Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching her Lipshit live…

-She says she’s offended when people say she’s where she is because of Youtube. She said there are a lot of women who are above her in the company that don’t have a Youtube following.

-She says its only $160 for a start up kit which is equivalent to two Target shopping trips. She said put some of these trips to the side and get a Limelife kit. “If you want it bad enough, you’ll figure it out”.

-She says it’s not going to happen in a week but think about the holidays coming up, maybe you have credit card debt, maybe you just need a little extra money to get your nails done but you feel guilty because you’re a stay at home mom.

-“I’m not going to beg someone to join me” as she’s literally begging people to join.

-“I don’t make money off of you joining” cough cough, yeah only when they get sales and recruit people….you move up the rank. Why would you be pushing this tit so hard if you didn’t get anything out of it?

-“What other perks are there Asa?” How in the hell is he supposed to know, I thought this was your business. #bossbabe

Didn’t someone mention that another company gives out cars? She says they get bonuses but they won’t get a car because some don’t need a car but if they do they can use their bonuses to buy one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new title and thread.
Just going back to a post on the last thread, someone asked if we actually knew if Arsewipe had a small one, my challenge for today is.......who wants to find out 😂😂😂

Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

Sorry piggy but you have earned duck all, scammed yes, worked hard , absolutely not.
Delusion at its finest.

I couldn't imagine being in a "squad" with someone who has no idea they are in one or walking around with a bag with their name on it. Only complete creepers would buy that backpack.. These people need to stop trying to make Abbie a brand and let her live her life in peace. It's weird.
They say they don’t want her to ‘look ‘ special needs but they promote a backpack for club ‘I am special ‘.everything is done to suit their purpose, either she is special needs or you’re just ashamed of her being so.

Yeah, I carry a cute backpack from TJ Max that I bought two years ago. For some odd reasons, I get compliments on it. On the extremely rare times I get dressed up, I have a Coach bag. I like my backpack better. 😎. Besides a family member who likes to judge, nobody cares what I wear or which bag I carry. I dress to be comfy and to be happy in my skin. Also, I only go out a few times a week, and one of those times is grocery shopping and visiting my mom.
Me too, comfort all the way. I have never been one for designer things though, I have always chosen things I like as opposed to who made them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
what the hell, that man is craaazy! On what planet does he think the maassives will respond to every crazy message he sends? I think because these youtubers put their entire lives online, people feel like they know them personally and expect to be treated like they are friends or something.

they also probably don’t bother responding to anything either but that’s another point entirely!

Reactions: 22
oh my that live was such crap. So many lies. She and her followers have really been brainwashed.
Comments on that Instagram post of photos. 😀🤡😂
40731312-FAA7-42C4-9A76-461956FF3E7E.jpeg
9411F450-8460-444D-B67F-55F9973D67E9.jpeg

Wow those comments have been deleted since I posted above. Hi Scammer spies. You’re being taken advantage of by this woman and this company. And you’re in a cult.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

Thank god I’m married to a simpleton (I don’t mean that in a condescending way). she‘s plain, ordinary, doesn’t like makeup or flashy jewelry. She dresses up for special occasions only, doesnt care how she looks. She would rather knit, sew or crochet her hand bags than buy the latest thing. Puts me and our child before herself (in all seriousness, this flaw of hers pisses me off). I have to force her to get a mani or pedi or massage. Hell I have to convince her to get her hair done. She won’t do anything for herself it’s always for someone else.
I think 🐷 could learn a thing or two from the wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How many grammatical errors can a SlimeSwineSister have in one post? Either the hooves have grown too much to properly type, or it was liquid dinner kind of night.
tit, she should use this in her Slimelife pitch...
Ladies, you can do it! You do not even have to be literate! Just look at me! 😂🐽😂
893B3B06-3ADD-43A4-8BA5-B5F28E056AD0.jpeg
DF09B2E4-31F6-46B7-8369-6AD4E8057483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new title and thread.
Just going back to a post on the last thread, someone asked if we actually knew if Arsewipe had a small one, my challenge for today is.......who wants to find out 😂😂😂

Sorry piggy but you have earned duck all, scammed yes, worked hard , absolutely not.
Delusion at its finest.

They say they don’t want her to ‘look ‘ special needs but they promote a backpack for club ‘I am special ‘.everything is done to suit their purpose, either she is special needs or you’re just ashamed of her being so.

Me too, comfort all the way. I have never been one for designer things though, I have always chosen things I like as opposed to who made them.
Sometimes it’s just a matter of quality. I really never understood the purse thing until I got a luxury purse. It made sense to why all my previous purses fell apart within a year. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars though. The current purse I’m using was $70 and I have beaten that thing up and it still looks brand new. But I understand that people have other priorities and not everyone wants to spend that on a purse. Not everyone can just cut out a Target shopping trip to buy something else Priscilla.

Reactions: 16
On her SelfishJax supplies donation request instagram, Pig refers to herself as “one of” the owners. I wonder who the other “woman-owned” owner is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
what the hell, that man is craaazy! On what planet does he think the maassives will respond to every crazy message he sends? I think because these youtubers put their entire lives online, people feel like they know them personally and expect to be treated like they are friends or something.

they also probably don’t bother responding to anything either but that’s another point entirely!
This is a real researched phenomena.It was first discovered with TV. Seeing people week after week makes your brain make certain familiarity responses. I’m assuming the brain does the same thing with vloggers, however I haven’t looked at that type of research in years. It might be even worse because they share so much of their lives (real or lies) online.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The banjos have arrived!
View attachment 697239
Abbie looks like how we all feel about her dreadful parents 😂 😂 😂

How many grammatical errors can a SlimeSwineSister have in one post? Either the hooves have grown too much to properly type, or it was liquid dinner kind of night.
tit, she should use this in her Slimelife pitch...
Ladies, you can do it! You do not even have to be literate! Just look at me! 😂🐽😂
View attachment 697813View attachment 697814
Not one of those women would inspire me to buy Slimelife. Not to be cruel, but not one of them is attractive and when did Billie Jean King get into MLMs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is a real researched phenomena.It was first discovered with TV. Seeing people week after week makes your brain make certain familiarity responses. I’m assuming the brain does the same thing with vloggers, however I haven’t looked at that type of research in years. It might be even worse because they share so much of their lives (real or lies) online.
Parasocial relationships/parasocial interaction

There's been growing research on how it applies to "influencers" and the social media age & yes, it does tend to be even more pronounced because the ease and (perceived) intimacy of interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.