Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member
I’m watching her Lipshit live…

-She says she’s offended when people say she’s where she is because of Youtube. She said there are a lot of women who are above her in the company that don’t have a Youtube following.

-She says its only $160 for a start up kit which is equivalent to two Target shopping trips. She said put some of these trips to the side and get a Limelife kit. “If you want it bad enough, you’ll figure it out”.

-She says it’s not going to happen in a week but think about the holidays coming up, maybe you have credit card debt, maybe you just need a little extra money to get your nails done but you feel guilty because you’re a stay at home mom.

-“I’m not going to beg someone to join me” as she’s literally begging people to join.

-“I don’t make money off of you joining” cough cough, yeah only when they get sales and recruit people….you move up the rank. Why would you be pushing this shit so hard if you didn’t get anything out of it?

-“What other perks are there Asa?” How in the hell is he supposed to know, I thought this was your business. #bossbabe

Didn’t someone mention that another company gives out cars? She says they get bonuses but they won’t get a car because some don’t need a car but if they do they can use their bonuses to buy one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That is cute, but why not get her clothes that she can put on herself? You know she didn't tie that fabric belt around her waist on her own, possibly didn't even zip her pants up by herself or button them. If I tell my son to go and "get pants on and shirt on" he can do all of that by himself. His track pants are all elastic waistband, and shirts/hoodies are all loose and comfy so he can easily maneuver them to put on. He may need me to tie his shoes, but everything else he can put on. They talk about all this independence stuff, so why not get her clothes that let her be independent to the extent she can?
Abbie can get out of her clothes easily and she does, often. She has since she was small.
I doubt very seriously that she has the cognitive ability to dress herself.
She's not even potty trained.
All Assa's talk about independence is just more bullshit. Nothing he says is true. He's just making up a narrative for content when he goes on about independence.
Abbie will never ever ever be independent. IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad

lillibb

VIP Member
Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!View attachment 696635

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
You're still not a Designer Bag girl.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
P constantly touching Abbie and her hair.. both of them buzzing around... amping the situation up as much as possible... I would have NEVER guessed they used treats to get her to comply!! :rolleyes: The 5 steps..OMG.. I noticed they showed very little of the actual "hair cut". ... they probably ended up holding her down like they did when they were getting her ready for that dance.

Abbie in the back seat on the way home most likely eating her hair and looking like cousin IT.... all so she doesn't look "special needs"... LOL.. P said she picked a hairstyle out and Abbie approved it..she had no idea what she was showing her ... they are both such idiots!

• Haha
  • Heart

MeMe99

It blows my mind that Assa really thinks Abby looked both ways before crossing the street at Ikea like she was checking for cars. No dude, sorry but she doesn't comprehend safety like that. They make up stories in their heads of what they WANT her to do but it's NOT reality. She has no sense of danger just like any 2 year old doesn't. Stop making her out to be more than she is. Makes me really upset that they desperately make up a narrative for her for views.

• Heart
  • Sad

PlumBlossom

Like poke my eyes out insane. They are text book co-dependent. They enable each other’s scams.

Mama P is recruiting Surfing for Autism Moms, so unethical. Taking advantage of their followers and the autism community.

View attachment 707429
AAAAAAAND .... Tracy will get sucked in by Pricillas bullshit, max out her brand new card, won't make a dime and several months down the line she'll be buried in waxy morgue makeup.....

• Sad
  • Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

Thank god I’m married to a simpleton (I don’t mean that in a condescending way). she‘s plain, ordinary, doesn’t like makeup or flashy jewelry. She dresses up for special occasions only, doesnt care how she looks. She would rather knit, sew or crochet her hand bags than buy the latest thing. Puts me and our child before herself (in all seriousness, this flaw of hers pisses me off). I have to force her to get a mani or pedi or massage. Hell I have to convince her to get her hair done. She won’t do anything for herself it’s always for someone else.
I think 🐷 could learn a thing or two from the wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Thank you for sharing . I agree with you . All three of them are very disrespectful towards her . I find it very sad that Abbie is used to it . I think she can feel the vibe with the 4 of them while Asa is filming for the vlogs . I have often wondered is their interaction or engagement with Abbie the same while they are filming ? What happens when the cameras are off ? Is she nurtured ? Respected ? Have the three ever considered not to have the conversation of her sensory issues in front of her ? Is the content of the vlog more important than respecting Abbie's privacy ? No , not to the Masse family , money and adoration from strangers is more important than Abbie's well being .
I've wondered the same thing. Something tells me that it's worse off camera. Maybe not 100% of the time, but a decent amount of the time. Both Princess P and Isaiah have said in more than one vlog that Asshat is a lot worse off camera. Way more short tempered, easily angered/annoyed, a lot more bossy etc. So, if what we see in the vlogs is Asshat reigning things in, or at least trying to, it has to be miserable living w. him and dealing with all of his bullshit.
Asshat likes to try to say all the right things, things he knows he ought to say in order to give the right impression. But, as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. It isn't enough to just say 'all the things'. You have to follow through and actually DO the things you claim you're doing. Oh, and doing them for half a moment in one or two vlogs doesn't count.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Fathering Autism IG story - huge shopping trip. Who is all that food for?? And toilet paper for days!!! Isaiah is SOOOOOO over them
Nope, Isaiah is loving not having to do a damn thing. He isn't interested because he doesn't have to be. All will be done for him, and he doesn't have to lift a finger. Isaiah even said he didn't get great grades, but we saw him playing and making jokes about not doing any sort of school work.
I didn't have to pay for a thing in college, but I HAD to maintain a certain GPA. I would've been embarrassed to bring home average grades, but maybe the Massives are okay with it because they've lied about their son being gifted to begin with.

• Heart
  • Wow

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
The Tattle Family seems in distress today: computer drowning, cancer, creeping COVID, Mold Manor, Maassive fucks, international politics, and Sweet Girl’s damn haircut.

Let’s lighten the mood with another episode of “Who Wore It Better.” Next up: Onion Goggles. I know Big P is a contender in this category, but I just couldn’t stomach adding her. So she wins the bronze. Throw a “heart” for Sweet Girl or a “wow” for Weird Wayne. Thanks for playing. ❤
View attachment 702669
Wayne always reminds me of an old lesbian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I wonder if it's true what they say. That the girls get prettier at closing time.

1628644536225.png
:unsure: 🍾🍾🍸

Now we know where Cilla gets her legs from.

1628644617586.png

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hahaha! Good Morning early birds! 😻 Crypto currency. Makes perfect sense. 😂 Their spending goes hand in hand with their bigger (pun intended) and better than thou personalities. Personally, I think they are living in their own personal la la land of hell. Spending is their only source of happiness, and even that is short lived. After seeing some disgusting shit Ass has posted as of late, I say good on them. I wish them nothing but that kind of happiness for the rest of their pre cardiac arrest days. 🐷🖕🏼🐷

• Haha
  • Heart

georgiegirl1957

That was my thought. Maybe she is going to be the new respite worker. That way they have more content and she can drive more traffic to her channel
How many channels will The Masse family have now ? Will they ever stop exploiting Abbie ? Hey Asa are you proud of yourself ? You have no redeeming qualities ! You are delusional if you think you are respected , or that you are helping people . Cilla's a chef ? I beg to differ . Millions of families have Sundays dinner together . But the difference we are real , we don't film our every move . We also eat healthy nutritious food . Our conversations are real , our love for each other is real . Not fake and rehearsed like the Masse family . F.U.

• Heart