Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
You guys don't suppose the only reason they made that ball cleaning video is because of us do you?
I mean, it's been talked about a lot here and suddenly she's trying to give the illusion that @selfiewrldjax is a clean, safe covid free spot.
What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I found this video of ASSa talking about absentee parents. Ironically he states regardless of whether you're a parent of an NT child or not, "you need to man up" (his exact words). This video was made before it was revealed he fathered another daughter. Too bad the internet is forever ASSa, you shameless shithead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KateK

VIP Member
Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

Makes me sick the way MLM's use material possessions to lure unsuspecting people in to the web. The ONLY reason she has any kind of success is from Abbie and FA and a large viewing audience (for now anyway)...otherwise she would be in the 99.9% that lose money or barely break even.

I would be really interested to know how P's direct downline is doing..... Sometimes it takes up to 6 months to a year to realize you will not be making money and you have been scammed... so her downline may still be hanging in there and spending money to keep afloat and be counted as "active".

• Heart
Reactions: 43

KateK

VIP Member
Asshat says Isaiah has a head start on his ABA career.. since he is in a house that practices ABA training every day... lol. I guess he is ..if he wants to learn what NOT to do...or what to do to get regression and zero progression.

Why.. oh why does Isaiah want to be an ABA?? He needs to get away from everything autism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I think her teachers at school will be shocked at her regression
Saying that they would be shocked at her regression implies that she has progressed at some point. I can’t remember when I first started watching this mess, but it’s been a couple years and in those years, she’s done nothing BUT regress. I often wonder where Abby would be today if they had been consistent when she was small. There has never been any consistency or routine in her life. None. Because it’s hard and exhausting and Asshat and Pig aren’t here for anything that takes follow-through and effort, or anything that doesn’t come easy.

When you think about it, they don’t want anything to do with anything that doesn’t come easy. If they have to work for it, if it isn’t handed to them, it’s not for them. The bike shop? Work. It had to go. Piggers didn’t want to work at losing weight, so she had surgery, which wasn’t the magic bullet she wanted and she gained the weight back plus some because even with the surgery, you still have to WORK at taking the weight off by dieting and exercising. There are a million other examples. Building their channel wasn’t work, they just used Abby. Building Scamlife wasn’t work because again, they used Abby.

To sum it up, these people are lazy slobs and their child is a reflection of that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Towards the end of the vlog, they did it yet again, talking about Abbie right in front of her. Talking about her sensory issues and how she did in Ikea. I know this is a point of contention but, I think regardless of where Abbie's cognitive and comprehension levels may or may not be at, I still think it's incredibly disrespectful and dehumanizing to talk about Abbie right in front of her or within her ear shot. That's not treating her with respect, kindness or 'like a human'. It's treating her like an object, like a 'thing'.
I'm sure by this point Abbie is probably used to it. But that doesn't make it alright. Neither does thinking she isn't intelligent enough to understand exactly what they're saying about her. She may not comprehend each and every single word, but I feel she understands enough to know that they're talking about her. Especially hearing them say her name.
I know they've been doing this a lot and it's a recurring theme. It just especially irked me tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Ok Cilla, “goimg ”?! Your “girls” is asleep?!
PROOFREAD, it’s a thing. 🙄

And no, your daughter is not “deep in thought”. Just accept her and love her for who she is. 😡View attachment 705624
I find Priscilla's comment at the end of this post very disturbing...and telling. To think she feels the need to explain why Abbie is not smiling (or looking at the camera.) It's not because she's deep in thought...it's because she's autistic. Priscilla, Abbie is autistic. Even on a channel called "Fathering Autism," she believes she can explain in a very "NT" way, why Abbie does what she does? How absolutely tragic for this poor young lady. Her mother is so unable to deal with the realities of her life, she will live in her fantasy world where Abbie is a high school junior who will shop for back to school clothes at Buckle. Simply tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart

PlumBlossom

So, they are STILL pulling her hair back in that stupid ponytail with those horrid bands! Leave it loose and it's STILL long enough for her to chew on and have it falling in her face.
If she sat still long enough for that much being cut off...they could've gone chin line or earlobe length which could've been shaped into a nicer style suited to her chronological age and easier to keep. She wouldn't look special needs. But, Priscilla's thing for "long hair" won. I also wonder if the "long hair" thing isn't more Asa than Priscilla since Priscilla doesn't even take an interest in doing Abbie's hair!
Pricilla doesn't take interest in anything that has to do with Abbie. I REALLY believe P knew about ASSa knocking someone up and got pregnant to stick it to the other woman....yeah... P.....jokes on you....had you just left his cheating ass...you wouldn't have to be forced into being a mother to a kid you obviously have no connection to whatsoever...you just should have taken Golden Boy and left....but then again.....you also wouldn't be a Boss Babe and have all the cash Abbie earned for you and Deadbeat. A mother, who has a nearly grown adult female child who still wears diapers, who needs to be bathed and toileted, who needs her hair done and needs to shave ...passes all that personal care to the father, in my opinion shows just how UNINTERESTED, DISCONNECTED, and BLATANTLY UNATTACHED to Abbie she is. And don't get me going on DEADBEAT....they want to preach "kindness" and being a "GOOD HUMAN" are they that fucking delusional????? ASSA ARE YOU A GOOD HUMAN TO YOU FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE LIFELONG ABANDONMENT AND POSSIBLE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES YOU'VE GIFTED YOUR DAUGHTER....BUT THEN AGAIN THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU TO BENEFIT FROM....BECAUSE YOUR TYPICAL TEEN DAUGHTER CAN'T EARN YOUR LIVING FOR YOU.

• Heart
  • Wow

RANCHDRESSING

oh my that live was such crap. So many lies. She and her followers have really been brainwashed.
Comments on that Instagram post of photos. 😀🤡😂
40731312-FAA7-42C4-9A76-461956FF3E7E.jpeg
9411F450-8460-444D-B67F-55F9973D67E9.jpeg

Wow those comments have been deleted since I posted above. Hi Scammer spies. You’re being taken advantage of by this woman and this company. And you’re in a cult.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Comesitbyme

Doesn’t this couple ever need a “breather” from one another? In the house together all day long, or in the car running errands together, sleeping together, eating together, and now hours and hours of traveling in the same vehicle together. I’m getting claustrophobia or something for them just watching this play out. Ugh. And it’s not like the two of them are enjoyable, attractive, funny, engaging, or pleasant to be around constantly. For most of us, a few seconds will do it. I just don’t get it. It would drive me insane. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Let me say this. My in laws set up a trust for our children. We receive a monthly “allowance “, and anything above that we have to ask and it has to be approved AND PAID BACK!. The trust is in place for our children’s education, they have no student loans; but they have to submit their grades and maintain a gpa of 3.0 or above to have the trust continue to pay tuition/books/housing. They do not get any extra funds and when they submit any requests for money my husband has to approve it along with the trust officers.
We invest and when you invest, especially in a trust, you just do not have direct access to funds… unless they have something else set aside. Also, depending on how much they have in Abbies trust, they pay taxes ( they receive a K1 because it is considered income, it would be interesting to see that form). They sprinkle their lies with a teeny bit of truth.
And if they are losing money from “savings”… I would think that their run in with writing bad checks puts a damper on a decent banking relationship.
Here is the issue, I don’t think there is $10k in the trust that they set up for Abbie. I think they have only linked their assets (like the house) to her and then the life insurance policy pay outs. I believe there is no funds that will be paid out immediately, when she is 18 because there is little funds there. Abbie will only have funds if she out lives her parents, which may or may not happen. They are banking on life insurance policies and that is it. The rest of their funds are gone to “all the things.”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

PlumBlossom

Actually, I remember in a video of her either last haircut or the one before, Priscilla wasn’t going in with Asa to get Abbie’s haircut. I think it may have been her last one. But, when they were getting ready to split, Priscilla made a huge production of “do NOT get her hair cut short Assa!” I will have to see if I can find it once home..

Sorry y’all! Some of mine start school on Wednesday and we had to find a new school last minute for some of mine (super long story but Covid stinks), and I am running around trying to get things ready. You know, all the things that the Maass family puts off until the last minute..

Here is one of the videos:

:50 seconds in and Priscilla is screaming no bangs or bobs.
OK...she has a thing for ceilings....they take her to a place with open ceilings....they just think that these people can spend 2 hours of their time dedicated to snipping and waiting and snipping and chasing and waiting and waiting and waiting.....GET SOMEONE TO COME TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE TO CUT HER HAIR YOU TWO FUCKING MORONS.....AND STOP TREATING HER LIKE A FUCKING DOG WHO'S LEARNING NEW TRICKS WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE TREATS....she EATS HER HAIR but no bangs...no bobs....all so the brain dead mother could feel like (from a distance) people view Abbie as a "typical teenager"....seriously...I just don't understand these people.....if my kid is eating her fucking hair, she'll have hair that can't reach her mouth.... they throw bullshit about loving Abbie the way she is but they absolutely 100% can not accept the fact that she has Autism and IDD....she IS A SPECIAL NEEDS YOUNG WOMAN.....SHE IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL TEENAGER....HER HEALTH IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOW SHE IS PERCEIVED BY THE PUBLIC PRICILLA....JUST SAY IT... YOU HATE THAT ABBIE HAS AUTISM... YOU HATE THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE TYPICAL... YOU HATE THAT SHE WILL NEVER LIVE A NORMAL EXISTENCE... YOU HATE THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A MOTHER TO A DAUGHTER THAT BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF YOU... YOU HATE THAT YOU WERE STUCK IN THIS FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF ABBIE.... no one would want that life for their kid NO ONE just admit the truth and stop with all the crap you throw...but it is what it is....so cut the kids fucking hair to where she can't eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37