Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing over from previous thread

Looks like it's that time
I'm fairly sure everyone's happy to see so many new names and so many returning names...I say fairly sure because none of us is certain of anything outside of our own lives right
Soooooo
Welcome to the Darkside!
New Members
Former Members
Lurkers who are coming out of lurkdom
New Lurkers

Great to see everyone
As a whole we try and have fun and honest we are not scary people at all....well most of us anyway

So bring your humor,after all the Maassives give us so much to work with.
Your insight, after all a little learning is a good thing.
And most importantly HAVE FUN....it's always a win if a post can make a tattler laugh right.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It doesn't get much better than mirror mirror on the moldy wall.😂😂😂😂
I don't care what you say. 😊
Thanks Meow!!😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And she was so earnest when she claimed they never had/have junk food in the house.
witch WE CAN SEE YOUR PANTRY AND FRIDGE IN EVERY VLOG.
You are awash in junk food! Always have been!!
Because she truly does reveal her uneducated/unhealthy she is about food during that conversation...when she's differentiating between "junk food" and the food she feeds her kids, she refers to frozen pizza rolls vs. buffalo chicken dip. She doesn't believe the buffalo chicken dip is junk food, likely because it's "homemade." She truly has no clue.

Hey. Slightly off topic. But why doesn't Assa ever mention his sister!? Do they not get on or something?
The only time I recall him mentioning her was on a livestream in the old house.

Sbe has frequently made claims about the 40 cure cream. And yes, someone asked about neuropathy last night. She didn't answer at first. But then said yes, it helps.
Does anyone know whereabouts this is in the livestream? I cannot find it. (I'm looking at the one where they talk about the "tin man" collection.)

Reactions: 8
Because she truly does reveal her uneducated/unhealthy she is about food during that conversation...when she's differentiating between "junk food" and the food she feeds her kids, she refers to frozen pizza rolls vs. buffalo chicken dip. She doesn't believe the buffalo chicken dip is junk food, likely because it's "homemade." She truly has no clue.

The only time I recall him mentioning her was on a livestream in the old house.

Does anyone know whereabouts this is in the livestream? I cannot find it. (I'm looking at the one where they talk about the "tin man" collection.)
Towards the end. About 5-10 minutes left in the live.

As if I wasn't disgusted enough by Isaiah's vlog and the podcast, I watched Cilly's tit and Things Sloppy Joes video. What is this woman smoking? When the "recipe" calls for 1 tsp, she dumped in 5. Ketchup 1 tbsp was more like ¼ cup.

Lastly, the lip smacking was over the top! Yuck.

How come she hasn't announced this on Lipstick Mama? I am not sure what an Executive Star Director is, but she isn't sharing with her business page. Very strange indeed.
Screenshot_20210118-170411_Facebook.jpg

Whoever can see this post, please share how many comments and reactions she has. Yes, I am nosy. But this definitely has disaster written all over it.
Screenshot_20210118-170530_Adblock Browser.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

As if I wasn't disgusted enough by Isaiah's vlog and the podcast, I watched Cilly's tit and Things Sloppy Joes video. What is this woman smoking? When the "recipe" calls for 1 tsp, she dumped in 5. Ketchup 1 tbsp was more like ¼ cup.

How come she hasn't announced this on Lipstick Mama? I am not sure what an Executive Star Director is, but she isn't sharing with her business page. Very strange indeed.
View attachment 391149
Whoever can see this post, please share how many comments and reactions she has. Yes, I am nosy. But this definitely has disaster written all over it.
View attachment 391150
I don't see this on her page at all. Maybe she's sobered up and realized it was an awful idea. Or maybe Sybil is on her way to the house

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 391149
View attachment 391150
144 reactions, 37 comments. Amanda Lee asked if she could share it and Priscilla agreed.
AB514A74-27A0-4A4E-882F-BF4C9B9628EE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't see this on her page at all. Maybe she's sobered up and realized it was an awful idea. Or maybe Sybil is on her way to the house
If you look at the screenshot, Cilly has it set for friends only. But I am shocked to see Amanda Lee is spreading the post. I just can't with this family and their leghumpers.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 391149
View attachment 391150
Wow... she is just going to take any random leg HUMPER? Is she planning on paying or does she just expect them to be so thrilled to "hang out". with a cool 15 year old that they will do it for free??

They should have very specific criteria and hire someone qualified with background checks and who knows it is way more then just "hanging out" ..not some random crazy who wants to be a BFF to a 15 year old severely IDD girl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If you look at the screenshot, Cilly has it set for friends only. But I am shocked to see Amanda Lee is spreading the post. I just can't with this family and their leghumpers.
This whole thing screams content.
I am seeing another "To the Caregiver that Neglected Our Child" vlog in our future.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

View attachment 391149
View attachment 391150
I don’t see the post,may have been taken down

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.