Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
So now I'm really cynical about everything I see and I wonder if the explosion in Beirut being caused by dark state...I am seeing weird stuff and turning words backwards and adding numbers up..
Is anyone else on board my bus or is paranoia coming for me like the pidgeon earlier🙈😎👾👽

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Barb

One of the Moms from school has two suicide pills for herself and her 12 year old. She is planning on using them new years eve just at the stroke of midnight. She believes that from the 1st January, the Government are going to be mandatory vaccinating people against Covid and those who refuse will be sent to prison for 2 years and children removed permanently as they will be used to feed the elite to keep them going.
Someone needs to let authorities knowshe is potentially planning to murder her child. FFS

• Wow
Anyone heard the theory that Kim Jong Un has either been dead or ill for months? Comments on the DM suggest that that a body double has been standing in for him, and now he’s apparently made his sister second in command. Hmmmm
Yeah, the “official” reports were saying that Kim had gone in for surgery, and was recovering. Then, it was reported that Kim’s sister was temporarily given power in Kim’s absence. Strangely, the first thing she did, was to blow up a “telecommunications” building, and she was also conducting meetings in respect of buying and increasing North Korea’s military weapons. Then Kim made a come back, and his latest order is for all pet dogs to be handed over to the military police. This is because North Korea are suffering from food shortages...
But, of course, Kim lives (and eats) like a king, and also has a vast wine cellar, yet his own people are starving.
Did you know that every household in North Korea has to have (By Law) a framed photograph of Kim? And most of these poor people are barely surviving
and are living in little more than shacks, but the picture of Kim has to be polished every day (By Law). And the military police regularly check up on residents to make sure that Kim’s picture is dusted and looked after. Never mind that the people are starving and barely living. Kim also encourages neighbours to spy on one another (for financial reasons). And whole families can end up in one of North Korea’s re-education “camps”
I hope that one day Kim will be prosecuted for his severe human rights abuse on his own people.
The man is a horrendous dictator, and should by rights be in prison for ever.

• Wow
  • Angry

Mememememe

I knew it wouldn’t be long the anti maskers arrived on this thread. I genuinely believe that anyone who refuses to wear a face covering just because they don’t want to should be denied medical treatment if they catch it and become seriously ill.

Dont get me started on the anti vaccers. I’ll get banned if I say what I think of them. My Mum nearly died of measles as a child in the 1950’s, it is really serious. Why put your child at risk of catching it.
I'm pleased I'm not alone.
I love reading about conspiracies. Really do. Love the thought processes behind them, the research people put into them but it becomes dangerous when people spread crap like that

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Taken from Tuckered 2.0's Facebook page:

Tom Hanks isn't a child trafficking ponce. We landed on the moon. The earth is spherical. 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Wayfair don't sell kids in wardrobes. COVID-19 isn't the flu. Vaccines don't give you autism. Mandatory face masks won't prevent you using cash. Bill Gates just wants to use his billions for good, and 5G just means faster downloads. That's it.

We are the most privileged generation in history. Yes, that's right, despite all my whinging about the government and rampant inequality we've never had it so good. So why do I bother? Because it's far from perfect and I guess I'm an idealist. No man left behind and all that.

But. We're living longer than ever before, we have more disposable income than ever before. More leisure time. More entertainment. More equality. Maybe even too much fucking equality. We're amused to death.

Do you know how much the book-inhaling scholars of old would give to be in your shoes? To have the wealth of human knowledge in the palms of their hands, summoned in an instant, without even glancing a fucking index?

You can research anything. Read scientific peer reviewed studies. Teach yourself psychology, or engineering, or how to play the fucking bag pipes. You don't even need to read. There's a YouTube channel for that.

OK, look, I know. In my utopia everyone should be spending their downtime bettering themselves, but as well as an idealist I'm also a realist. I know full well that the vast majority of us spunk the days away watching videos about serial killers and sharing hilarious memes, but others wander from the flock. From us sheep.

If I said I hadn't watched the odd conspiracy video I'd be lying through my teeth. They're entertaining to say the least. But, when you feel yourself slowly nodding, eyes widening at the prospect of the previous President ordering $488,000 dollars worth of pepperoni pizza which is supposedly code for children, it's time to have a fucking word with yourself.

It's time to take a deep breath, and, I can't stress this part enough, stop being a thick fucking cunt.

Do you understand the logistics of getting hundreds of thousands of medical staff across the globe to share the same lie without one of them slipping up? Think about how fucking stupid that sounds when our own government can't even come up with a working fucking A-Level algorithm.

How much credit do you attribute to these "shadowy figures" controlling our lives?

I'm not going to sit here dunbunking reams of bullshit, because frankly, I can't be fucked and you're too far down the rabbit hole anyway. Suffice to say paedophilia isn't considered a disability in Greece, and Tom Hanks didn't seek Greek citizenship. It was given it by the Greek Prime Minister for his work highlighting their wildfire plight. A quick Google will give you that information. For free.

Bill Gates doesn't want to track you through an injection. If he really did he'd just use the GPS enabled smart phone you watched the fucking conspiracy video on you dumb cunt.

We constantly whinge about billionaires hoarding cash, but when one actually seeks to improve the world we accuse him of fucking genocide!

Just stop it. Read all the news papers but believe none. Watch all the videos if you really must but fucking challenge them. Think for fuck's sake, and think critically.

Conspiracy theorists think the rest of us are the sheep, but in actual fact it's their dangerous rhetoric that's dumbing down society.

There is no secret, elitist cabal. The people in charge are the people you see, and you know what they love? Easily malleable, uneducated simpletons questionining everything but them, and there's fucking millions of us. They've never had it so good either.
“Not going to sit here debunking this bullshit”

Translates to

“I can’t debunk this bullshit”

If it’s all bullshit - why are social media platforms censoring what is being posted? Why would anyone believe Jeffrey Epstein is a one off? Why have so many people involved in all of this “committed suicide”, been murdered or been found dead? What is the explanation for the emails - “Can you confirm your attendance - we only have one size of pizza and need to know how thinly to slice it”?

There’s far too many things that don’t make sense. People who are being accused of these things aren’t denying them. They aren’t perusing law suits against their accusers. There is silence. Absolute radio silence.

Why are people finding it all so absurd? Politicians and celebs are being charged left right and centre for sex crimes. So why is it so unbelievable?

Yes there Is bullshit out there (e.g the pedalo disability Greece thing) but that doesn’t mean that every other bit of the puzzle is wrong.

Masks - if they work, why were prisoners released early rather than given a mask?

Getting people to lie and cover things up - that’s happened since time began. There are whistleblowers. People who are risking their jobs and their lives to get this stuff out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart

I know a few people were asking about this video, and I’m sure it was probably posted in earlier threads, but I thought it was worth a second (or first) look. Apparently, chapter 5 is missing, so I will post that separately.

This is the 5th part of the above video. It’s banned from YouTube, so I got it from Bitchute. Also, just a warning that part 5 is discussing the whole Pizzagate/Podesta scandal....

Someone needs to be the voice of reason here! #vaccinate
*Science* has been predicting a pandemic for years and we've had them already just not to this scale (SARS etc.) Trump is running the US, if I lived there with lots of money I would also want a bunker as far away as possible! 😂
If people are anti-vax, or anti-mask, then that’s up to them. We should be able to debate these issues without eye rolling, or name calling. I mean, this IS a “conspiracy” thread, so people should absolutely have the right to post on these (and other) topics without fear of repercussions. I may not agree with every post, but I definitely believe that others have the right to say it!! Let’s just keep respecting each other!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ted2

Taken from Tuckered 2.0's Facebook page:

Tom Hanks isn't a child trafficking nonce. We landed on the moon. The earth is spherical. 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Wayfair don't sell kids in wardrobes. COVID-19 isn't the flu. Vaccines don't give you autism. Mandatory face masks won't prevent you using cash. Bill Gates just wants to use his billions for good, and 5G just means faster downloads. That's it.

We are the most privileged generation in history. Yes, that's right, despite all my whinging about the government and rampant inequality we've never had it so good. So why do I bother? Because it's far from perfect and I guess I'm an idealist. No man left behind and all that.

But. We're living longer than ever before, we have more disposable income than ever before. More leisure time. More entertainment. More equality. Maybe even too much fucking equality. We're amused to death.

Do you know how much the book-inhaling scholars of old would give to be in your shoes? To have the wealth of human knowledge in the palms of their hands, summoned in an instant, without even glancing a fucking index?

You can research anything. Read scientific peer reviewed studies. Teach yourself psychology, or engineering, or how to play the fucking bag pipes. You don't even need to read. There's a YouTube channel for that.

OK, look, I know. In my utopia everyone should be spending their downtime bettering themselves, but as well as an idealist I'm also a realist. I know full well that the vast majority of us spunk the days away watching videos about serial killers and sharing hilarious memes, but others wander from the flock. From us sheep.

If I said I hadn't watched the odd conspiracy video I'd be lying through my teeth. They're entertaining to say the least. But, when you feel yourself slowly nodding, eyes widening at the prospect of the previous President ordering $488,000 dollars worth of pepperoni pizza which is supposedly code for children, it's time to have a fucking word with yourself.

It's time to take a deep breath, and, I can't stress this part enough, stop being a thick fucking cunt.

Do you understand the logistics of getting hundreds of thousands of medical staff across the globe to share the same lie without one of them slipping up? Think about how fucking stupid that sounds when our own government can't even come up with a working fucking A-Level algorithm.

How much credit do you attribute to these "shadowy figures" controlling our lives?

I'm not going to sit here dunbunking reams of bullshit, because frankly, I can't be fucked and you're too far down the rabbit hole anyway. Suffice to say paedophilia isn't considered a disability in Greece, and Tom Hanks didn't seek Greek citizenship. It was given it by the Greek Prime Minister for his work highlighting their wildfire plight. A quick Google will give you that information. For free.

Bill Gates doesn't want to track you through an injection. If he really did he'd just use the GPS enabled smart phone you watched the fucking conspiracy video on you dumb cunt.

We constantly whinge about billionaires hoarding cash, but when one actually seeks to improve the world we accuse him of fucking genocide!

Just stop it. Read all the news papers but believe none. Watch all the videos if you really must but fucking challenge them. Think for fuck's sake, and think critically.

Conspiracy theorists think the rest of us are the sheep, but in actual fact it's their dangerous rhetoric that's dumbing down society.

There is no secret, elitist cabal. The people in charge are the people you see, and you know what they love? Easily malleable, uneducated simpletons questionining everything but them, and there's fucking millions of us. They've never had it so good either.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mememememe

2020 is making me feel like I'm in some weird matrix or alternate reality. Nothing is making sense anymore 😞 I am waiting with my popcorn for Epsteins girlfriend to spill the tea.. wonder what bullshit the media will be putting out to distract us🤨 we all need to keep our ears to the wall on that one! Same with Hillary. I cannot believe the media had a day of blackout (BLM blackout Tuesday) for her court date. Madness! We all said Ellen's show would be cancelled and it likely is. All the fruit loop stuff seems to be happening 🥴 when I see people wear their masks like obedient, subservient sheep I do fear for our future. The social engineers know they can do whatever they like as people are listening, believing and obeying.
Genuine question here.
Why are people kicking the shit off about having to wear masks.

I genuinely believe that it's to keep my and my family safe. To keep others safe. I don't understand why people are so anti masks.

Why do you think the elite want us to wear masks if not to reduce the virus transmission.
Genuinely baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Spinidge

VIP Member
Spinidge is the only one brave enough I reckon ,she can report back with the extra limbs she'll grow after the first dose 🐙
I was just about to post saying I'll secretly have one and report back how it goes once the chip is tuned into the 5G network. If I start listening to Katie Perry and quoting the BBC news then you'll know it's working! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I love reading about all these theories! I have to admit.... they scare the absolute bejesus out of me! My husband thinks I'm going mad 😠 But as I say... forewarned is forearmed..... Spinidge and Joan Collins FC..... Keep 'em coming!

P.S. Husband states he's buying me a tinfoil hat this Christmas 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

hellamegan

The moon one is interesting. I was out one evening during an archaeological dig and it became a full moon. The rest of my colleagues changed behaviour under the light, and were far from drunk (we all stuck to one pint) but became silly and childish singing songs like the lunatics of old. Pure moonlight is something special, but eerie as also drove through a forest in -8c and full moon...now that was awesome. I have always preferred the moon to the sun oddly, so think there is more to it than we know, just not what.
the moon is incredible, i’m not an expert but i’m pretty sure this could have some spiritual explanations according to some eastern or pagan religions. lunar energy is *chefs kiss* imo

Reading all of the above has made me sad and scared, I just don’t understand how it still happens. It’s like the plot of a parody film or something.

I was happy in my little Yorkshire bubble and then I started going down internet rabbit holes about the drugs trade, gangs, unsolved murders, concentration camps etc and now I just feel depressed at the state of the world 😟

it’s okay. no one could tell you that the world is perfect and everything is hunky dory because we both know that’s not true, but we do know both extremes of goodness, beauty and happiness AND darkness, suffering and corruption exists, and it’s up to us to either be consumed by the darkness and negativity or look into it, arm ourselves with knowledge then focus on the good while fighting for what’s right. remember not everything necessarily 100% true, we are only looking in from the outside and it’s easy to come to the darkest conclusion. the truth could be far better or worse than what we know, and imo as humans we are prone to believing things are darker and worse than they almost as a pessimistic safety mechanism. please look after your mental health, feel the sadness you feel if you need to, but it’s okay to focus on more positive things. a lot of this we cannot change so if it’s hurting you personally, it’s a waste to put too much energy into it. there’s no shame in taking a break, focusing on ‘happier’ conspiracies or going back to your yorkshire bubble and only worrying about the things that effect you or those around you personally. and remember there is so much beauty in the world too, nature, altruism, family, friends, laughter, the sky at night assuming it’s not a hologram, and more. you’re not alone in these feelings either by the way.

• Heart

Barb

Good morning. I had the weirdest dreams last night, I think my brain is fed up of trying to make sense of all these crazy theories! So, Bill Gates is pumping funds world wide through his charity to get a vaccine for covid 19 asap. Fact. This contains nanotechnology which will be able to track and program the population (🙄😜) QUESTION: to what end?? We're already tracked buy our phones and targeted adverts and MK Ultra must be perfected by now if it was being used in the 60's. Just look at Derren Brown. So, why? He had said this vaccine push is to help reduce the population of the planet. FACT. I agree this should be the goal just in terms of sustainability, the more people are vaccinated against killer diseases, the less need for very large families in cultures where the young take care of the old. BUT, now the vaccine factories or whatever are being blown up. And the Rothschild banks. BY WHO?? I feel we need a mind map of overlapping Elite agendas, like, where do the satanic adrenochrome junkies fit in? Trump is the one saving us from the child trafficking satanism but funding the vaccine program?? Then, who is funding the nukes?
Honestly, aliens are so much less complicated. I'm ready for the invasion 🤪👽👾😂😂😂

• Haha

Shestheman22

Nothing I’d imagine. I won’t be getting it and I’m generally pro vaccinations. Just seems a bit rushed.
I am exactly the same. No thank you. I have a pretty strong immune system and I generally don’t get sick, never caught any virus. Never had the flu jab and I’ve been fine so I don’t see why I should have the COVID jab, who knows what the long term effects could be! Vaccinations should take years to perfect so no way am I having this one.

• Heart

Shestheman22

Personally, I think the vaccine will be used on a “Health Passport”, and, depending on whether you have the passport, will determine your movements (or lack of movements..)
I won’t be lining up to get the vaccine - and as this is my choice, please respect this, as I have no desire to get drawn into any arguments regarding vaccinations..😬
👏👏👏

Careful... people will jump down your throat on here! Over on the coronavirus thread it all kicked off because apparently we should all just blindly accept what the government tell us to do without questioning it 😂

• Angry
  • Heart

hnoz

VIP Member
Who the hell asks their bereaved neighbours what is listed on the family members death certificate? These stories always seem so unlikely!

Spinidge

VIP Member
So because the Rothschild's are Jewish are we not allowed to criticise how they use their wealth, power and influence? What about Bill and Melinda Gates? The Royal family? All the architects of the Great Reset? The House of Saud? Most of the other players in the NWO are not Jewish.

Plenty of people criticise Donald Trump (the supposed commander in chief against the NWO), and as far as I'm aware he still supports Israel and vice versa.

It could also be argued that sometimes, some people may baselessly use the term anti-Semitic when they wish to shut down discussions they don't like. Just look what happened to Jeremy Corbyn.

• Heart

Chipstiz

I don't know if this has already been discussed but I dont believe that Hitler committed suicide with Eva braun in the bunker. I believe they escaped and went to Argentina.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why are you on this thread? To you - the majority of it will probably be “ridiculous drivel” - so stop wasting your time reading the posts on here? Or At least give constructive replies....
Don’t tell people where they can and can’t post.

When this thread first started it was where people could come and chat about their favourite conspiracies. A theory is just that, a theory, it’s not fact. Posting a theory as fact and making ludicrous accusations isn’t what this thread was originally about. It’s not an echo chamber, it’s a discussion forum.

• Heart