Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

Yassss you go boss babe! Work that business for more Gigi bags. And while you're at it, glue on your earlobe that seems to have mysteriously fallen off of you in that instagram picture.

Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!View attachment 696635

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
Is she trying to hide her chins with that bag? Umm.. not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This on the comment about the vlog…
Sherie in LaLa Land. I believe she must binge watch FA all day every day. I would feel sorry for her, if she wasn’t such a pain in the ass. However, she does provide snarky (for us) entertainment value.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Asshat says Isaiah has a head start on his ABA career.. since he is in a house that practices ABA training every day... lol. I guess he is ..if he wants to learn what NOT to do...or what to do to get regression and zero progression.

Why.. oh why does Isaiah want to be an ABA?? He needs to get away from everything autism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oy is right. How about training her to go to the bathroom on the toilet? Another clickbait title for absolutely NOTHING.
That was almost 10 minutes of absolutely nothing. What a sad, pitiful existence ... turning the camera on your family for just enough "content" to make your ad dollars for the day. He is neither advocating, nor educating in these vlogs. They are pure tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Whoopie. Was given crappy bags with the company logo, so she can waddle around giving the company free advertising (not that anyone will actually notice). That’s a reward? 🙄
Right? I will never buy / wear anything with a name or Initial. I don't care if it's LV. I won't advertise! Eff that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🤣

I just looked at a few of these Gigi New York bags online...the price for the larger ones seems to range from $335-$395 full price (on the Neiman Marcus website). I was surprised to see the "mock croc" bags are actual leather, as they don't look it in any of the SlimeLifers' photos, so I guess that accounts for some of the price. But you can buy plenty of non-luxury or past-their-prime designers/brands (e.g. Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Kooba) for the same price...usually with better design details. Gigi seems to be one of those weird no-name brands that don't make sense to me...they're sold alongside brands with better name recognition in the handbag department at mid-range stores like Macy's and Nordstrom...but the designs are extremely basic and they seem to exist solely to be marked down and sent along to overstock outlets like TJ Maxx. My hunch is that brands like these are just one arm of a wholesale "private label" business where they make most of their money by offering bag designs for other brands to put their own labels on. (Linea Pelle, which had its heyday around the same time Kooba did, is now solely a private label business and no longer offers designs under their own name.)

So, essentially...extremely not "designer."
You nailed it 👍🏼 Bags are my weakness and it just cracks me up that P thinks she is carrying designer bags. Can you imagine Chanel or Gucci allowing a Slimelife logo to be slapped on their bags? I don’t care if people carry a cheap bag or an expensive bag. The bags I own run the whole gamut. But for P to brag that she has “ designer” bags, or thinks that any bag emblazoned with the Slimelife logo is an enticement….well, I guess we already know these people are delusional.

This on the comment about the vlog…
“Shes ate well”? I can’t even! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You nailed it 👍🏼 Bags are my weakness and it just cracks me up that P thinks she is carrying designer bags. Can you imagine Chanel or Gucci allowing a Slimelife logo to be slapped on their bags? I don’t care if people carry a cheap bag or an expensive bag. The bags I own run the whole gamut. But for P to brag that she has “ designer” bags, or thinks that any bag emblazoned with the Slimelife logo is an enticement….well, I guess we already know these people are delusional.
I don't really care about brands or prices either, I own a few of the aforementioned non-luxury designer brands, as well as stuff I just picked up at Target or DSW...if it's cute, it's cute, right? (Although in a way I do look down on people who wear the really high-end, multi thousand dollar luxury bags...every time I consider getting one, I just think about carrying a sign on my arm that says "I could have fed the hungry with this money" and donate to the food bank instead 🤣 ) It's just the ongoing lies this MLM tells to lure people in that get me. At least Mary Kay actually bought a few Cadillacs. Slimey's Wholesale Mortuary Wax Emporium just slapped a cheap logo on a basic overpriced bag, and called it "designer" in an attempt to lure in people who don't know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing I liked about Sweet Girl in the Christmas tree dress is that she looks like she has street cred and is about to mess somebody up. And the crown prince in his Duncan onesie. “Hey Taj, lets have coffee!” (Not trying to “ship” them, I think Taj is the type of guy Junior has never met before. It is so good to have a mix of friends in college. What an opportunity to grow away from home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their Patreon’s gone down quite a lot. I made a note of the numbers a couple of months ago. It was at 328 when I first looked, then it went down to 301. The numbers increased to 306. Today I looked and they have 284 subscribers. They didn’t post for almost a month, so obviously people don’t want to pay out for nothing, although to be honest, why would anyone want to watch extra videos of that motley crew?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.