Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those holograms are incredible!
I know!! There’s an even better video with Polar Bears - and this was at some other event promoting holograms, and the audience can actually touch these holographic Polar Bears!! I know it’s absolutely mad!! But when you consider how much further this technology has advanced, Project Blue Beam doesn’t seem as far fetched as it once was..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know!! There’s an even better video with Polar Bears - and this was at some other event promoting holograms, and the audience can actually touch these holographic Polar Bears!! I know it’s absolutely mad!! But when you consider how much further this technology has advanced, Project Blue Beam doesn’t seem as far fetched as it once was..
I was impressed with the Google animals in our living room! Lol! I would freak out if I saw that in real life. It's amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why are you on this thread? To you - the majority of it will probably be “ridiculous drivel” - so stop wasting your time reading the posts on here? Or At least give constructive replies....
Don’t tell people where they can and can’t post.

When this thread first started it was where people could come and chat about their favourite conspiracies. A theory is just that, a theory, it’s not fact. Posting a theory as fact and making ludicrous accusations isn’t what this thread was originally about. It’s not an echo chamber, it’s a discussion forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t tell people where they can and can’t post.

When this thread first started it was where people could come and chat about their favourite conspiracies. A theory is just that, a theory, it’s not fact. Posting a theory as fact and making ludicrous accusations isn’t what this thread was originally about. It’s not an echo chamber, it’s a discussion forum.
But you’re not discussing? You’re just saying things are ridiculous ....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But you’re not discussing? You’re just saying things are ridiculous ....
But it is ridiculous to claim that Teen Vogue would post Marxist propaganda. Why would they? It’s a fluffy fashion magazine aimed at teenage girls.

By all means debate, but some of this stuff is dangerous and actually quite offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not posting a theory as such I just wanted to mention something before I start spewing conspiracies and my beliefs on here 🤣🤣

It is CRAZY to me how many people in the world refuse to even entertain a thought of the elites being evil. The women I work with are exhausting with it, they say "it wouldn't be broadcast on the news if it wasn't true".
How what why?!?!?
Why does nobody believe they could be lied to! Telling a lie is such an easy thing to do, and because someone has power, it means they cant can't lie? Get a grip!

Rant over, glad ive found this thread and its a space where we can say what we like without sounding insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Remember Protect “Blue Beam”?? Look at how far some of these holographic images have come!!
👽😳

#Project BlueBeam...

Don’t forget that Obama also “caged” children..
FYI: Maybe someone should start a thread that discusses American Politics..(please!!). And leave our conspiracy thread to deal with conspiracy’s..😬

Sorry - But how is this your favourite Conspiracy Theory??? Clearly you are on the wrong thread!!
Why am I in the wrong thread? I was responding to a poster and wondering where her statistics were from. In my mind conspiracy theories don’t have to be false pro trump propaganda 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
With regard to 'Covid-19' definitely being real due to science, there isn't actually any scientific research proving its definitely real. They have never been able to isolate the virus which is the only thing that would prove it definitely exists and you also can't make a vaccine without isolating a virus or disease. Cases were initially being diagnosed by symptoms only and we all know the symptoms are exactly like what any flu virus causes. Then the tests came through which CDC have recently admitted themselves are coming back with fake positives and could also come back positive if that person has ever had the flu or a common cold. The president of Tanzania tested a goat and a papaya and they both came back positive. Whistleblowing nurses all over the world are also saying they sent off completely blank tests that came back positive. So at this stage I dont believe the virus is definitely real I think it's either seasonal flu that theyve decided to call Covid-19 or if it is a real virus it's exactly the same as your typical flu viruses that we get every year, attacking the vulnerable but not fatal for most of us. Statistically you are more likely to die falling out of bed than die of Covid and thats fact. They also admitted on the UK news recently that deaths were hugely inflated and that they were putting down any death as Covid-19 even if someone died in a car accident, cancer, heart attack etc. Hospitals were getting paid for every death they put down as Covid and anyone they put on a ventilator. Doctors world wide are whistle blowing about this and having their jobs suspended for speaking out. They have admitted in MSM recently that loads of UK deaths are now being wiped because theyve been caught redhanded. Matt Hancock also owns huge shares in a vaccine company (forgot the name) and both him and Chris whitty have had huge grants from Bill Gates who also funds Oxford university. Complete conflicts of interest everywhere. I'm not saying the virus isnt real but we are not being told the truth about it.

If anyone wants some good factual info on vaccines I would recommend natural nurse in a toxic world on YouTube or @elliegreymusic on Instagram for factual info on the virus and vaccines. It's astounding how much we are being poisoned daily without realising it, all for one reason - Big Pharma. I've signed the petition for not being forced to vaccinate as medical freedom is the most basic human right. I would rather risk getting Covid than have things like aborted feotal DNA, aluminium, bovine serum etc injected into my body.

Said it before on here but Paul Boys on YouTube has done some good videos explaining trumps actions and I find him an easy watch compared to some of these Q type videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why am I in the wrong thread? I was responding to a poster and wondering where her statistics were from. In my mind conspiracy theories don’t have to be false pro trump propaganda 🤷‍♀️
You are not in the wrong thread. No one has any right to tell you where you can and can’t post.

It’s such a shame that this thread has gone from discussing whether or not Princess Diana’s death was an accident to pro Trump nonsense being posted as fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or false pro Obama propaganda..
Absolutely NOT interested in discussing the stats on who Trump is caging.
I’m more interested in actual conspiracy theories, which is why iam on this thread....
ETA - bleeping Pancakes 😉

You are not in the wrong thread. No one has any right to tell you where you can and can’t post.

It’s such a shame that this thread has gone from discussing whether or not Princess Diana’s death was an accident to pro Trump nonsense being posted as fact.
Actually, they can. It’s called derailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well post some actual conspiracy theories then. Where is all the 9/11 stuff? The Moon Landings? JFK? Paul is dead?

• Haha
  • Heart

This is the Polar Bear Holigraphics show that I mentioned earlier. This video has also been mentioned in a few Project Blue Beam articles..
Absolutely amazing to watch, and also slightly terrifying when you consider just how advanced things are now..

• Wow
Do you think Princes Diana was murdered? My mum does and is actually quite rational. I’ve always felt that her death was convenient for the royals, but was just an accident caused by a drunk driver.

Was 9/11 an inside job? No, but I think the US authorities knew an attack was imminent and either chose to ignore it or presumed a bomb would be let off somewhere.

Also Dr David Kelly was totally bumped off by MI5.

Forgot to mention, i work in a NHS hospital, its so quiet, nobody here is getting the treatment they need, outpatients ie cancer patients are forgotten about because we are only allowed to be on the covid ward as a priority....ours was the first hospital in the UK with covid cases, the news said there was hundreds of people coming in with covid and we couldn't handle it......we've probably never during the whole lockdown had more than 30 people in at once with covid. The hospital was ordered to shut down our whole children's wards to turn it into a covid only part of the hospital...children who have been here for months, turfed out of their bedrooms here for nothing. Nobody. Is. Here.
Alot of people are starting to question it now which is brilliant, its a great awakening for sure.
Seen alot worse with the flu and we arent all wearing masks for that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't know if this has already been discussed but I dont believe that Hitler committed suicide with Eva braun in the bunker. I believe they escaped and went to Argentina.
This is a good one. His body was never found, and Stalin never believed he was dead. Always found that really interesting.

Reactions: 2
With regard to 'Covid-19' definitely being real due to science, there isn't actually any scientific research proving its definitely real. They have never been able to isolate the virus which is the only thing that would prove it definitely exists and you also can't make a vaccine without isolating a virus or disease. Cases were initially being diagnosed by symptoms only and we all know the symptoms are exactly like what any flu virus causes. Then the tests came through which CDC have recently admitted themselves are coming back with fake positives and could also come back positive if that person has ever had the flu or a common cold. The president of Tanzania tested a goat and a papaya and they both came back positive. Whistleblowing nurses all over the world are also saying they sent off completely blank tests that came back positive. So at this stage I dont believe the virus is definitely real I think it's either seasonal flu that theyve decided to call Covid-19 or if it is a real virus it's exactly the same as your typical flu viruses that we get every year, attacking the vulnerable but not fatal for most of us. Statistically you are more likely to die falling out of bed than die of Covid and thats fact. They also admitted on the UK news recently that deaths were hugely inflated and that they were putting down any death as Covid-19 even if someone died in a car accident, cancer, heart attack etc. Hospitals were getting paid for every death they put down as Covid and anyone they put on a ventilator. Doctors world wide are whistle blowing about this and having their jobs suspended for speaking out. They have admitted in MSM recently that loads of UK deaths are now being wiped because theyve been caught redhanded. Matt Hancock also owns huge shares in a vaccine company (forgot the name) and both him and Chris whitty have had huge grants from Bill Gates who also funds Oxford university. Complete conflicts of interest everywhere. I'm not saying the virus isnt real but we are not being told the truth about it.

If anyone wants some good factual info on vaccines I would recommend natural nurse in a toxic world on YouTube or @elliegreymusic on Instagram for factual info on the virus and vaccines. It's astounding how much we are being poisoned daily without realising it, all for one reason - Big Pharma. I've signed the petition for not being forced to vaccinate as medical freedom is the most basic human right. I would rather risk getting Covid than have things like aborted feotal DNA, aluminium, bovine serum etc injected into my body.

Said it before on here but Paul Boys on YouTube has done some good videos explaining trumps actions and I find him an easy watch compared to some of these Q type videos.
They have identified and isolated covid 19 though.

Or false pro Obama propaganda..
Absolutely NOT interested in discussing the stats on who Trump is caging.
I’m more interested in actual conspiracy theories, which is why iam on this thread....
ETA - bleeping Pancakes 😉

Actually, they can. It’s called derailing.
Why is it not detailing for someone to post false claims phrased in a “trump is better than Obama” way to begin with, which you liked, but it is derailing for me to counter the claim with facts? I don’t give a duck about Obama, I didn’t bring him up to begin with.

Conspiracy theories are great to explore but this trump propaganda is just BS at this point. You yap on about the truth being censored and yet I’m not allowed to post something you disagree with?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgot to mention, i work in a NHS hospital, its so quiet, nobody here is getting the treatment they need, outpatients ie cancer patients are forgotten about because we are only allowed to be on the covid ward as a priority....ours was the first hospital in the UK with covid cases, the news said there was hundreds of people coming in with covid and we couldn't handle it......we've probably never during the whole lockdown had more than 30 people in at once with covid. The hospital was ordered to shut down our whole children's wards to turn it into a covid only part of the hospital...children who have been here for months, turfed out of their bedrooms here for nothing. Nobody. Is. Here.
Alot of people are starting to question it now which is brilliant, its a great awakening for sure.
Seen alot worse with the flu and we arent all wearing masks for that.
Are you a Dr or a Nurse? No doubting you, just interested because I’ve heard different stories.

I know an elderly lady who had a stroke at the start of lockdown, she was seen promptly and treated. My dad had thorough tests and scans in April for something that could have been cancer, turned out he was fine. He’s also had blood tests. No hold up there either. I know a child who had their appendix out. People who‘ve had treatment for MS and other chronic conditions throughout lockdown.

Its a myth that the NHS has shut down, what has happened is that all the time wasters who would rock up at A&E with minor twinges stayed at home and so A&E wasnt overrun. Also no people in work or out driving etc so fewer accident etc to deal with. An overrun A&E department has a knock on effect on the rest of hospital usually.

But obviously I’m taking about my own local hospital and it could be different elsewhere.

Reactions: 8
This is a good one. His body was never found, and Stalin never believed he was dead. Always found that really interesting.
Hitler did commit suicide in the bunker along with Eva. They both took Cyanide capsules, but because Hitler was concerned the cyanide was a dud, the moment he bit down on the capsule, he also shot himself. Some of Hitlers chief scientists were taken to the US after the war, this was Project Paperclip, and one of the scientists was Werner von Braun, who designed the Nazi’s V2 Rocket, and he became the chief architect of NASA’s Saturn 5 Rocket which was used in the Apollo Moon landing.
Hitlers remains were found and identified by the allied forces. However, Joseph Mengele did escape to Brazil, but he never set foot in the US.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you think Princes Diana was murdered? My mum does and is actually quite rational. I’ve always felt that her death was convenient for the royals, but was just an accident caused by a drunk driver.

Was 9/11 an inside job? No, but I think the US authorities knew an attack was imminent and either chose to ignore it or presumed a bomb would be let off somewhere.

Also Dr David Kelly was totally bumped off by MI5.
I agree with the drunk driver and think it was also overzealous paparazzi, the way they still took pictures of her dying body was disgusting. I do think it was very convenient for the royals though and if it hadn't happened that way, she would have fallen off a boat.

911 was totally a false flag inside job with explosives. No ways those buildings collapsed so perfectly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.