Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
I am interested in his next vlog where he talks about the stalker leghumpers or worse. I know he won't find the comments on their videos since they delete them. There have been some real doozies out there.

I would guess this is the one he referenced at the end of the video. I vaguely remember seeing the discussion pop up from time to time.
Screenshot_20210123-163337_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163351_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163413_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163429_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163448_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163504_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163519_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163538_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163604_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hey Ass and Cilly! This is why you should take some of these obsessed leghumpers more seriously. This is gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well I watched the podcast.
Big P's in heat, and sent a pic of her ass in her Lane Bryant undies to Asa. An over the shoulder pic, Asa said.
She had to have used a selfie stick or something. And Asa was excited and rushed right upstairs.
He noted P "was no longer in the same position" and looked worried.
Uh oh. Grandpa Maass is on their cloud.
But P has needs so they decide to go for it before Abbie wakes up and Isaiah and Summer come home.
Asa giggles and says how he likes P's hair hanging down her back. Of course he does. He has to have something to stay balanced back there.
But alas, he couldnt quit laughing at the idea of Big P's ass in the cloud, so off he goes to defend her honor.
Then he felt like "such a hero" because he got his Dads phone before he could see the picture. I guess thats true, seeing all that may have killed him.
Isaiah and Summer somehow see Asa is at Grandpas, and Summer is scared! And Isaiah demands answers! They rush home.
And there was no nookie on the farm that night after all.
The End

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Mrsijustcant

Hey Isaiah that "brat" as you like to call her paid for every fucking thing you have.You need to be a bit less of a garbage person because without her you and your pos parents have absolutely nothing to capture the hearts and minds of the deluded gullible leghumpers. They don't watch you or your bottom feeding parents for dumbass drone footage,shitty recipes ,makeup tips for inbred drunks or anything else that you lie to yourselves and call content.They watch for Abby who you all put on display like a sideshow circus freak .Think I am wrong try going one month without her in anything see how quick your gravy train ends. None of you have anything to offer except for the fact that your daughter/sister/bestie has severe idd with a sprinkle of autism so maybe just maybe treat your fucking meal ticket with a bit of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

KatoGW

Long time reader, first time poster. Super thankful for this group. I work in a pre-school classroom with students with autism and with athletes with disabilities at my local park district. I found this page after A was very rude to me in his comment suggestion after I asked him to consider person-first language.
That’s when I knew something wasn’t right.

If I was the school, I would be so mad at this latest video. Her Speech Path therapist at school has probably worked very hard on her using her communication device, just to have her take it home and have it used incorrectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

RocketQueen

VIP Member
A thread from yesterday's FA vlog...surprisingly it is still up and not deleted!
Typical Asa. He says that having a child with a disability doesnt make the commenter an expert, yet he considers himself an expert because he has a child with a disability.
Thats logical to no one else but him.
He is such a tool. Gross little slob LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I don't think Assa is bothered by DCP, he's too busy playing in his own comment section.
20210123_164027.jpg

20210123_164055.jpg

But Summer you are the help. Now go out and get some Dunkin for Daddy. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Asshat asks Abbie if she wants to mix the ingredients for the meal.
Abbie shakes her head no.
Asshat asks her again.
Abbie again shakes her head no.
He asks her a total of five times before she very reluctantly puts her hands on the bowl on the fifth time. Asshat grabs her hand and puts it in the ingredients to mix it.
Instead of respecting her saying no, he forcers her to do it and perform for the vlog. Would he do the same thing if it were Isaiah? Doubt it. Asshat probably uses his type of reasoning that Abbie gets easily confused between what yes and no mean. Despite the fact that she said no five times in a row. I wanted Abbie to pick up the bowl and dump it out on the floor or better yet over Asshat’s head.
But, getting ‘cute’ content for the vlog is always more important – right, Asswipe?

Glad to see them doing some PT with Abbie. It’s probably hoping for too much that they remain consistent with this. It’s good to try to maintain some sort of physical activity.

“Abbie reacts with excitement when she is understood.”

Jeeze I wonder why! Could it be because you ignore her attempts at communication at least 90% of the time??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

ladybird64

It looks odd with her in a chair behind them. I guess she couldn't get on the ground alone but someone could have helped her so she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. Kind of looks like the grandma proudly watching over her grandkids. I wish I could feel sorry for her as I am overweight myself and do get embarrassed when it's hindrances are made apparent but I just can't. I can't feel sorry for someone who knowingly and gleefully scams people without a care for the consequences. Not to mention her constant travelling during this pandemic, totally uncaring about who she might be putting in danger. If it was just endangering her I'd say fair enough that's her life and her decision but she's putting so many people in danger and she doesn't give a crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi everyone, I’m new. Been lurking here and there but I just can’t stay quiet anymore lol!!
I can’t believe they posted on FB,with all random people shes friends with, about finding a caregiver for Abbie. I am a converted follower to disgusted, want to PUKE hater! I’m a good person, really lol. I feel bad saying that but they once started out as something I enjoyed, now it’s just child exploitation IMHO. Anyways, back to the Fb post. I thought it was interesting... someone asked if they provide room and board for the caregiver position and ‘cilla’ said no. Ofc not, Summer has to stay forever to continue her unhealthy ass grabbing if Ab 🤮

Reactions: 36

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
I'd almost pay $21.00 to be able to cuss her ass out for being lied to about joining.
Hmmmm.
Looks at my change jar.
You would at least have access to the back office!

I'm deceased...from the comments on the picture of Barbara and Cilly.
Screenshot_20210122-155441_Facebook.jpg

Just bury me now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ExposingLiars

Just watched DCC. He says “I have the Pricilla Maass video coming out today or tomorrow.” He is also working another one called “The Exploitation of Abbie.”
I can hardly wait. Yes, Yes, Yes

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bready

VIP Member
You are the last people I would take relationship or marriage advice from ever.. As for the embarrassment?? Why would you share that publicly?? Just...ew!
Because we're constantly talking about how they seem to have a loveless marriage and they had to prove us wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33