Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha pinky crying about poaching. That’s hilarious!! And reposted by the Original Beauty Guide. That woman’s post with her income falls foul of the FTC….oh my god, can you imagine when P. Hits a million, she will be even more obnoxious, propped up by her obnoxious company.
Big P did something very similar once while recruiting. She didnt show the exact numbers, but she asked people to "throw up emojis" in her comments for certain amounts, like: A heart for 1k a month, etc. Of course she was the only one who was in the 15k a months emoji range LOL

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What's up with Priscilla saying Abbie is a junior in an ig post? Does the school she go to have grades like regular schools or is this another sad attempt at pretending Abbie is the normal typical 16 year old Priscilla desperately wants her to be?
But Assa HAS A NORMAL TYPICAL TEENAGED DAUGHTER....HE JUST ISN'T MAN ENOUGH TO CARE FOR HER....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Big P did something very similar once while recruiting. She didnt show the exact numbers, but she asked people to "throw up emojis" in her comments for certain amounts, like: A heart for 1k a month, etc. Of course she was the only one who was in the 15k a months emoji range LOL
Even with all the leghumpers, some of them buying monthly, it's difficult for me to believe that she's actually selling that much.
It would be interesting to discover that she's renting a storage unit and it's packed with slimelife that she's purchased.
There's got to be a tax advantage for this sort of fukery or it wouldn't be such a common occurrence in MLMs.
Besides that, she lies everytime she opens her mouth so there's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They have the house just so they can say they live in a big “100 years old” house,no thought went into picking it at all
100% No thought when they picked it because I distinctly remember hearing Asa say in one of the "pre-move" vlogs that they would have room to make a sensory room for Abbie! That they picked this house with Abbie in mind for possible future accomodating her "independence" with the room off the garage that could be hers, etc...! Well...that went by the wayside, didn't it? You should've been looking for a house with 3 1/2 or 4 bedrooms (giving Abbie her sensory area within the main house). Since the house has only 3 bedrooms...that room off the garage should've been made into Abbie's sensory/quiet place!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Florida market is insane now....I bet thats why the'd want to sell...they can get a boatload more for that house than what they paid...don't forget they updated their kitchen and from what I remember they had a new roof....and a new roof in Florida is not cheap...for my house in Boca we paid nearly $28,000...it's no joke...they could get some good cash if they sell now...however, you need to buy something else and where they are in Florida is not cheap...the rest of Jacksonville is a shithole...but thats my opinion of Florida....that place is nothing but 2 degrees from hell on a good day....the whole state is a swamp.....I hated living there.....left after a couple of years. You can keep that hot, humid, bug infested, hellhole. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Yeah but the house across the street from them has been on the Market for almost two months and has had a price cut.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Florida market is insane now....I bet thats why the'd want to sell...they can get a boatload more for that house than what they paid...don't forget they updated their kitchen and from what I remember they had a new roof....and a new roof in Florida is not cheap...for my house in Boca we paid nearly $28,000...it's no joke...they could get some good cash if they sell now...however, you need to buy something else and where they are in Florida is not cheap...the rest of Jacksonville is a shithole...but thats my opinion of Florida....that place is nothing but 2 degrees from hell on a good day....the whole state is a swamp.....I hated living there.....left after a couple of years. You can keep that hot, humid, bug infested, hellhole. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
I remember visiting there on vaca a number of years ago and thinking if I ever lived there I'd have to have central a/c and a good, proper size dehumidifier. Probably definitely humidify overnight and a/c during the day. I don't think I'd want wallpaper either...maybe just a border trim but mostly painted surfaces with moisture resistant paint.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I found this video of ASSa talking about absentee parents. Ironically he states regardless of whether you're a parent of an NT child or not, "you need to man up" (his exact words). This video was made before it was revealed he fathered another daughter. Too bad the internet is forever ASSa, you shameless shithead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I found this video of ASSa talking about absentee parents. Ironically he states regardless of whether you're a parent of an NT child or not, "you need to man up" (his exact words). This video was made before it was revealed he fathered another daughter. Too bad the internet is forever ASSa, you shameless shithead.

This was the ONE piece of info I gave Josh after his very first FA vlog LOL. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
I c
No one would buy. It’s way overvalued. The only promising thing about that house is the pool.
I couldnt agree more. That house is nothing special with a non-existent back garden, a poky awkward kitchen, small bedrooms but they think it looks grand and that is all that matters to them. The fact there is water coming in at the foundations is very worrying. There could be all sorts of rot going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really not trying to be offensive, but in Abbie’s case at least it’s a glorified babysitter not a school. Her ability to be taught or even retain it just isn’t there. Not saying others on the spectrum do not get anything out of the school but at an 18 month old capability it’s just not going to happen. P can call her anything, a scholar, valedictorian, etc but it is what it is. I think it makes them feel better referring to her as a junior. None of it really matters.

Lol. That’s his new buzz word now “gaslighting”
I believe Abbie COULD'VE gotten more out of JSA's curruculum IF Asa and Priscilla followed up consistently with things at home along with Brandi's involvement, but that never happened! Crazy Nanny tried some when she was with Abbie but again ...the PARENTS LET THE BALL DROP and failed on their part because they were too lazy and then got busy but with making money exploiting instead of teaching!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I c

I couldnt agree more. That house is nothing special with a non-existent back garden, a poky awkward kitchen, small bedrooms but they think it looks grand and that is all that matters to them. The fact there is water coming in at the foundations is very worrying. There could be all sorts of rot going on.
It’s a really strange layout with bits added on, there is no flow to it at all and it’s so cold and uninviting, I hate it and wouldn’t have it as a gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can only imagine how nasty that ball pit is now...
Was that Isaiah in that ball pit too playing around??? How much do they threaten that young man to do these things!!! Unless he's that emotionally stunted in his maturity level!!! What 19 year old would be caught doing that to "advertise" mom's business???

• Haha
  • Heart
It's always an afterthought for the Massives to do anything that will help Abbie with communication. If these fuckers wanted to give Abbie any sort of tools to help Abbie interact with her world they would've had preloaded trip stuff on Abbie's device, and Asa and Piggy would've modeled using the device (hand over hand) with Abbie during the vacation. duck them, and their damn lies. Why is Asa just talking about loading trip stuff on Abbie's device after the trip is over. This family misses every opportunity to actually work with Abbie, but they never miss a beat on creating a fake as duck narrative for money. I'm so bleeping over this bullshit. This tit for a family does not deserve Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you think Arsewipe even bothers to send her birthday and Christmas presents? Somehow I doubt it.
Considering he hides money and assets so he doesn't have to pay as much court ordered child support... it is a safe bet he hadn't given it a second thought (or a first)

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I believe Abbie COULD'VE gotten more out of JSA's curruculum IF Asa and Priscilla followed up consistently with things at home along with Brandi's involvement, but that never happened! Crazy Nanny tried some when she was with Abbie but again ...the PARENTS LET THE BALL DROP and failed on their part because they were too lazy and then got busy but with making money exploiting instead of teaching!
Agreed. The school several times asked them to work on things at home and they refuse to. They couldn't even follow dumbed down curriculum when Ab was doing homeschool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.