Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Everyone here caught on a long time ago they are full of shit.
Abbie will never be independent unless it's all of a sudden a "Flowers for Algernon" temporary miracle. TBH I doubt she would even qualify for a Residental Living set up or group home.
And as far as cute clothes, think of it this way. They have to buy things to cover up a heavy duty pull up and a dowagers hump...not many cute age appropriate things can do that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happy Sunday! Pig the Slimeitist. 😹 How about that hoof placement on the counter? Don’t we all put our paws as far away from our body as possible? When you take to looking awkward as fuck in order to hide your expansive girth, perhaps it is time to lay off the carbs. Just a thought. In typical Hoedown Hillbilly Livestock fashion.....who needs droppers and test tubes when you can make yer soap with a fancy measuring cup and a turkey baster. TURKEY BASTER. 🤔🤭🤔 Okay then....
2B517F9B-BEA1-443C-A095-FD1ED775CE69.jpeg

Same day shit. What is this sorcery you conjure Tinkerhog? Bibbity boppity Boo! Al la kazzaam! POOF! No more jowls..no extra chins. You need to bottle this potion up and start slinging it. Call it Lipo in a Bottle.🐷💫⭐💫👩🏽‍🔬
2E441546-BACB-46E9-8DF3-50E806DA78E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

What the ....

VIP Member
Holy fuck! I'm speechless, disturbed and slightly freaked the fuck out! This all happened the first 25 seconds!
Screenshot_20210805-184650~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184559~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184551~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184530~4.png

Screenshot_20210805-184505~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184411~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Sending ❤Hugs❤ Cardinal!
Thank you, Tattle Family for your thoughtfulness. Having worked in oncology, trauma, and medical rehabilitation, my eyes are wide open to the realities we’re facing right now. Grateful for those years to be a strong advocate for my family and myself now. I enjoy our tattle time together. ❤ 😊

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”
3750A895-BB01-4467-AD2D-6322E95FB5EA.jpeg

And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂
211DC0BF-D236-4A5A-8A6C-020658800749.jpeg

It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live. 😹

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Oh and the wave of BS continues with Asshat. Talking about they've been using these 'tips' for haircutting with Ab for the past ten years. The last haircut video prior to this one stated she had not gotten her hair cut in a little over THREE YEARS and they only gave her the teeny tiniest of trims that barely made any difference. Obviously those methods that you claim to have great success with are not actually so successful. That, and I think you and Princess P have a thing about Abbie having long hair. IIRC, P straight up said no to getting Abbie's hair cut short like it was a few years ago. Claimed it was even worse for her putting her hair in her mouth and getting messy. Somehow, I don't believe you, Cilla.
It's like Asswipe forgets there is video evidence of things they've said and done before. He just hopes that no one remembers anything.

• Heart

Mommatwin87

One of their old YouTube videos popped up this morning as I was scrolling and I was curious so I clicked it. They were both sitting there talking about how Abbie was diagnosed and her younger years.

Asa mentioned that her development and education was based on what sort of teacher she had. He said it was sad that Abbie didn’t do as well because of no follow through….hmmm. That didn’t age well.

He also talks about how he did the stay at home dad thing for a bit and how The Beast felt bad that she wasn’t home with her kids. She flat out said, “I never said that”. He was like yes you did and she was like no…no I didn’t. I just didn’t like my job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think in Abbies case, she doesnt understand the concept of dressing herself or keeping clothing on.
She has never gotten up and tried to change out of her nightclothes. Shes never attempted to brush her hair, brush her teeth, any of the things that we do daily. She would stay in the same outfit for days if they didnt change her. Or, if she stripped, she would stay naked and not attempt to put anything else on. I cant think of a single thing she can do independently. She's 16, and she hasnt learned a single ADL.

Its very sad, because even toddlers try to change their clothing or dress themselves. :(

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Isnt Florida full of sinkholes? Now that would be karma....
Amen! 😂🤣😂 I hope he dwells on his life purpose and contribution to society he chose today 10 years from now when he is rolling a 600 lb beast over to wash her ass, Abbie weighs 250 and has taken to beating his ass, Isaiah is married to Taj, and daughter #1 has happily forgotten who ASSa even is. They collectively are less than the horse shit on the bottom of my boot. I smile big knowing they earned every single bit of their shit life. 😃 They truly have. May she peck at your shoulder all day, and honk all damn night. What’s that I hear? Dunkin’...Dunkin’ Dunkin’
👀👀
Better get to stepping and get her nightly sugar rush. You will need the poor us, no sleep, cannot figure it out content for the upcoming first day of Sweet Girls’s Sophomore, Junior...ah fuck it..First day of another year of daycare.

• Heart
  • Haha

PlumBlossom

I find Priscilla's comment at the end of this post very disturbing...and telling. To think she feels the need to explain why Abbie is not smiling (or looking at the camera.) It's not because she's deep in thought...it's because she's autistic. Priscilla, Abbie is autistic. Even on a channel called "Fathering Autism," she believes she can explain in a very "NT" way, why Abbie does what she does? How absolutely tragic for this poor young lady. Her mother is so unable to deal with the realities of her life, she will live in her fantasy world where Abbie is a high school junior who will shop for back to school clothes at Buckle. Simply tragic.
I've said it before....denial is her coping mechanism....and most likely food and alcohol. I would bet my life Pricilla is an emotional eater. There is no amount of weight loss surgery that can fix that. Her mindset is just not there...and I'm not making fun of her or putting her down for her weight but I'm sure her excessive weight is directly correlated to her state of mind. She LOOKS MISERABLE...all the time...it's actually very sad. They got themselves caught up in their new lifestyle instead of just focusing on what is right for their daughter...they are down a rabbit hole that is getting deeper and deeper. First of all that house was for Pricilla....CERTAINLY NOT FOR ABBIE....they have acquired and are still acquiring enough money for Abbie to have 24 hour care in the future. They story about that house having space for Abbie to live independently is ridiculous. Was the intention to put her in that god awful sectioned off garage that Summer slept in???? I wouldn't keep my dog in there. It's disgusting. So the house was supposed to be for Abbie but they now have taken over half the downstairs with studio space....ok....up here in the north we have houses that are either two family or something called mother/daughter houses....a house like that would be beneficial for Abbie, if they had the intention of giving her "independence" with a 24 hour aid of course...they would have their own space and so would Abbie. Maybe they could be with her in the day and have someone be with Abbie at night....either way a house LIKE THAT would have been in Abbie best interest...and lets be honest, in theirs as well....theres no way being with Abbie 24 hours a day doesn't completely drain and exhaust them...not to mention drive them insane. So again there are so many things P is in denial about...

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Oy is right. How about training her to go to the bathroom on the toilet? Another clickbait title for absolutely NOTHING.
That was almost 10 minutes of absolutely nothing. What a sad, pitiful existence ... turning the camera on your family for just enough "content" to make your ad dollars for the day. He is neither advocating, nor educating in these vlogs. They are pure shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
That last sentence "it won't be handed to you and it takes time and consistency." Wow, what a concept. Do you think that may have worked with helping your IDD daughter navigate better in this world? You sure as hell have failed as a Mother to that child. "All the things" will never fill your empty black heart you fucking low class piece of shit.

Attachments

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
plus waiting to buy & register a vehicle to support their bull shit attempt to try to establish residency to scam the good people of North Carolina 😉
🤣 Nah they fucked that up when they let him come home for the summer.

I wonder if they're using the old truck to counteract the "Isaiah is spoiled" comments...see, he's a good, humble, hardworking boy who'll give away his expensive vehicle to his family! He'll drive the old, beat-up truck instead! What a sweet, broke college student whose parents bought 9,000 rolls of toilet paper for him! Please give him your coffee stars!

And then in a few months they'll be like "The old truck can't make it up the hill in the snow, so we, being The Best Parents, decided to give him the gift of a new car."

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Pricilla doesn't take interest in anything that has to do with Abbie. I REALLY believe P knew about ASSa knocking someone up and got pregnant to stick it to the other woman....yeah... P.....jokes on you....had you just left his cheating ass...you wouldn't have to be forced into being a mother to a kid you obviously have no connection to whatsoever...you just should have taken Golden Boy and left....but then again.....you also wouldn't be a Boss Babe and have all the cash Abbie earned for you and Deadbeat. A mother, who has a nearly grown adult female child who still wears diapers, who needs to be bathed and toileted, who needs her hair done and needs to shave ...passes all that personal care to the father, in my opinion shows just how UNINTERESTED, DISCONNECTED, and BLATANTLY UNATTACHED to Abbie she is. And don't get me going on DEADBEAT....they want to preach "kindness" and being a "GOOD HUMAN" are they that fucking delusional????? ASSA ARE YOU A GOOD HUMAN TO YOU FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE LIFELONG ABANDONMENT AND POSSIBLE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES YOU'VE GIFTED YOUR DAUGHTER....BUT THEN AGAIN THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU TO BENEFIT FROM....BECAUSE YOUR TYPICAL TEEN DAUGHTER CAN'T EARN YOUR LIVING FOR YOU.
Couldn’t agree more. P made a statement in last vlog saying “what we do for our kids”. What about A’s other kid?? How much are you doing for her?

• Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
Oh look we mention on here she didn’t seem to have her iPad on the trip…here she is with an iPad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously they are so predictable!

Asa spends far too long talking about the bathroom door that won’t shut. It doesn’t fit….
Hey Asa! Your house is damp. Wood expands when it’s damp. You need a dehumidifier.
yours sincerely,
Concerned Brit from the wettest part of a wet country living in an old house

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad