Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on, spill the beans please. What did you gather?
He's chugging some serious bleeping flavor-aid.

My opinion is that they're spending so outlandishly on credit (i.e. truck, RV, I's still-unknown new car, condo, SpankieWRLD, monthlong cross country road trip, on and on and on) as well as repeatedly asserting that Abbie is "set for life" because he's a believer that all debts will be wiped out and large sums of a new currency will be disbursed in the near future.

It's a claim that comes around every few years - this is at least the third time I can recall in the last 20 years that it's been big on the whackjob circuit - and it generally ends very badly for those who buy into it.
This time around it's also tied to some particularly unsavory beliefs, including views on anti-covid measures. And that lines up with what we can observe with their behavior in recent months.

You know Asa spends a lot of time listening to financial “gurus” between his half ass vlogs - about how to get rich. , habits of wealthy, the financial wing of the self help industry. His self assuredness is funny.
100%

And that's pretty bleeping dangerous right now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As someone who paid off $80,000 in debt…(both my husband and I) by using the Dave Ramsey method I just have to laugh at him.
So far they’re getting away with it and raking in the money. I can’t stand their know it all attitude, and I sure hope we all get to see karma come knocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think he fancies himself has a crypto currency dealer?

Pretty funny he set out in black & white his financial plan. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha! Good Morning early birds! 😻 Crypto currency. Makes perfect sense. 😂 Their spending goes hand in hand with their bigger (pun intended) and better than thou personalities. Personally, I think they are living in their own personal la la land of hell. Spending is their only source of happiness, and even that is short lived. After seeing some disgusting tit Ass has posted as of late, I say good on them. I wish them nothing but that kind of happiness for the rest of their pre cardiac arrest days. 🐷🖕🏼🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Annnnnd her hair is back to looking like tit.
Yep. We knew it would! Asa had the chance to get Abbie's hair cut and styled but...he let Priscilla have her way AGAIN!
For someone who is such a control freak...
ASA sure lets Priscilla run all over himself and Abbie and Isaiah! Afraid of Priscilla's tantrums ASA? Yeah, I bet she beats the crap out of you...OTHERWISE YOU'D HAVE CONTROL OVER ALL SITUATIONS including the missed opportunity of knowing your other daughter! Wow! You sure are brave Mr. Control Freak (have to control Abbie's having long hair)!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"its her personality"...lol.. thats probably what they tell themselves to assure that the $$$$$ will keep pouring in and they will find more HUMPERS to fool. The dying off of their channel has already started..its becoming obvious that Abbie is not progressing..in fact regressing... and aging out of the awwweeeee cute stage. For the non brain dead that is difficult and sad to watch....it is not cute "Abbitude". I only watch their videos so I can discuss the train wreck here.... and I have to set the speed up so it will be over quickly.

They "invest"...you mean in mold manor and that monstrosity RV you bought...most likely on credit???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahaha! Good Morning early birds! 😻 Crypto currency. Makes perfect sense. 😂 Their spending goes hand in hand with their bigger (pun intended) and better than thou personalities. Personally, I think they are living in their own personal la la land of hell. Spending is their only source of happiness, and even that is short lived. After seeing some disgusting tit Ass has posted as of late, I say good on them. I wish them nothing but that kind of happiness for the rest of their pre cardiac arrest days. 🐷🖕🏼🐷
Spending is their only source of happiness. Wow did you hit the nail on the head - you are exactly right. And isn't that sad?

"its her personality"...lol.. thats probably what they tell themselves to assure that the $$$$$ will keep pouring in and they will find more HUMPERS to fool. The dying off of their channel has already started..its becoming obvious that Abbie is not progressing..in fact regressing... and aging out of the awwweeeee cute stage. For the non brain dead that is difficult and sad to watch....it is not cute "Abbitude". I only watch their videos so I can discuss the train wreck here.... and I have to set the speed up so it will be over quickly.

They "invest"...you mean in mold manor and that monstrosity RV you bought...most likely on credit???
And they spend spend spend, but they don't take care of their "stuff". They paid over $100,000 more than the appraisal value of the both the moldy manor and Isaiah's condo. But they let the house just fester in mold, they do these cheap things like the tiki hut and the fish pond, but let the pond sit for a month while they were gone, killing whatever was living in there. They tore up the RV on their honking across America tour. They have to have expensive stuff but then just let it go to tit. Priscilla spends God knows how much on groceries then, they eat out most of the time. It's all about "acquiring". Blech.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Spending is their only source of happiness. Wow did you hit the nail on the head - you are exactly right. And isn't that sad?
It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted witch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
24519B9C-6E95-4F0E-B4E1-AF571997D1D1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I just wanna know how she gets her ham hock arms through the sleeves without ripping the material!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted witch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
View attachment 704800
So true. They don't even really seem to like each other - none of them. I'm sure Isaiah loves his family, but now, none of them even really seem to enjoy being around each other. With Summer gone, I'll bet he only comes home when it's absolutely necessary for holidays, etc. There hasn't been a single hint that Piggy will be sad that Wonder Son is going back to school. No tears, no "awwww". I think she's even lost her fondness of him (I know she loves him - at least I hope so, but it doesn't seem like she's all torn up about him leaving this time). Soon it will just be the 3 of them and man, I can't imagine what day to day life will be like with just them.

And you're right about their earlier vlogs, when they were still human - they weren't angry - they seem so angry and on the defensive all the time. Again, they're defensive because of their own actions and how people reach to them.

I just wanna know how she gets her ham hock arms through the sleeves without ripping the material!!!
She is just a genetic marvel. How are her arms, gut and butt so huge, but her boobs - nothing! Her back boobs are bigger than her front boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
So true. They don't even really seem to like each other - none of them. I'm sure Isaiah loves his family, but now, none of them even really seem to enjoy being around each other. With Summer gone, I'll bet he only comes home when it's absolutely necessary for holidays, etc. There hasn't been a single hint that Piggy will be sad that Wonder Son is going back to school. No tears, no "awwww". I think she's even lost her fondness of him (I know she loves him - at least I hope so, but it doesn't seem like she's all torn up about him leaving this time). Soon it will just be the 3 of them and man, I can't imagine what day to day life will be like with just them.

And you're right about their earlier vlogs, when they were still human - they weren't angry - they seem so angry and on the defensive all the time. Again, they're defensive because of their own actions and how people reach to them.

She is just a genetic marvel. How are her arms, gut and butt so huge, but her boobs - nothing! Her back boobs are bigger than her front boobs.
She is a genetic marvel!😂😂 I believe Pig is toting around quite the load of damaged genes. The personality disorder. The obesity. Droop snout and asymmetrical, dead and dark eyes. But most intriguing...
The hooves.
Have y’all ever noticed that most times her pointer and middle finger do not move independently from one another? She has some form of mild hand disfigurement. I cannot figure out exactly what...but there is something there. EDS seems fitting. But, who knows?
Maybe she is just a big Ol sack of ugly genetics? 😂😂 Some people are just born that way. 😂😂
7B934683-5895-47B4-B3B2-3010C184F7E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Actually, I remember in a video of her either last haircut or the one before, Priscilla wasn’t going in with Asa to get Abbie’s haircut. I think it may have been her last one. But, when they were getting ready to split, Priscilla made a huge production of “do NOT get her hair cut short Assa!” I will have to see if I can find it once home..

Sorry y’all! Some of mine start school on Wednesday and we had to find a new school last minute for some of mine (super long story but Covid stinks), and I am running around trying to get things ready. You know, all the things that the Maass family puts off until the last minute..

Here is one of the videos:

:50 seconds in and Priscilla is screaming no bangs or bobs.
OK...she has a thing for ceilings....they take her to a place with open ceilings....they just think that these people can spend 2 hours of their time dedicated to snipping and waiting and snipping and chasing and waiting and waiting and waiting.....GET SOMEONE TO COME TO YOUR bleeping HOUSE TO CUT HER HAIR YOU TWO bleeping MORONS.....AND STOP TREATING HER LIKE A bleeping DOG WHO'S LEARNING NEW TRICKS WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE TREATS....she EATS HER HAIR but no bangs...no bobs....all so the brain dead mother could feel like (from a distance) people view Abbie as a "typical teenager"....seriously...I just don't understand these people.....if my kid is eating her bleeping hair, she'll have hair that can't reach her mouth.... they throw bullshit about loving Abbie the way she is but they absolutely 100% can not accept the fact that she has Autism and IDD....she IS A SPECIAL NEEDS YOUNG WOMAN.....SHE IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL TEENAGER....HER HEALTH IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOW SHE IS PERCEIVED BY THE PUBLIC PRICILLA....JUST SAY IT... YOU HATE THAT ABBIE HAS AUTISM... YOU HATE THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE TYPICAL... YOU HATE THAT SHE WILL NEVER LIVE A NORMAL EXISTENCE... YOU HATE THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A MOTHER TO A DAUGHTER THAT BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF YOU... YOU HATE THAT YOU WERE STUCK IN THIS FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF ABBIE.... no one would want that life for their kid NO ONE just admit the truth and stop with all the crap you throw...but it is what it is....so cut the kids bleeping hair to where she can't eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

I have a friend who is bigger than P and she has the tiniest chest. Some folks just don't put weight on there.

I think P isn't torn up about Isaiah leaving because she is excited to spend money on buying him things for the place. And she likes not having any kids in the house now (Abbie doesn't count to her )

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.