Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really happened when Cilla Suey crashed Ol’ Redheads Slimelife retreat.
#besties #kaitlinhasbeenreplaced #gimmedemchipsbossbitch

Happy Monday Tattlers. ❤
9B45E4AD-02A3-46C4-988B-0343DB68B697.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Makes me wonder if P would still be friends with these women if she wasn't a top money maker for LL. I bet they wouldn't give her the time of day.
MLMS are absolute trash no matter who is doing it but imagine these women who put in the effort to do their hair and makeup. Probably exercise, they're doing everything to put out the perfect image, hustling everyday because they likely were not privileged enough to start with a pre-existing platform. Then here comes this witch who looks like a beluga whale without makeup, when she puts on makeup it looks awful, her hair is always tied up, she can't take a selfie to save her life, now she's bringing bad press but somehow she's still ranking above you. I'm shocked that these girls didn't lure her into the woods and stab her! With just the mean girl energy that vibes off of their pictures, I can't believe they didn't make her stay at the motel 6 down the street at the very least! They definitely don't like her for many vain reasons but probably a lot of decent reasons too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
MLMS are absolute trash no matter who is doing it but imagine these women who put in the effort to do their hair and makeup. Probably exercise, they're doing everything to put out the perfect image, hustling everyday because they likely were not privileged enough to start with a pre-existing platform. Then here comes this witch who looks like a beluga whale without makeup, when she puts on makeup it looks awful, her hair is always tied up, she can't take a selfie to save her life, now she's bringing bad press but somehow she's still ranking above you. I'm shocked that these girls didn't lure her into the woods and stab her! With just the mean girl energy that vibes off of their pictures, I can't believe they didn't make her stay at the motel 6 down the street at the very least! They definitely don't like her for many vain reasons but probably a lot of decent reasons too.
I thought the same thing about the bad press Cilla has stirred up. It's really a bad look...

Reactions: 23
If you think about it, this is a woman who is with a man who has no friends or some social normalcy. Her best friend is a mom to an autistic child in Abbie's school. She doesn't care about being a good parent to her disabled child and thinks the world revolves around her oldest kid. She doesn't give a damn about what other people think. She certainly does need therapy. And these are her good qualities.

Reactions: 16
A thread from yesterday's FA vlog...surprisingly it is still up and not deleted!
Typical Asa. He says that having a child with a disability doesnt make the commenter an expert, yet he considers himself an expert because he has a child with a disability.
Thats logical to no one else but him.
He is such a tool. Gross little slob LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What happened to the "buy these now, they will sell out before Christmas" argument?
Screenshot_20210125-155401_Facebook.jpg

I stand corrected. Abbie can ride backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have watched this show several times. That just turned me off and I don't know if I will watch it anymore now
Yep me too. I bet Asa submitted the video. I am disgusted by it. I can't find it on FB though. There is a place to comment on that link.

Reactions: 10
I won't believe that she's riding her bike by herself if she can go more than 5 feet without someone touching her.

Reactions: 14
You know, I wonder what Slimelife thinks about P never posting about these retreats? Everyone else is posting pics and repeating the MLM mantras- "My cup is full" "Ready to RUN!" "Pouring my cup into my team!" "Running with full cups!"
"Feeling empowered" "Empowering women with my cup!" "Boss babes run and hold my cup!" 😂 😂 😂

You would think that they would want their #1 enroller to use these "glam" retreats as a hook to recruit.

Reactions: 19
A thread from yesterday's FA vlog...surprisingly it is still up and not deleted!
I love how he gets snarky about “did you bother to watch the vlog” but more then half their crazed fans spell Abbie this way Abby. Does he ever snark to them about not knowing how to spell her name. No because he’s a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So No podcast today, no silly strings and things, and no Golden Boy vlog? Whatever can we do? I need my daily fix of cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you think about it, this is a woman who is with a man who has no friends or some social normalcy. Her best friend is a mom to an autistic child in Abbie's school. She doesn't care about being a good parent to her disabled child and thinks the world revolves around her oldest kid. She doesn't give a damn about what other people think. She certainly does need therapy. And these are her good qualities.
Oh I disagree, she tries way too hard for someone who doesn't care what other people think.
I'd wager that she cares so much what other people think that it physically hurts her.
And I cannot imagine the tornado that is headed back to their house. If Asa and Isaiah weren't such douchebags I would honestly feel bad for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.