Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are such influencers! Look at us! Changing the world one tattle comment at a time. We may even be saving lives if they actually do sanitize those balls. (Which I doubt.) Without one of those machines or putting them in some kind of dishwasher....all the time involved by their personnel cleaning one ball at a time really doesn’t sound practical.

Why do you folks really believe Assa and Pigstilla traveled again with Isaiah back to Boone? They just got back from a month of traveling. He doesn’t need them to babysit him or help him move in. Are they buying him a new condo or vehicle in Boone? Are the Hog couple planning on buying a new sty near Hogboy to keep track of him and cater to his every need? He certainly doesn’t need Pig’s help decorating or arranging his crap in his condo. She does such a crappy job in her own house.
In one of her IG stories today, she went with him to get cable hooked up. If he’s never had utilities in his name, he would have to have an adult with a credit history to sign up for utilities. That’s all I can guess. Plus it gives her something to film for her Instagram stories. Plus she gets to get away from Abbie

Reactions: 21
I think it's legal in most US states to allow 16 year olds to drop out of school.
Yep I just looked it up. The state of Florida allows a child 16 years of age to terminate their enrollment with a parents acknowledgment.

I wonder if they were to do that for Abbie what would be a good alternative for her. Since they are lazy and don’t really wanna bother with her I wonder if there’s some type of day program for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay😂 Last one. This witch is making me unproductive ASF! 😂 Are they doing this on purpose? We are going to need a bigger table? Would you look at the beige food PILED on those troughs! Holy COW!👀
View attachment 706517
ETA: Was it not just a few weeks ago they were re-telling that lie about Pig only gnawing on a couple bites?
If her upper lip wasn't snarled up like it is...and was down covering her upper teeth...she would look just like Abbie does. I know they're mother and daughter but the facial features are so much alike it's almost creepy in a way. You can see her facial droop in this screenshot too!
She just so happy the family is there together this last day before school!!! Golly gee, giddy me!
She's just so childish looking in this screenshot! Just quit it Priscilla. A model or beauty guide you'll never be with your childish behavior and demeanor and looks. You look and act like a "wanna be" adult!
You give the word "despicable" a bad name. That's where you sit as a human being, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="lizzielou, post: 5896872, member: 210022”]
I think that Boris has the same type of hair as Albert Einstein! Has a hollow shaft or some such, so always likes like that, it’s not just bad grooming.
[/QUOTE]

“Untamable Hair Syndrome?” I believe that’s actually the technical term for it although I couldn’t tell you if Borris has it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep I just looked it up. The state of Florida allows a child 16 years of age to terminate their enrollment with a parents acknowledgment.

I wonder if they were to do that for Abbie what would be a good alternative for her. Since they are lazy and don’t really wanna bother with her I wonder if there’s some type of day program for her.
They're keeping that overpriced daycare until the grant money runs out. Whatever they are paying is a small price to pay for 6 or 7 hours/5 days a week to not have sweet girl around.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Doesn’t this couple ever need a “breather” from one another? In the house together all day long, or in the car running errands together, sleeping together, eating together, and now hours and hours of traveling in the same vehicle together. I’m getting claustrophobia or something for them just watching this play out. Ugh. And it’s not like the two of them are enjoyable, attractive, funny, engaging, or pleasant to be around constantly. For most of us, a few seconds will do it. I just don’t get it. It would drive me insane. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was just going to say the same thing. How bizarre. They may be family, but Abbie has known them for roughly 1 month. I wouldnt have left my kids with anyone after one month, including family.

Im wondering if Isaiah is planning to turn that truck bed into a camper. He said he didnt like sleeping in tents on his trip this summer, and had mentioned doing the van thing many times. Maybe he's going to try it out with the truck and see if its feasible.

No 16 yr. old needs to wear a "Here Comes Trouble" shirt. Thats something written on baby onesies and bibs.
That’s exactly what I was thinking, for a toddler at best. Arsewipe looked so bloated on the vlog and just who is in charge in that mausoleum , Abbie runs circles around them. If she lived in my house she would go to bed when she was told.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So we see CrysTal at the family dinner, but no Emily and girls. Could Crystal be taking care of Abby while the tit show travels to Boone?
I watched Crystals vlog and in one of them she said she was flying with the kids and Emily was driving to Florida....I think because Emily is very anxious on planes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Look how they " clean " the ball pit.. also a comment
I use to supervise a children's respite home that provided services for people with disabilities. We had a huge ball pit and it needed to be cleaned often. I use to put all the balls in mesh bags and clean it with soap and water. And let them dry overnight. There is also a special ball pit cleaner machine that works well.

Ask and you will receive! Did I not post a few days ago asking for them to show how they cleaned and sanitized the ball pit???!!! lmao
Ok. Now, Asa, Priscilla, show us you two discussing Abbie's hair and thinking/agreeing with each other that it would be easier to care for and would keep it out of her mouth if it was shorter! Getting her used to sitting for a stylist every couple months might even go better if you had a stylist come to the house! Keep the surroundings familiar might help Abbie with sitting longer! No prompting treats but promising a car ride, ice cream, etc... after if her behavior is good (that could be her incentive instead of candy every two minutes)...
I'll just leave the thought out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That was my thought. Maybe she is going to be the new respite worker. That way they have more content and she can drive more traffic to her channel
How many channels will The Masse family have now ? Will they ever stop exploiting Abbie ? Hey Asa are you proud of yourself ? You have no redeeming qualities ! You are delusional if you think you are respected , or that you are helping people . Cilla's a chef ? I beg to differ . Millions of families have Sundays dinner together . But the difference we are real , we don't film our every move . We also eat healthy nutritious food . Our conversations are real , our love for each other is real . Not fake and rehearsed like the Masse family . F.U.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
😹😹 And they almost never have on underwear! The damn gunt covers it all and then some, at least the front parts, and is on full display. 😹😹
I was literally traumatized after sitting through an episode of my 600 Pound Life...mind you I did not watch it in MY house 😂 😂 😂 😂 anyway...it was an episode where I think it was a mother and daughter and the daughter was showering the mother...that witch just dropped everything and got in the tub.....o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:oops: I damn nearly lost my breath that she could have the balls to be nude on TV😂😂😂😂😂:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It would drive me insane. Literally.
Like poke my eyes out insane. They are text book co-dependent. They enable each other’s scams.

Mama P is recruiting Surfing for Autism Moms, so unethical. Taking advantage of their followers and the autism community.

A6EE6D96-5F82-4DC6-B794-1F26EE5E66F5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Like poke my eyes out insane. They are text book co-dependent. They enable each other’s scams.

Mama P is recruiting Surfing for Autism Moms, so unethical. Taking advantage of their followers and the autism community.

View attachment 707429
AAAAAAAND .... Tracy will get sucked in by Pricillas bullshit, max out her brand new card, won't make a dime and several months down the line she'll be buried in waxy morgue makeup.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They're keeping that overpriced daycare until the grant money runs out. Whatever they are paying is a small price to pay for 6 or 7 hours/5 days a week to not have sweet girl around.
That comment said they should pull her out of school completely. I’m just curious to what would be the alternative because both of them are lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t this couple ever need a “breather” from one another? In the house together all day long, or in the car running errands together, sleeping together, eating together, and now hours and hours of traveling in the same vehicle together. I’m getting claustrophobia or something for them just watching this play out. Ugh. And it’s not like the two of them are enjoyable, attractive, funny, engaging, or pleasant to be around constantly. For most of us, a few seconds will do it. I just don’t get it. It would drive me insane. Literally.
They get along because they are drinking buddies . Someone mentioned she was drinking wine on her Lipstick Mamma . I was curious so I watched it . " Yes I know I went the dark side and watched the fat harpy " She had a buzz from the wine . Her lisp was very pronounced . I have also noticed Asa looks tipsy and slurs his word on the vlogs . I have a feeling they are abusive mean drunks . F.U. Atha and Thilla !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They probably enjoy staying in their little echo chamber, where they can tell each other how great they are and how all the "haters" are wrong, safe from any criticism they might encounter in the outside world...it lets them keep themselves brainwashed and in denial...plus they've already said they find it hard to make friends so what other options do they have? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Out of that entire family Crystal is most likable. I think she's genuine and she comes off as a very nice person.
I'm still not totally sold on her, unfortunately she is guilty by association by marrying into that mess of a Maass family. She is very sweet with Abbie who really brightens up when Crystal is around. For now, I will be neutral 🧐 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That place has less than a year left before it goes belly up
Awwww… you are too kind and generous 😂😂😂 I give it til the holidays…wait until they start selling the whole Christmas thing. I wonder if P will bring in a 60ft evergreen from the side of the interstate for decoration this year🤪

I REALLY hope they aren't taking advantage of Sherry....she does seem sweet and is super brave to latch on to this sinking ship. But I really hope they don't take advantage of her - she uprooted her life and moved down there for them.
Sadly that is exactly what they are known for. Look at all of the people who were there to help them through the years…. Where are they now?

Look how they " clean " the ball pit.. also a comment
I use to supervise a children's respite home that provided services for people with disabilities. We had a huge ball pit and it needed to be cleaned often. I use to put all the balls in mesh bags and clean it with soap and water. And let them dry overnight. There is also a special ball pit cleaner machine that works well.

Wow these idiots are the ROYALTY of passive aggressive-broken feelings-immature responses. We question their cleanliness since P doesn’t even get off her fat ass to clean her moldy mansion, hell she uses paper towels on the floor then the counter🤢. Now they make Sherri climb in the balls and every single one by hand??? Yeah okay.

The first time that I saw the baby powdering of the folds on 600 Pound Life, I died!!! It was as great as the episode where the woman had to be hosed down on the back porch because she couldn't fit into the shower 😂 😂 😂
I saw an episode where the woman had maggots on her🤢🤢🤢 I think the people who bring them the food need just as much counseling as the overweight person….

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You guys don't suppose the only reason they made that ball cleaning video is because of us do you?
I mean, it's been talked about a lot here and suddenly she's trying to give the illusion that @selfiewrldjax is a clean, safe covid free spot.
What a joke.
Precisely why they did it! lmao

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.