Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did he have that snorkel on? Lake Tahoe vlog?
No just yesterday or today on Cillas stuff and and tit and stuff IG he did some stupid story with one of the employees and they were both wearing snorkels in the ball pit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They probably filmed less then 30 seconds of her actually in the chair..of course we missed the meltdowns.. also choose a "hair style" that only requires 3 actual scissor cuts while the stylist chases her around the room.... I sure hope Asshat left that poor woman a really really good tip!!!
That was no 15 minute job thats for sure. Whats a shame is Abbie looked beautiful but she wasn't even out of the chair yet and the hair was covering her face. Just cut it short...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are so many videos of “autism and haircuts” on youtube. you know if they cannot handle a haircut this child never goes to the dentist. She seems to have her maternal figure’s teeth:( . Isaiah won in that regard.
A64793D5-00BF-434A-89B2-D6E34E4611E3.jpeg
A6C2973A-5506-4A8C-9114-B1B3494B6B87.jpeg
BB16EF42-CCB3-4446-A1A6-C2508B18D4C8.jpeg

Reactions: 13
There are so many videos of “autism and haircuts” on youtube. you know if they cannot handle a haircut this child never goes to the dentist. She seems to have her maternal figure’s teeth:( . Isaiah won in that regard.
View attachment 702627View attachment 702628View attachment 702629
She would have to have complete sedation to even get her teeth cleaned. Nikki TV is working on the dentist, he hadn’t been, maybe ever. They got his teeth looked at, but no x-rays or anything. But they had worked with him for weeks and weeks about sitting in the chair and letting somebody look at his mouth. You know she’s not had her teeth checked

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
But Assa HAS A NORMAL TYPICAL TEENAGED DAUGHTER....HE JUST ISN'T MAN ENOUGH TO CARE FOR HER....
A daughter who was young enough he could slowly introduce himself into her life without any major issues (if both parents were civil) and he could have been in her life this whole time and Priscilla could have had her dream daughter! I understand being mad but they weren't even together and it's only the innocent child being hurt. It makes my blood boil to see him pretend he's a loving father to his other two kids and his stupid wife just follows along. They are heartless beasts! I don't get how people can know about his other child and still follow him. He's a deadbeat through and through

I was just watching Josh's video and he really didn't put us in a favorable light. I almost thought he was supportive at one time. It was his JessFam Calls me out video, please if someone else views it tell me what you think. He did seem to lump together several gossip sites. But still doesn't seem like he's our friend.
I don't get how he messes stuff up when this site lays it out for him with pictures and screenshots. I am glad he talks about it though and even more glad to see people open their eyes to how terrible Asa & Priscilla are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This isn’t Selfiewrld jax but it shows that this business was never about family fun. Priscilla and Asa knew that though…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hey Guyths!! :LOL:

It's a sad week in the Whimsical household. I spilled an entire glass of gatorade on our 2 year old, $1,300 laptop😤🤬😭...right on the keyboard.
It was like Niagara Falls pouring out when I turned it upside down, only blue, as it was blue gatorade. 🤔😲🤦‍♀️

Despite our best efforts to save it, we don't think it's coming back. 😭 I was forced to get my mac mini out of storage for now. It's better than nothing but not as fast or loaded with as many cool programs as the laptop was...one of those programs being being photoshop. 😕
I have an old version of photoshop I used on my previous mac computers, but that will require some searching to find. Until I can figure this out, Whimsy is on a forced break from making fun of the mASSive via photoshop fun...carry on fellow photoshoppers:cool:🥰🤩, Tattle is in good hands as always!! My creations shall be back...hopefully...one day...sooner than later!!

I can still post screenshots from my iPhone, but that's not nearly as creative!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂

I'm attaching a previous creation...one of the many I thankfully have saved on a thumb drive! :m😂
zumba.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t think it’s too bad given the constrains the stylist had to work under…straight cut and keep a decent amount of length. It also wouldn’t make any sense to try give her layers right now as that takes extra time. It’s a simple cut that will go right into a pony so it’s good.
The ends look layered or scraggly in this pic, as they are going every which way 🤔 which is why I made the reference to a kid cutting their own hair.

A chin or shoulder length blunt cut (like she previously had when younger) would have been cute and practical. I have not watched the haircut vlog yet. So maybe it looks better than in this pic.
B0C6637B-AEF4-4A3F-BD16-358AA396CC23.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The ends look layered or scraggly in this pic, as they are going every which way 🤔 which is why I made the reference to a kid cutting their own hair.

A chin or shoulder length blunt cut (like she previously had when younger) would have been cute and practical. I have not watched the haircut vlog yet. So maybe it looks better than in this pic. View attachment 702652
That poor girl. Her eyes are so lifeless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Priscilla, when was that ball pit emptied, washed and sanitized? Same with the balls...washed and sanitized, every last one of them, or do you have replacenents to switch out during the cleaning process? How often has Abbie's inspired sensory fabric booth been cleaned/sanitized?...Small, hand held props a lot of your customers seem to like using near or on their mouths and noses...etc...
They don’t care! As long as people are paying they don’t care about their health

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 702627View attachment 702628View attachment 702629
They have to sedate her for dental appointments I remember them touching on that subject in the old house so they don’t take unless it’s an emergency and Abbie can’t tell them her tooth hurts

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.