Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone here caught on a long time ago they are full of tit.
Abbie will never be independent unless it's all of a sudden a "Flowers for Algernon" temporary miracle. TBH I doubt she would even qualify for a Residental Living set up or group home.
And as far as cute clothes, think of it this way. They have to buy things to cover up a heavy duty pull up and a dowagers hump...not many cute age appropriate things can do that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
You know Asa spends a lot of time listening to financial “gurus” between his half ass vlogs - about how to get rich. , habits of wealthy, the financial wing of the self help industry. His self assuredness is funny.
The only decent and positive “credit” they have is what that Audible crap app gives them each month

As someone who paid off $80,000 in debt…(both my husband and I) by using the Dave Ramsey method I just have to laugh at him.
A doesn't seem to realize that you have to quit spending money in order to save money. 50,000.00 diesel trucks will never save you money

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok Cilla, “goimg ”?! Your “girls” is asleep?!
PROOFREAD, it’s a thing. 🙄

And no, your daughter is not “deep in thought”. Just accept her and love her for who she is. 😡View attachment 705624
Wow the delusion is strong! She looks like this is in all of the pictures they take that aren't staged. I 'm willing to bet they tried really hard to get that type of picture for the gram before they posted this one though!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching these Maassive moody faces made me realize I was way too chipper for a Monday. Dad is hours away from dying due to an aggressive brain cancer. My spouse’s business has been shuttered throughout the pandemic, and I’m recovering from a head injury. At least I know we have faith, hope, and humor on our side. Even Pharrell Williams can’t make those Maassives HAPPY when they have “all the things!” 🤠

111D22B0-4AB9-4449-B5BC-4979D5A8CEB9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She is a genetic marvel!😂😂 I believe Pig is toting around quite the load of damaged genes. The personality disorder. The obesity. Droop snout and asymmetrical, dead and dark eyes. But most intriguing...
The hooves.
Have y’all ever noticed that most times her pointer and middle finger do not move independently from one another? She has some form of mild hand disfigurement. I cannot figure out exactly what...but there is something there. EDS seems fitting. But, who knows?
Maybe she is just a big Ol sack of ugly genetics? 😂😂 Some people are just born that way. 😂😂
View attachment 704840
She spent most of her developmental years in Gtmo… I lived there for 3 years and in that time my husband and I had 6 miscarriages, milk never seemed to have an expiration date and no matter how hard you tried,steak would never sear or burn for that much. Alcohol was in stock…ALWAYS(the CO actually had 3 DUIs and was fired ) Land minds were always going off due to animals( feral dogs and banana rats would walk in the fields)….. what I am saying…there is something in the water there and I think she got all of the nuclear waste of it.
And if you have never seen a banana rat, here it is:
DA39C1C2-C505-44D4-A8AB-F0DD98EBAB0C.jpeg
3B3F0E06-BC32-4BCD-99CC-38B0D8D658D1.jpeg
They are about the size of a small/medium dog( think between a shih tzu and cocker spaniel). They come out at night…and smells horrible( strong ammonia)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well Abbie certainly eats off the counters especially when she tips her sweets out of the bowl
See ASA??? At least one of you is allowed to eat off that island counter.. Abbie.
You know, the counter Priscilla wipes with the paper towel she used on the floor first!
Ah, wth...it's just Abbie eating her spilled out snacks off it!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching these Maassive moody faces made me realize I was way too chipper for a Monday. Dad is hours away from dying due to an aggressive brain cancer. My spouse’s business has been shuttered throughout the pandemic, and I’m recovering from a head injury. At least I know we have faith, hope, and humor on our side. Even Pharrell Williams can’t make those Maassives HAPPY when they have “all the things!” 🤠

View attachment 705813
What you look like when you realize that your life is really f-ed up. The only one who seems to have any spark of joy is the soon-to-be escapee. With good reason! This family’s drudgery is really wearing Spending, eating, and not much else constitutes their life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Poor Abbie. Look at how big she is getting. So unfair for her physical health.,

This is NOT a travel vlog. The entire thing was them parking a camper, and Asa being a dick. I seriously think they spent more time in the car than they did actually doing anything. I would love for Abbie to use her communication tools (we never see this, but Asa claims she communicates) to find out what Abbie liked best, what history she learned, and if she would like to travel again since A and P said this was all for Abbie. The END!
This one just emphasized what idiots they are and how unprepared and unqualified He was to drive a rig that big. He just didn’t know what to do with something that big. (That’s what she said 😂) They all just seemed like bumbling idiots the whole time. Per usual

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted witch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
View attachment 704800
I'm really surprised her face hasn't rounded out as much... like it was before the wls!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow the delusion is strong! She looks like this is in all of the pictures they take that aren't staged. I 'm willing to bet they tried really hard to get that type of picture for the gram before they posted this one though!
She needs to stop with the Junior year tit. She gets babysat and rocks on a chair. Pricilla, just stop. You need to face reality. I feel for Pricilla in this capacity, her denial is her coping mechanism. Abbie really got the royal screw in life. No matter how much I dislike those two nitwits, as a parent I can't even imagine how heartbreaking a diagnosis like Abbie's is. You actually grieve the child you thought you'd have.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OK...she has a thing for ceilings....they take her to a place with open ceilings....they just think that these people can spend 2 hours of their time dedicated to snipping and waiting and snipping and chasing and waiting and waiting and waiting.....GET SOMEONE TO COME TO YOUR bleeping HOUSE TO CUT HER HAIR YOU TWO bleeping MORONS.....AND STOP TREATING HER LIKE A bleeping DOG WHO'S LEARNING NEW TRICKS WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE TREATS....she EATS HER HAIR but no bangs...no bobs....all so the brain dead mother could feel like (from a distance) people view Abbie as a "typical teenager"....seriously...I just don't understand these people.....if my kid is eating her bleeping hair, she'll have hair that can't reach her mouth.... they throw bullshit about loving Abbie the way she is but they absolutely 100% can not accept the fact that she has Autism and IDD....she IS A SPECIAL NEEDS YOUNG WOMAN.....SHE IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL TEENAGER....HER HEALTH IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOW SHE IS PERCEIVED BY THE PUBLIC PRICILLA....JUST SAY IT... YOU HATE THAT ABBIE HAS AUTISM... YOU HATE THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE TYPICAL... YOU HATE THAT SHE WILL NEVER LIVE A NORMAL EXISTENCE... YOU HATE THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A MOTHER TO A DAUGHTER THAT BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF YOU... YOU HATE THAT YOU WERE STUCK IN THIS FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF ABBIE.... no one would want that life for their kid NO ONE just admit the truth and stop with all the crap you throw...but it is what it is....so cut the kids bleeping hair to where she can't eat it.
Well said PlumBlossom, and needed. I think you fairly and correctly expressed the anger and frustration a lot of us feel...at least speaking from a personal perspective. We can see the issues without having to be there hands on...they just make it so obvious! So very sad for Abbie.
I really, really feel that if it was just Asa and Abbie all these years...things would be somewhat better. I believe Priscilla's disdain for Abbie from time of the diagnosis on played a big role in how things progressed. I remember seeing in some old vlogs Asa trying to invest the time and effort with Abbie. His love, caring and concern showed. It seems the more disklike and demands Priscilla made...the more it affected Asa's time and effort spent on Abbie. JMO
Sounds like you were fired up and with a stroke level BP. Hope getting that all out brought you some relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s obvious they feel pressured to dress her cute. I think it’s ridiculous but maybe if Priscilla didn’t pride herself on tit like that then people wouldn’t be rating Abbie’s outfits.

I would send her to school in a reg tshirt, maybe a graphic tee and some comfortable pants. I don’t see what the big deal is with her clothing.
I believe that Piggy is dressing Abbie in clothes she would like to be able ( and could never fit into) to wear every outfit we see Abbie in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 705813
Oh @Cardinal Rule I’m so sorry to hear about your Dad. 🥺😢 Losing our parents is hard enough but the end stages of cancer is brutal on all. 😢 Sending you big hugs and I hope your noggin is ok!!😉 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.