Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Anyone heard about this? 😱

ETA: I have also posted this in the Covid thread
No but to me it looks like it's just another scaremongering tactic. A few weeks ago China reported that some people had the bubonic plague. They are unrelentless.

I am now convinced that the CCP are using these viruses as threats to the rest of the world, particularly the US, to destabilise their economy and government and usher in Communism which will be the first wave of the NWO.

China is the blueprint of how the cabal wants the rest of the world to become. They are already in an advanced stage of censorship and control of the population. Makes me think that enforcing masks in this country under the guise of 'health' and following the advice, without question, of the technocrats aka the scientists, is the thin edge of the wedge.

Just look how anyone who dares to question anything other than the mainstream narrative of Covid, gets censored. The encouragement of neighbours to snitch on each other, being made to queue up for food and to show papers for movement within lockdown. It's already started. We're slowly becoming communists in everything but name.

It really concerns me when I see so many younger people thinking it's cool to join the communist party. Did they not study history?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No but to me it looks like it's just another scaremongering tactic. A few weeks ago China reported that some people had the bubonic plague. They are unrelentless.

I am now convinced that the CCP are using these viruses as threats to the rest of the world, particularly the US, to destabilise their economy and government and usher in Communism which will be the first wave of the NWO.

China is the blueprint of how the cabal wants the rest of the world to become. They are already in an advanced stage of censorship and control of the population. Makes me think that enforcing masks in this country under the guise of 'health' and following the advice, without question, of the technocrats aka the scientists, is the thin edge of the wedge.

Just look how anyone who dares to question anything other than the mainstream narrative of Covid, gets censored. The encouragement of neighbours to snitch on each other, being made to queue up for food and to show papers for movement within lockdown. It's already started. We're slowly becoming communists in everything but name.

It really concerns me when I see so many younger people thinking it's cool to join the communist party. Did they not study history?
Doesn’t it say in the book of revelations the yellow men will rule the earth

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t it say in the book of revelations the yellow men will rule the earth

If you mean The Revelation of Jesus Christ to John, the last book in the Bible, then no, although it has been a while since I’ve read it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew it wouldn’t be long the anti maskers arrived on this thread. I genuinely believe that anyone who refuses to wear a face covering just because they don’t want to should be denied medical treatment if they catch it and become seriously ill.

Dont get me started on the anti vaccers. I’ll get banned if I say what I think of them. My Mum nearly died of measles as a child in the 1950’s, it is really serious. Why put your child at risk of catching it.
👏👏👏👏Louder for the ones at the back!

This covid antivaxx, anti mask bullshit is dangerous. I'm all over the conspiracy theories, give me aliens and even adrenochrome but this... nah. I'm out. Because: Science. 🙄

I don't know if this is classed as a conspiracy but what are your opinions on the #freebritney movement?
I think she has MH issues, clearly. I initially didn't agree with her dad controlling everything but now that I've seen she is due to have a 'tell all' book released, the cynical part of me wonders if it's all been a very clever marketing ploy by her dad? I think there's more to come.

Also, without wanting to go too tinfoil hat, there have been increasing instances where I have literally thought about something at random and then I’ve seen an ad or something online relating to it. That makes me wonder.
Have you had a covid test? They have already shot a microchip in to your brain through the cotton swab 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If you mean The Revelation of Jesus Christ to John, the last book in the Bible, then no, although it has been a while since I’ve read it.
I can't recall that either. Napoleon warned of awakening the sleeping dragon, meaning China, over 200 years ago. He was a Rothschild puppet, same as Nelson, again as part of the Military Industrial Complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
👏👏👏👏Louder for the ones at the back!

This covid antivaxx, anti mask bullshit is dangerous. I'm all over the conspiracy theories, give me aliens and even adrenochrome but this... nah. I'm out. Because: Science. 🙄
I’ll happily discuss JFK and whether or not the moon landings were faked until the cows come home. But when it veers into tin foil hat rubbish I’m out. Covid IS real! However it is a novel virus and we still don’t know enough about it, hence the inconsistencies in dealing with it. I hate this government with a passion but I fully support Lockdown. It was the right thing to do.

Reactions: 14
I’ll happily discuss JFK and whether or not the moon landings were faked until the cows come home. But when it veers into tin foil hat rubbish I’m out. Covid IS real! However it is a novel virus and we still don’t know enough about it, hence the inconsistencies in dealing with it. I hate this government with a passion but I fully support Lockdown. It was the right thing to do.
Oh god, the government have fucked up lots of things to do with this. But so has the rest of the world. No one knows what they are doing BECAUSE it's new! (besides maybe New Zealand 😬) I think lockdown should have been earlier and I agree with them saying no to masks initially. If they said masks from the get go, you know dodgy companies would have made people work with masks despite lock down. Anyway, I don't want to derail, there's a whole other thread for this 🤣

totally agree with this! Altho I do question the origins of the virus, but believe it's 💯 real and a threat to life. We have just went back into local lockdown and it's scary how fast it's spread. Now we have to try and carry on and hope the death toll doesn't rise. Makes me feel sick at the thought of going into work.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh god, the government have fucked up lots of things to do with this. But so has the rest of the world. No one knows what they are doing BECAUSE it's new! (besides maybe New Zealand 😬) I think lockdown should have been earlier and I agree with them saying no to masks initially. If they said masks from the get go, you know dodgy companies would have made people work with masks despite lock down. Anyway, I don't want to derail, there's a whole other thread for this 🤣
New Zealand got it right because they are an isolated island nation and shut their borders immediately. It’s also a very sparsely populated country with miles and miles of countryside so it didn’t have as much chance to spread. I love their PM, she is fab. I wish we could have someone like her.

Reactions: 19
New Zealand got it right because they are an isolated island nation and shut their borders immediately. It’s also a very sparsely populated country with miles and miles of countryside so it didn’t have as much chance to spread. I love their PM, she is fab. I wish we could have someone like her.
Or the illuminati didn't send them an invite to the NWO party 😜

totally agree with this! Altho I do question the origins of the virus, but believe it's 💯 real and a threat to life. We have just went back into local lockdown and it's scary how fast it's spread. Now we have to try and carry on and hope the death toll doesn't rise. Makes me feel sick at the thought of going into work.
I think there was a support thread on here if you're feeling really anxious? It's gone quiet but it's here if you want to vent xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jacinda Arden is an amazing lady. It's a pity every country doesn't have someone like her as PM.

Reactions: 15
This article outlines China's intentions to dominate globally, whether you believe in a NWO or not.

Or the illuminati didn't send them an invite to the NWO party 😜
The founder of the New Zealand Public Party, Billy Te Kahika seems to think Jacinda Arden did get an invite, accepted it and offered an expensive present to the 'NWO party'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Another interesting QANON banned video...🤔

This article outlines China's intentions to dominate globally, whether you believe in a NWO or not.

The founder of the New Zealand Public Party, Billy Te Kahika seems to think Jacinda Arden did get an invite, accepted it and offered an expensive present to the 'NWO party'.

Also, what about all those CEO’s who resigned late 2019, early 2020, who went to New Zealand to buy property?? Why New Zealand?? Could it be it’s proximity to Antarctica, which would potentially be the safest area on our planet when the tit hits the fan!! I’d love to know just how many of these extremely wealthy and powerful people actually bought property in NZ , because I’m pretty damn sure that the NZ Government are “IN” on this...😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
🙄🙄🙄🙈🙈 OMG, you lot are too much for me. Someone come and call me when we're back to the sensible stuff like Tom Hanks being dead! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This report is dated 2018!!!....Doesn’t this PROVE that the “Elite” knew what was going to happen in 2020??. I think that New Zealand’s government is corrupt, and I also suspect that large amounts of cash “Magically” appeared in their bank accounts from these CEO’s.

🙄🙄🙄🙈🙈 OMG, you lot are too much for me. Someone come and call me when we're back to the sensible stuff like Tom Hanks being dead! 🤣🤣🤣
Forewarned is Forearmed Barb...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This report is dated 2018!!!....Doesn’t this PROVE that the “Elite” knew what was going to happen in 2020??. I think that New Zealand’s government is corrupt, and I also suspect that large amounts of cash “Magically” appeared in their bank accounts from these CEO’s.

Forewarned is Forearmed Barb...😉
Someone needs to be the voice of reason here! #vaccinate
*Science* has been predicting a pandemic for years and we've had them already just not to this scale (SARS etc.) Trump is running the US, if I lived there with lots of money I would also want a bunker as far away as possible! 😂

Not forgetting NZ's neighbours...

Well I've not had a vaccination since 1989 and I've been absolutely fine. But I can't possibly comment 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.