Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So I’ve listed all of the “bite size” Plandemic Mini Documentaries. I’ve also included the first part with Dr Judy Mikkovits, and her subsequent follow up interview, where she responds to the MSM trying to discredit her (and we all knew why they did it)
I’ve also included the new Plandemic film, which was posted on here a few days ago, but I feel it’s a good thing to have all these documentaries all together.

Last edited:
Save the serious shit about whether you choose to vaccinate or not for mumsnet I want to know if madonna has shrivelled into dust yet from the adrenechrome withdrawals 😂.
@Barb I think Tom Hanks has died more times in the last few months than prince phillip so you might aswell stay along for the ride lol
[/QUOTE

seaborgium

My PhD supervisor's sister was the Democrats chief photographer. My supervisor told me that Obama was THE person to watch in April/May 2007. I have read the many rumours about him and Michelle over the years, sadly I cannot confirm/deny anything as she never said anything on them. I wouldn't be surprised on Michelle though.

Missed you Joanie, that's why!!!!

The ships were 'virtually' the same, with the same funnels (there were actually 3 ships, the 3rd one was sunk in WW1) BUT they had slightly different port hole configuration. The weirdest thing about the whole business is the Chief Officer in a letter to his sister saying 'I still don't like this ship' when he had only been on it 24 hours, and Titanic seeming to have same list to port that Olympic had had after the collision with the Royal Navy ship......
Aww!! I’ve missed you too Rev!! - So, do you really think Titanic sank?....Or, was it the Olympic 🤔

The title and information about this video (which I should have posted earlier is this)
“Hacking your DNA, and linking humanity to a sentient world simulation”
“Besides exhausting your immune system via a cytokine storm response, is this the other purpose of the mRNA genetically modified DNA altering Covid-19 vaccine? In the cyber world, the idea of a TRUE mind control virus, is a scalable bio-communication weapons system that can hack into any individuals mind, and wreak havoc, or incapacitate them, such as seen in targeted individuals, notably, one of “Moderna’s” Covid-19 vaccine collaborators, including the Pentagon’s DARPA...

China unveils new guided missile weapons system, and a fire burns down a shopping mall in Guangdong Province. Coincidence??...Or, are the Chinese testing their “new” weapons system on its own people??....🤔

Last edited: