Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also…is this her trying to seduce Asa?

Also…if my eyes had to see this again so do yours. Only fair.
That pic of P's back with her workout top is hilarious....knowing that she was only on that Peloton a couple of times.. and only completed about 3 (very beginner) rides in all. They took that pic of her arms stretched up and at an angle to make it look as if she was getting muscles. All smoke and mirrors...just like Abbie "riding" her bike. If they spent time actually working out instead of promoting their silly "narrative" ...imagine where she would be now?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I got a feeling they are trying to come up with reasons that they want to sell mold manor and move somewhere else. I think they know that the money train is slowing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish Brandi was still in their life. We haven’t seen her in a long time. Maybe she doesn’t want to be filmed. This video is from May, 2019. Brandi’s discussion on independent toileting starts at 10:50 or so.

OMG, at the beginning of this vlog they briefly talk about Summer moving in with them. If you doubt Summer being groomed then this is proof. IMO Also, Assa talks about Abbie's OCD is better when she has a schedule with visuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was just watching Josh's video and he really didn't put us in a favorable light. I almost thought he was supportive at one time. It was his JessFam Calls me out video, please if someone else views it tell me what you think. He did seem to lump together several gossip sites. But still doesn't seem like he's our friend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That pic of P's back with her workout top is hilarious....knowing that she was only on that Peloton a couple of times.. and only completed about 3 (very beginner) rides in all. They took that pic of her arms stretched up and at an angle to make it look as if she was getting muscles. All smoke and mirrors...just like Abbie "riding" her bike. If they spent time actually working out instead of promoting their silly "narrative" ...imagine where she would be now?
Can you imagine what they went through to get that picture?

"Asa, stand on that ladder and make sure you shoot the picture looking down so I look thinner!"
"Asa, tape the front of my stomach so my back looks thinner!"
"Asa, hurry up and take the picture my arms are killing me holding these two 1 pound weights!"
"Asa, I don't care if it's already been an hour, you have to make sure I look thinner!"

What a farce they are :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think her teachers at school will be shocked at her regression
Saying that they would be shocked at her regression implies that she has progressed at some point. I can’t remember when I first started watching this mess, but it’s been a couple years and in those years, she’s done nothing BUT regress. I often wonder where Abby would be today if they had been consistent when she was small. There has never been any consistency or routine in her life. None. Because it’s hard and exhausting and Asshat and Pig aren’t here for anything that takes follow-through and effort, or anything that doesn’t come easy.

When you think about it, they don’t want anything to do with anything that doesn’t come easy. If they have to work for it, if it isn’t handed to them, it’s not for them. The bike shop? Work. It had to go. Piggers didn’t want to work at losing weight, so she had surgery, which wasn’t the magic bullet she wanted and she gained the weight back plus some because even with the surgery, you still have to WORK at taking the weight off by dieting and exercising. There are a million other examples. Building their channel wasn’t work, they just used Abby. Building Scamlife wasn’t work because again, they used Abby.

To sum it up, these people are lazy slobs and their child is a reflection of that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I was just watching Josh's video and he really didn't put us in a favorable light. I almost thought he was supportive at one time. It was his JessFam Calls me out video, please if someone else views it tell me what you think. He did seem to lump together several gossip sites. But still doesn't seem like he's our friend.
Of course he'd sling tit at us. He isn't a good person for one. He also knows the majority here don't care for him. There is also a lot less people openingly feeding him everything from here.

He is trying to make it seem like he is above this site (even though he gets all his content from us.) He is just a toddler, taking his toys and going home in a fit. His whole "stop exploitation" is just a thin excuse to run his mouth, get attention from females, and get paid for it. He has no moral high ground.

His FA videos were pretty tit. Only redeeming quality is the Maasholes were upset by it. It is hilarious watching them when they can't bully someone or send their cult after them. Oh and let us not forget Ass was a fan of dcp and watched him. Mere mention of josh doing a video on him and Ass showed his... well... ass. I guarantee if Ass reacted better, or Josh was smarter in his approach, the two would have been buds. Josh would have done a video or two with him. But because Ass decided to just be himself and be a dick, and essentially start the whose dick is bigger fight, we ended up with DCP videos going after them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just went down a slimelife rabbit hole.
These witches are disgusting.
Here are some highlights.

Found this gem:

View attachment 701106

Poor Pinky Poo what's a witch to do?

View attachment 701107

View attachment 701108

Even when poachers are infiltrating they still gotta try to sling the slime
View attachment 701109
View attachment 701110

And lastly Mrs Douche herself.

View attachment 701111

Pimping to a million.
Let us count the ways to a million…

• Riding off the coat tails of Mr Douche by the exploitation of Abigail. Pictures, special appearances on lives, having her hold products, actually placing products on her – till her nose bleeping bleeds.
•Using people’s sympathy and vulnerability.
•Lies – photo shopping and all the preset bullshit made available by your morgue make up slimy pyramid scheme fucked up cult of a company Limelife.
•Buying product from your own pocket. Large ass pockets I must say.

It damn sure ain't because of your great skin, your application of make up, your perfect articulation or stellar spelling.
Nope...one word ABIGAIL
"Who needs a color match or a new skincare routine?" Try helping yourself because you Madame are the poster child for skin care.

1628346644948.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Yel

He is trying to make it seem like he is above this site (even though he gets all his content from us.)
He's just a parasite bottom feeder that's bitter that his many accounts created here to spam his own videos were banned.

If people can't see by now that these clout chasers are as bad as the people they're supposed to be against they sadly never will.

Hopefully it makes sense why we dont want these wannabes that take content from tattle and repost it without credit and pretend they do research spammed across threads for attention.

Please report any suspect accounts promoting bottom feeders content. Thanks!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Countdown to a "Bike Ride for Autistic Girl" video now that you mentioned Abbie's trike...

Maybe they'll drive it over to Summer's new place, sit Abbie on it in the driveway for 5 minutes while she cries and tries to avoid their grubby hands forcing her feet and hands onto the pedals and handlebars, and title it "Autistic Girl Rides Bike to Best Friend's House."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And...she doesn't fit in that swing anymore. Notice there are two pieces that jet out on each side. Ab can't lay all the way back in the swing. Again, ASSa does all of this for content. Damn it, he promised us we were going to get new content and we're getting the same old crap.
Yes, same old letting Abbie get her way ...and then...rewarding it! She would not be sitting on that swing if I had her. She would use a swing for her proper size or we would be going back home where she could be bored. And it would be like that every, single day until she got the message...which I have no doubt she would. And as for acting out in restaurants...we would leave and one of us get our order as take out, go back home, put Abbie to bed, close the door and have our meal in peace. If she made a mess in her room...she would be a major part of cleaning up with undivided supervision!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So, they are STILL pulling her hair back in that stupid ponytail with those horrid bands! Leave it loose and it's STILL long enough for her to chew on and have it falling in her face.
If she sat still long enough for that much being cut off...they could've gone chin line or earlobe length which could've been shaped into a nicer style suited to her chronological age and easier to keep. She wouldn't look special needs. But, Priscilla's thing for "long hair" won. I also wonder if the "long hair" thing isn't more Asa than Priscilla since Priscilla doesn't even take an interest in doing Abbie's hair!
Pricilla doesn't take interest in anything that has to do with Abbie. I REALLY believe P knew about ASSa knocking someone up and got pregnant to stick it to the other woman....yeah... P.....jokes on you....had you just left his cheating ass...you wouldn't have to be forced into being a mother to a kid you obviously have no connection to whatsoever...you just should have taken Golden Boy and left....but then again.....you also wouldn't be a Boss Babe and have all the cash Abbie earned for you and Deadbeat. A mother, who has a nearly grown adult female child who still wears diapers, who needs to be bathed and toileted, who needs her hair done and needs to shave ...passes all that personal care to the father, in my opinion shows just how UNINTERESTED, DISCONNECTED, and BLATANTLY UNATTACHED to Abbie she is. And don't get me going on DEADBEAT....they want to preach "kindness" and being a "GOOD HUMAN" are they that bleeping delusional????? ASSA ARE YOU A GOOD HUMAN TO YOU FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE LIFELONG ABANDONMENT AND POSSIBLE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES YOU'VE GIFTED YOUR DAUGHTER....BUT THEN AGAIN THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU TO BENEFIT FROM....BECAUSE YOUR TYPICAL TEEN DAUGHTER CAN'T EARN YOUR LIVING FOR YOU.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Asshat says Abbie didn't use her device on the trip because everything she communicates has to do with home... you mean dunkin, cart ride, zaxbys, bathroom? He wants to program it for the RV...lol..wonder what that would be?

That house leaks every time it rains it seems like. Did you all catch he said there was standing water in the basement? OMG... I bet that place really is moldy.. Sounds like that door that doesn't fit is swollen from all the humidity from all the water leakage.
Hmm..Thought they had a new roof put on! More leaks since then?...Unless he just had a "patch job" done and claimed it to be a new roof! I'd look up my guarantee and get my money back! If they have an attic it's got to be a moldy, mildew mess! I think you've got bigger issues than a door not fitting properly Asa!

• Heart
Pricilla doesn't take interest in anything that has to do with Abbie. I REALLY believe P knew about ASSa knocking someone up and got pregnant to stick it to the other woman....yeah... P.....jokes on you....had you just left his cheating ass...you wouldn't have to be forced into being a mother to a kid you obviously have no connection to whatsoever...you just should have taken Golden Boy and left....but then again.....you also wouldn't be a Boss Babe and have all the cash Abbie earned for you and Deadbeat. A mother, who has a nearly grown adult female child who still wears diapers, who needs to be bathed and toileted, who needs her hair done and needs to shave ...passes all that personal care to the father, in my opinion shows just how UNINTERESTED, DISCONNECTED, and BLATANTLY UNATTACHED to Abbie she is. And don't get me going on DEADBEAT....they want to preach "kindness" and being a "GOOD HUMAN" are they that bleeping delusional????? ASSA ARE YOU A GOOD HUMAN TO YOU FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE LIFELONG ABANDONMENT AND POSSIBLE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES YOU'VE GIFTED YOUR DAUGHTER....BUT THEN AGAIN THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU TO BENEFIT FROM....BECAUSE YOUR TYPICAL TEEN DAUGHTER CAN'T EARN YOUR LIVING FOR YOU.
Couldn’t agree more. P made a statement in last vlog saying “what we do for our kids”. What about A’s other kid?? How much are you doing for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I got a feeling they are trying to come up with reasons that they want to sell mold manor and move somewhere else. I think they know that the money train is slowing up.
No one would buy. It’s way overvalued. The only promising thing about that house is the pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh look we mention on here she didn’t seem to have her iPad on the trip…here she is with an iPad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously they are so predictable!

Asa spends far too long talking about the bathroom door that won’t shut. It doesn’t fit….
Hey Asa! Your house is damp. Wood expands when it’s damp. You need a dehumidifier.
yours sincerely,
Concerned Brit from the wettest part of a wet country living in an old house
She sits in the swing and shoes come off. She sits in the car/truck...shoes come off. She sits in a restaurant...shoes come off!!! Or, in a chair in the house, shoes come off!
No! No! No! Shoes would not be coming off everytime she sits her butt down! In the house, ok, maybe but I'd be inclined to getting her used to wearing slippers also.
Also, Asa said she's "using" the iPad more again. I noticed in one screenshot that she was "using" the iPad...clicking on buttons while holding the iPad upside down! Yep. She was "using" it to click in the "I like" button! Ri-i-i-i-ght Asa! Damn it! Point it out! Correct it so she's holding and using it correctly. Add new things to it. Have a set time everyday to sit down with her and the iPad, working with her to recognize appropriate pictures, words...clicking on them, etc... Repeat, repeat. Consistentcy Asa, consistency and a proper learning envoronment! I know! Too much time and effort for you to give your daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No one would buy. It’s way overvalued. The only promising thing about that house is the pool.
The Florida market is insane now....I bet thats why the'd want to sell...they can get a boatload more for that house than what they paid...don't forget they updated their kitchen and from what I remember they had a new roof....and a new roof in Florida is not cheap...for my house in Boca we paid nearly $28,000...it's no joke...they could get some good cash if they sell now...however, you need to buy something else and where they are in Florida is not cheap...the rest of Jacksonville is a shithole...but thats my opinion of Florida....that place is nothing but 2 degrees from hell on a good day....the whole state is a swamp.....I hated living there.....left after a couple of years. You can keep that hot, humid, bug infested, hellhole. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
She sits in the swing and shoes come off. She sits in the car/truck...shoes come off. She sits in a restaurant...shoes come off!!! Or, in a chair in the house, shoes come off!
No! No! No! Shoes would not be coming off everytime she sits her butt down! In the house, ok, maybe but I'd be inclined to getting her used to wearing slippers also.
Also, Asa said she's "using" the iPad more again. I noticed in one screenshot that she was "using" the iPad...clicking on buttons while holding the iPad upside down! Yep. She was "using" it to click in the "I like" button! Ri-i-i-i-ght Asa! Damn it! Point it out! Correct it so she's holding and using it correctly. Add new things to it. Have a set time everyday to sit down with her and the iPad, working with her to recognize appropriate pictures, words...clicking on them, etc... Repeat, repeat. Consistentcy Asa, consistency and a proper learning envoronment! I know! Too much time and effort for you to give your daughter.
Yeah. When she holds her "communication device" upside down, well...that "speaks" volumes. To me anyway. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Florida market is insane now....I bet thats why the'd want to sell...they can get a boatload more for that house than what they paid...don't forget they updated their kitchen and from what I remember they had a new roof....and a new roof in Florida is not cheap...for my house in Boca we paid nearly $28,000...it's no joke...they could get some good cash if they sell now...however, you need to buy something else and where they are in Florida is not cheap...the rest of Jacksonville is a shithole...but thats my opinion of Florida....that place is nothing but 2 degrees from hell on a good day....the whole state is a swamp.....I hated living there.....left after a couple of years. You can keep that hot, humid, bug infested, hellhole. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
I would think mold and water damage is a big glaring red flag to buyers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.