Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question here.
Why are people kicking the tit off about having to wear masks.

I genuinely believe that it's to keep my and my family safe. To keep others safe. I don't understand why people are so anti masks.

Why do you think the elite want us to wear masks if not to reduce the virus transmission.
Genuinely baffled.
C0FCE43D-4F2D-4F7A-BA34-2184A60CF52C.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes, I’ve seen quite a few of his YouTube videos. He’s very entertaining, but I personally find him a bit manic and all over the place!! I haven’t watched anything from him for a while, as he seems to say the same things in every video!! I thought that he might be on cocaine as he’s soo hyper!!....😬
Sorry I was joking about not posting about anti vaxxing and I meant the regular vaccines anyway I actually fully support them. I have a whoooole load of opinions on the new covid one though and wont be rushing to have it myself. Please continue to post away 😘. Like I said earlier they are linked to the theories we mostly talk about anyway so they are very much relevant.

Back to Moe Yes!!!! He talks so fast dosent he. I tend to follow his twitter more than his videos as in them I find him quite rude, he comes across like he is this all intelligent other worldly being and you are a thick human. Typing this out now makes me wonder why I follow him actually lol but his "predictions" do come true.

I am 100% behind this. Her Instagram is messed up. You only need to look on there to see she's not in control at all. Her boyfriend is paid to be with Her, she hasn't seen her kids in 18 months. Also, is it even Britney? She has a massive gap in her teeth that wasn't there before
I mentioned the gap thing in the britney thread. I was so shocked to see her in her recent IG videos she looks nothing like the regular britney I was thinking are they using a look alike 😨. I couldnt get past how different her teeth looked. Another posted responded that peoples teeth move with age and medication and then I thought actually that's quite plausible, she recently posted a video where she apologised for her lisp due to her new retainer. I for sure dont think her dad has her best interest at heart that is clear with how quickly she was back to work after her breakdown and how much she has worked since. Have you ever read the theories about her being under MK Ultra some think she was born into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Only certain masks protect against a virus just have a Google. Making us wear masks is to see how compliant everyone Is, it's all about control. I won't wear one its ridiculous. Have look at how many supermarket workers contracted covid. Hardly any to say that they had more contact with the public than any other profession
Yea I know they have different levels of protection. It still offers some protection though.
Supermarkets had effective measures in place pretty quickly.
Cleaning stations in entry. Barriers at check outs. Social distancing withing the store, that helped, because again, everyone did their bit. Would you be happy to be in the same foot as someone with covid 19? Or would you actively keep your distance?

I find your thinking quite worrying tbh.

How many people do you know that have had it? Yes it's out there but it's not as bad as it's being portrayed. I was genuinely scared at first. I thought I would have family members, friends or work colleagues (I work for the NHS) seriously ill or die. Guess what, I don't know one person that's had it. Evertone I ask says the same. I have had people tell me they have had it but turns out they never even had a test 🤔
Several confirmed. My friends uncle sadly didn't recover from it and died. It is real. It is out there. People are dying. It is dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Depends what you were last vaccinated for, but I’d imagine you’ve just been lucky.
It's got nothing to do with luck. Having a healthy lifestyle plays an important role in not getting ill. I eat good, nutritious home made food, I regularly exercise, get plenty of sleep, don't smoke and hardly drink alcohol at all for the last few years. If I catch a bug, I can usually shake it off quite quickly.

What offends me are folk saying people like me who don't want a Covid vaccination, should forgo medical treatment, when I've looked after myself all my life, and paid taxes for 20 years. There's plenty of people out there that abuse and neglect their bodies every day. The amount of people I see in supermarkets with trolleys piled high with fizzy drinks, junk food and alcohol, is scandalous. But it's their choice, just how I don't want a vaccine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The only reason you haven't caught anything is because the majority of people HAVE been vaccinated and therefore haven't been able to pass it on to you. Anti vaxxers are so bleeping selfish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's got nothing to do with luck. Having a healthy lifestyle plays an important role in not getting ill. I eat good, nutritious home made food, I regularly exercise, get plenty of sleep, don't smoke and hardly drink alcohol at all for the last few years. If I catch a bug, I can usually shake it off quite quickly.

What offends me are folk saying people like me who don't want a Covid vaccination, should forgo medical treatment, when I've looked after myself all my life, and paid taxes for 20 years. There's plenty of people out there that abuse and neglect their bodies every day. The amount of people I see in supermarkets with trolleys piled high with fizzy drinks, junk food and alcohol, is scandalous. But it's their choice, just how I don't want a vaccine.
I don't believe in taking body autonomy away from anyone, it's absolutely your right to choose BUT vaccination is a team sport, the more people get vaccinated the quicker a virus can be eradicated. The more people that are falling for David Ike et al and the 5G conspiracy, the longer this will be around. It's not going anywhere, people are dying (3 that I know so far, more that have recovered with ongoing complications) It's a dangerous conspiracy.
But this is the conspiracy theory thread, so crack on! Let's move away from the vaxx anti vaxx discussion, maybe start another thread if anyone is interested to debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't believe in taking body autonomy away from anyone, it's absolutely your right to choose BUT vaccination is a team sport, the more people get vaccinated the quicker a virus can be eradicated. The more people that are falling for David Ike et al and the 5G conspiracy, the longer this will be around. It's not going anywhere, people are dying (3 that I know so far, more that have recovered with ongoing complications) It's a dangerous conspiracy.
But this is the conspiracy theory thread, so crack on! Let's move away from the vaxx anti vaxx discussion, maybe start another thread if anyone is interested to debate.
You put it far more politely than me 😂, sorry 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only reason you haven't caught anything is because the majority of people HAVE been vaccinated and therefore haven't been able to pass it on to you. Anti vaxxers are so bleeping selfish.
So how many vaccines have you had in the last 2 years? Don't be so aggressive or you might embarrass yourself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes I realise adults rarely require vaccinations. I'm not sure what point that makes. From your posts I just presumed you were anti them, apologies if I got that wrong.

Anyway I've had the flu jab, and the whooping cough vaccine whilst pregnant. My children have all had their vaccinations.

Reactions: 8
You put it far more politely than me 😂, sorry 😬
Same! I already edited one of my above posts because I hate taking it too far.

I try my BEST not to debate with anti vaxxers/covid diners because it is the biggest waste of time, same with flat earthers...... 😜

Yes I realise adults rarely require vaccinations. I'm not sure what point that makes. From your posts I just presumed you were anti them, apologies if I got that wrong.

Anyway I've had the flu jab, and the whooping cough vaccine whilst pregnant. My children have all had their vaccinations.

Same. Also had all my vaccines when visiting certain countries.

Reactions: 7
How many people do you know that have had it? Yes it's out there but it's not as bad as it's being portrayed. I was genuinely scared at first. I thought I would have family members, friends or work colleagues (I work for the NHS) seriously ill or die. Guess what, I don't know one person that's had it. Evertone I ask says the same. I have had people tell me they have had it but turns out they never even had a test 🤔
I don’t know anyone who has had it either and the guy at the cash and carry,you know the place where you don’t need to wear face masks cause they are a wholesaler, he told me his next door neighbour had been dying from pancreatic cancer for a while and when he passed away a few weeks ago guess what the cause of death was on the death certificate coved 19.🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Please everyone ...we are all entitled to an op...it's called free speech..so I think it's disrespectful to diss someones op as rubbish and selfish if you disagree with it.i like to keep an open mind and see how stuff develops...and not dismiss stuff out of hand straightaway..
Let's bear in mind Jimmy saville and phlidomide drugs and how wonderful that was to start with...
Even Hitler's quote earlier made sense to me so how scary does that make you feel??
Live and let live and let ppl have their own op...and cherish free speech and free will while it's here.
❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know anyone who has had it either and the guy at the cash and carry,you know the place where you don’t need to wear face masks cause they are a wholesaler, he told me his next door neighbour had been dying from pancreatic cancer for a while and when he passed away a few weeks ago guess what the cause of death was on the death certificate coved 19.🤔
If he did have covid 19 then maybe that is what killed him. Yes he had cancer and therefor a compromised immune system and maybe his body couldnt beat the virus, so in that case a death of covid 19 would be correct. He died because covid killed him. He may have lived longer had he not caught it.
If he got hit by a bus it would have been the bus that killed him. Whether he had cancer or not.
Poor man.

Reactions: 9
Who the hell asks their bereaved neighbours what is listed on the family members death certificate? These stories always seem so unlikely!

Reactions: 15
If he did have covid 19 then maybe that is what killed him. Yes he had cancer and therefor a compromised immune system and maybe his body couldnt beat the virus, so in that case a death of covid 19 would be correct. He died because covid killed him. He may have lived longer had he not caught it.
If he got hit by a bus it would have been the bus that killed him. Whether he had cancer or not.
Poor man.
He had been housebound since last year with only his wife in the house he refused to let family see him and she barely went anywhere occasionally to the shops but when lockdown happened she never left the house the next door neighbour got shopping for her and he died in the house as that was his wishes

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Several confirmed. My friends uncle sadly didn't recover from it and died. It is real. It is out there. People are dying. It is dangerous.
[/QUOTE]

I can concur the same sadly; my husbands best friend went into hospital with what he thought was ‘walking pneumonia’ and died of covid 3 days later 😢

• Sad
I can concur the same sadly; my husbands best friend went into hospital with what he thought was ‘walking pneumonia’ and died of covid 3 days later 😢
[/QUOTE]
It's easy to thing its own out of proportion when it hasn't affect you or someone you know isn't it. I hope your husband is doing OK. X

• Sad
Who the hell asks their bereaved neighbours what is listed on the family members death certificate? These stories always seem so unlikely!
Maybe the information was given I was told this and passed it on make of it what you will but don’t call me a liar

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.