. Lives changed forever 😔

• Sad
A pidgeon flew straight into my front window earlier...now I'm paranoid it's a sign...👽👾🙈🙏
Hope it means a large lottery win🙏🙈
Sorry to disappoint but one smashed my large bay window and ive had another two hit my windows and im as poor as a church mouse lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
you have warned people and even apologised, i dont know how you do it either, last time i did that i reported myself and then they took it down x
i didnt report myself for anything bad, i said someone had an affair on the gossip thread and another member warned me i might get a strike against me , thats all.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yea I get what you mean. I Highley doubt it was a nuke. There was no white flash no emp and the cloud of red which... According to twitter 🤣 indicated flrtilizer. My bets are on a weapons factory. And the fireworks popping was ammunition popping off in the heat of the fire.its awful. Those poor people. Lives changed forever 😔
I reckon it was a laser fired from a satellite, the question is, whose satellite, and why??
I have a villa in Cyprus, and I was hoping to travel to Beirut, as it’s fairly near to where iam, and I’ve been really looking forward to going there. There’s no way that I’m going after this. They say that 60 people have died, it’s so horrific, those poor people.

i didnt report myself for anything bad, i said someone had an affair on the gossip thread and another member warned me i might get a strike against me , thats all.
What happened?? X

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I reckon it was a laser fired from a satellite, the question is, whose satellite, and why??
I have a villa in Cyprus, and I was hoping to travel to Beirut, as it’s fairly near to where iam, and I’ve been really looking forward to going there. There’s no way that I’m going after this. They say that 60 people have died, it’s so horrific, those poor people.

What happened?? X
i said something about lead singer take that and a male morning tv presenter AP you can imagine what i said, then i had a msg from another member saying i might get a warning, so i reported myself as didnt know how to delete ! x. by the way noticed on gossip thread you were poorly last week, hope you are bit better x

• Heart
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why Elin Musk is launching so many satellites into space. How can one person do that surely he should have permission from so many countries to do that. Who authorises all these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so sorry, I should have warned of the content before posting.
No worries, seriously. It was my own curiosity that made me google it. I’ve seen it on Instagram a few times today too. So the same curiosity would have lead me to the same discovery anyways 😂
the warning out there now, it’s up to others if they follow it or not.

2020 is making me feel like I'm in some weird matrix or alternate reality. Nothing is making sense anymore 😞 I am waiting with my popcorn for Epsteins girlfriend to spill the tea.. wonder what bullshit the media will be putting out to distract us🤨 we all need to keep our ears to the wall on that one! Same with Hillary. I cannot believe the media had a day of blackout (BLM blackout Tuesday) for her court date. Madness! We all said Ellen's show would be cancelled and it likely is. All the fruit loop stuff seems to be happening 🥴 when I see people wear their masks like obedient, subservient sheep I do fear for our future. The social engineers know they can do whatever they like as people are listening, believing and obeying.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Going to throw this out here, how can we be 10000% sure Ghislaine was actually arrested and how can we be sure she is still in custody?

I have habits of questioning every single little thing thrown at us, its a frustrating cycle!

Reactions: 10
i said something about lead singer take that and a male morning tv presenter AP you can imagine what i said, then i had a msg from another member saying i might get a warning, so i reported myself as didnt know how to delete ! x. by the way noticed on gossip thread you were poorly last week, hope you are bit better x
Was it on one of these pages? Surely the whole point is to share gossip? I’ve deffo read what you said on these pages before. I remember as I was disappointed in Barlow’s taste 😆

• Haha
2020 is making me feel like I'm in some weird matrix or alternate reality. Nothing is making sense anymore 😞 I am waiting with my popcorn for Epsteins girlfriend to spill the tea.. wonder what bullshit the media will be putting out to distract us🤨 we all need to keep our ears to the wall on that one! Same with Hillary. I cannot believe the media had a day of blackout (BLM blackout Tuesday) for her court date. Madness! We all said Ellen's show would be cancelled and it likely is. All the fruit loop stuff seems to be happening 🥴 when I see people wear their masks like obedient, subservient sheep I do fear for our future. The social engineers know they can do whatever they like as people are listening, believing and obeying.
There was NOT a media blackout for blackout Tuesday.

Blackout Tuesday was intended to amplify black voices, not for all to remain silent. The media did NOT remain silent on that day. I'm tired reading about this "media blackout" on these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine question here.
Why are people kicking the tit off about having to wear masks.

I genuinely believe that it's to keep my and my family safe. To keep others safe. I don't understand why people are so anti masks.

Why do you think the elite want us to wear masks if not to reduce the virus transmission.
Genuinely baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew it wouldn’t be long the anti maskers arrived on this thread. I genuinely believe that anyone who refuses to wear a face covering just because they don’t want to should be denied medical treatment if they catch it and become seriously ill.

Dont get me started on the anti vaccers. I’ll get banned if I say what I think of them. My Mum nearly died of measles as a child in the 1950’s, it is really serious. Why put your child at risk of catching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I knew it wouldn’t be long the anti maskers arrived on this thread. I genuinely believe that anyone who refuses to wear a face covering just because they don’t want to should be denied medical treatment if they catch it and become seriously ill.

Dont get me started on the anti vaccers. I’ll get banned if I say what I think of them. My Mum nearly died of measles as a child in the 1950’s, it is really serious. Why put your child at risk of catching it.
I'm pleased I'm not alone.
I love reading about conspiracies. Really do. Love the thought processes behind them, the research people put into them but it becomes dangerous when people spread crap like that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was it on one of these pages? Surely the whole point is to share gossip? I’ve deffo read what you said on these pages before. I remember as I was disappointed in Barlow’s taste 😆
yes i posted it in the gossip thread when i first joined. i was surprised as people have said worse. its deffo true though.

For your information I've been posting on this thread for a long while and wear a mask in the shops as required. However since this is a conspiracy theory thread and the wearing of face masks is linked to the new world order in conspiracys is why I was posting my thoughts in response to another posters comments about covid being part of a bigger agenda. I also posted a photo that's been circulating regarding the wearing of masks and why people believe them to be linked. I also stated I personally believe it's not a hoax. If I wanted to scare monger I would be over on the covid thread telling people not to wear masks wouldnt I

I am unable to delete the post and have reported asking admin to do so because my aim is not to be controversial and cause arguments. Just merely stating my own musings

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wasn’t having a go at you and you don’t need to delete your post. You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree with it.

Reactions: 8
The thing with the masks is it so contradicting, when this whole thing started and COVID was rife, everyone was all over each other in supermarkets and for the past 5 months most people were not wearing them in supermarkets, but then they all of a sudden say they are required (which does make it seem more for the economy than anyone’s health) and how you can be in pubs, restaurants without one, and like I mentioned earlier the exemptions for not wearing is basically if you don’t want too. I know a few people who are not wearing them but have said if the government implemented this at the start they would of had no problem wearing them.
I just want to add what I hate the must about this situation is the whole “anti maskers vs mask wearers” it’s so sad that everyone is against each other in the world why can’t we just accept everyone’s own right to do as they feel is best for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.