Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the child abuse angle came about because he was linked with someone involved in the Kincora scandal ..not the cottaging ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh @TheJoanCollinsFanClub i love your posts and your personality but that post has really scared me 😫 please tell me what the other outcome could be? 😉
Trump wins the election and finishes draining the swamp aka the Deep State, worldwide. All the psychotic criminals get sent to Gitmo, the missing 500 Trillion dollars are recovered and noone has to pay anymore tax, or are forced to take a poxy vaccine. We all have a massive party, burning our masks and skip off into the sunset, not socially distancing, safe in the knowledge the NWO will never be a threat again!!! 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
where is the evidence? Any evidence bar this blog?
When I was younger Jimmy Saville jokes were rife, I've never heard anyone joke about tony Blair cottaging. Also I'm not entirely comfortable with the conflation of cottaging and child abuse 🤨
Blair WAS connected to a Labour MP who was involved in a scandal involving young boys, and he was arrested for “cottaging”, which, like it or not, is breaking the law. He also used another name when arrested..

I don’t understand why anyone would support Tony Blair!!....😳

Reactions: 10
where is the evidence? Any evidence bar this blog?
When I was younger Jimmy Saville jokes were rife, I've never heard anyone joke about tony Blair cottaging. Also I'm not entirely comfortable with the conflation of cottaging and child abuse 🤨
He was charged under his middle names, rather conveniently. Charles Lytton was fined £500 at Bow Magistrate Court. I’ve read he was only fined as he knew the magistrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love reading about all these theories! I have to admit.... they scare the absolute bejesus out of me! My husband thinks I'm going mad 😠 But as I say... forewarned is forearmed..... Spinidge and Joan Collins FC..... Keep 'em coming!

P.S. Husband states he's buying me a tinfoil hat this Christmas 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh @TheJoanCollinsFanClub i love your posts and your personality but that post has really scared me 😫 please tell me what the other outcome could be? 😉
❤ please take a step back if it's really upsetting. Look for the logic, look for the facts, keep asking why, what's the point. Remember this is a conspiracy thread, feel free to pop over to 'sceptical island' and eye roll with me if you need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to think well this worlds gone to tit let the aliens have it and then I started reading up on reptilians and realised there evil too. duck!!

In reply to the person asking if the lady with the suicide pill is taking it too far?.I would say yes you cant let it ruin your mental health. I would probably do something like eat another piece of cake and think duck the diet were all going to die anyway 🤣 the minute I start putting by a suicide pill I would have to step away from reading about all this stuff unless of course the aliens were already here and then its fight or flight 🤪 I dont hold much hope for my survival in an apocalyptic world to be honest I cant even run up the road without dying of exhaustion. Anyway wheres that slice of cake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
❤ please take a step back if it's really upsetting. Look for the logic, look for the facts, keep asking why, what's the point. Remember this is a conspiracy thread, feel free to pop over to 'sceptical island' and eye roll with me if you need to.
Sceptical island...... thread on here? I cant find it

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dr Carol Rosin, NASA Whistleblower and former Assistant to Werner von Braun (Remember him? He was the chief architect of the Saturn 5 Rocket that was used in the Apollo moon landing, and was brought to the US after WW2 under operation Paperclip)

I should add that the Carol Rosin video also exposes 9/11 and the “war on terror”.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Sceptical island...... thread on here? I cant find it
We tried!! (Conspiracy light thread) They just merged us back with all these loony tin foil hatters! 🤪😜😂😂😂 (SO, I've just created my own imaginary island amongst the chaos. I only have a tin foil feather in my hat!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I suppose if the CIA acknowledged the existence of the NWO, they must be real..

Who knew that Bill Gates has invested “heavily” into Lab Grown Meats....
Kinda makes sense to shut down all those meat processing plants around the globe, because they all just “happen” to have localised pockets of the corona virus...
Yeah, makes sense to restrict global meat production, in order to ensure food shortages, and then, in comes Bill bleeping Gates with his Lab Grown Meat to make yet more billions out of the people that he “cares so deeply” about...( All the while encouraging them to eat his lab grown happy meals...🙄🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Not only the CIA but Gordon Brown talked about a NWO, so did Tony Blair, Joe Biden, George HW Bush, George W Bush, to name a few.

The NWO doesn't exist (yet), because it's a proposed plan for the future of humanity. Some may argue parts of the plan are already being implemented but it's not fully in place yet.

Yet again we have a 'debunking' statement, with nothing to back it up except for it's 'anti-Semitic', again with nothing to explain or support that statement. Saying something or someone is anti-Semitic is a very serious accusation and shouldn't be used lightly without evidence to back up such claims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not only the CIA but Gordon Brown talked about a NWO, so did Tony Blair, Joe Biden, George HW Bush, George W Bush, to name a few.

The NWO doesn't exist (yet), because it's a proposed plan for the future of humanity. Some may argue parts of the plan are already being implemented but it's not fully in place yet.

Yet again we have a 'debunking' statement, with nothing to back it up except for it's 'anti-Semitic', again with nothing to explain or support that statement. Saying something or someone is anti-Semitic is a very serious accusation and shouldn't be used lightly without evidence to back up such claims.
Exactly!! I feel like most of us on this thread try hard to explain our different “theories”, we try and put forward a good case, often with videos and other evidence, so for someone to just make a sweeping statement, and to say it’s anti semitic without offering anything as to how they came to this theory is really wrong and should be challenged!!

• Heart

I suppose if the CIA acknowledged the existence of the NWO, they must be real..

Who knew that Bill Gates has invested “heavily” into Lab Grown Meats....
Kinda makes sense to shut down all those meat processing plants around the globe, because they all just “happen” to have localised pockets of the corona virus...
Yeah, makes sense to restrict global meat production, in order to ensure food shortages, and then, in comes Bill bleeping Gates with his Lab Grown Meat to make yet more billions out of the people that he “cares so deeply” about...( All the while encouraging them to eat his lab grown happy meals...🙄🤔
Turn Vegan or die 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.