Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Big P and SelfishWrld-Jax: Couldn’t you better position your revolving selfie stand up-sell so your guests don’t always have to feature one of your staff members in their shots? And consider tucking it in its own booth for increased profitability rather than looking like an afterthought in the hallway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is who Wayne reminds me of 😂😂

Its ALL political parties that are screwing things up. I always say the people who could do great things for the country are smart enough to stay out of politics😁
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is Wayne 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Dear Big P and SelfishWrld-Jax: Couldn’t you better position your revolving selfie stand up-sell so your guests don’t always have to feature one of your staff members in their shots? And consider tucking it in its own booth for increased profitability rather than looking like an afterthought in the hallway.
When they post revo videos, I always check to see if the other booths are being used and most of the time, they are empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tonight Big P treated herself to a grande goblet of red wine during her WineLife LIVE, so we Tattlers know it’s going to be a good time!

First up, a Sweet Girl break-in of course. Not sure those appearances are so random anymore as they have proven Humper Metrics. Junior and AssA to the rescue but not before Big P was fearful that Sweet Girl was going to turn over the tables and makeup displays in her flimsy set.

Next up, sell the stuff, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose. GM Sherry and other LL crew backing her up on prices and questions she can’t answer.

Last up, “AssA can you block this person.” I missed the post but the Big P (P for pissed) launched into why SlimeLife wasn’t a pyramid scheme 😉 and how no one tells her what to say 😉, and she is a hard worker 😉. She was getting amped up! I love WineLife with Big P!

F346BA92-6309-4FE4-AAA4-5FF3F4476525.jpeg

And here’s an angry tit with some fabulous finger flexing.

5E5F3DFA-2C90-4D54-AEF0-B799E038EA2C.jpeg

What a night! Sleep tight Sweet Girl. School starts tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tonight Big P treated herself to a grande goblet of red wine during her WineLife LIVE, so we Tattlers know it’s going to be a good time!

First up, a Sweet Girl break-in of course. Not sure those appearances are so random anymore as they have proven Humper Metrics. Junior and AssA to the rescue but not before Big P was fearful that Sweet Girl was going to turn over the tables and makeup displays in her flimsy set.

Next up, sell the stuff, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose. GM Sherry and other LL crew backing her up on prices and questions she can’t answer.

Last up, “AssA can you block this person.” I missed the post but the Big P (P for pissed) launched into why SlimeLife wasn’t a pyramid scheme 😉 and how no one tells her what to say 😉, and she is a hard worker 😉. She was getting amped up! I love WineLife with Big P!

View attachment 704340

View attachment 704342

"No one tells me what to say, I just happen to make the same post as 500 other 'beauty guides' every other day."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 704340

View attachment 704342

Oops, I intended to say, “Here’s an angry shot,” instead of angry tit. Freud for the win!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can Abbie go to that school past her ‘senior’ year? In my state kids in alternative educational programs can go until they’re 22 years old. Yes up until she’s 21 I believe then she’ll be a College Graduate!! Lmfao

Shouldn’t it be or programmed for life in general? Omg these people are a joke! And poor Ab has to live with it. I do wonder how she would be had she been raised by parents who followed through with teaching her the basics early on.
Don’t call him Boris, it plays into the scam of him being an affable matey type.
But yes, this UK government are edging ever closer to being as corrupt as so many GOP senators.
She's got a lot of bouncey things. 😂

I'm sorry about your accident. This happens often and I wish the manufacturers would look into creating a way to safe guard laptops. 🤔
there is actually keyboard covers you can get.. they are called something like dust covers they are like a rubbery material and you can use they board while it is on .. it’s to keep the dust
check out who is in the ball pit now...

omff those poor children!! They have no clue how full of Covid this place is! Here if an employee any employee gets Covid the entire store closes for 2 weeks.. Ontario Canada…

• Sad
Reactions: 9
hey so how can they go by a new truck that thing is a lot of money and what up with that i find it so wired that they just can buy out of thin air if i were them i be saving a lot and no one now they were doing it he side something about a car or something at one point but not a new truck and camper on top that a lot most people i now could not do that all at ones it all sound wired to me and that people that were in there live are not there no more i feel like there YouTube days are numbered big time and they keep spending like its not can't wait tell the day it come to hit the fan

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They should send P on another “trip” to go get a revision to her surgery. The could totally hide it from the leg humpers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking honestly, one of the strangest and most unexpected things that comes from my field of work is being able to understand a tremendous amount about a person based on the language they use.

I mean, it's interesting.
If you know what to look for you can pinpoint approximate age, likely gender, country of origin, sometimes even a small regional area where they live or spent a lot of time, really all sorts of things. You can even get a good idea of where they spend time online, interests they have, hobbies and activities....

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading Asa's meandering comment in the screenshot above.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking honestly, one of the strangest and most unexpected things that comes from my field of work is being able to understand a tremendous amount about a person based on the language they use.

I mean, it's interesting.
If you know what to look for you can pinpoint approximate age, likely gender, country of origin, sometimes even a small regional area where they live or spent a lot of time, really all sorts of things. You can even get a good idea of where they spend time online, interests they have, hobbies and activities....

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading Asa's meandering comment in the screenshot above.

Go on, spill the beans please. What did you gather?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You know Asa spends a lot of time listening to financial “gurus” between his half ass vlogs - about how to get rich. , habits of wealthy, the financial wing of the self help industry. His self assuredness is funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.