Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't even watch this video, it's such bullshit. They don't listen to her, if she spoke normally odds are they would still ignore her because they are trashy parents. Asa would probably like her less if she had opinions of her own.

Did they mention Nala at all? I would love to know she's okay

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This comment amused me... so even the humpers notice Ass has tried making his videos different lately. Since the videos calling him out for exploitation.

Hope Josh’s next video on them is a good one. Not that there is any hope for the kool-aid cult. But the thought of Ps epic melt down and Ass rage fit gives me a giggle

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not wasting my time doing screenshits and sarcasm. That vlog was a bunch of bull💩. She just scrolls through her signs. She still can't do donut right, and was being forced to perform for content. No wonder she won't lift her arms because Isaiah won't stop jump scare and tickling her. That was the first time I saw him stop when she signed all done.
And Priscilla...are you aware how freaking obvious it is that this vlog is nothing but an annoyance to you? You look so completely uninterested and frankly, annoyed that you are in the shot. She can't even fake it! Watch her while master windbag is prattling on...she's got one hand on her phone or laptop, here eyes are on them too...only looking up long enough to chime in & make the humpers believe she's deeply engaged in this "autism education." She couldn't care less! She's counting the minutes until she can return to her scamming. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would love to have an intelligent conversation with them, but they just get angry, hopefully they will read here. How you teach A signs for emotions is ... every time someone in the house is showing and emotion you point it out. Mom is angry say “look A mom is feeling angry”, make a look on your face to mimic emotion, than show sign. Dad is sad....repeat with all. When A is laughing say “Happy”, A is Happy and make sign. You have to do this every day, all day until she masters it.

Sadly, they don’t bother teaching poor Abbie anything. They are too lazy and selfish to put in any effort to help their child, and poor Abbie suffers as a result. The only time they try to “teach” her anything is when they need content. They’ll spend about 10 or 15 minutes filming her struggle and then post it for money. Then it’s never talked about or seen anymore. It breaks my heart for Abbie. I really believe if she didn’t have such lazy, inconsistent, and uncaring parents, especially during her early childhood, she would be more advanced. They’ve failed her in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Long time reader, first time poster. Super thankful for this group. I work in a pre-school classroom with students with autism and with athletes with disabilities at my local park district. I found this page after A was very rude to me in his comment suggestion after I asked him to consider person-first language.
That’s when I knew something wasn’t right.

If I was the school, I would be so mad at this latest video. Her Speech Path therapist at school has probably worked very hard on her using her communication device, just to have her take it home and have it used incorrectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Long time reader, first time poster. Super thankful for this group. I work in a pre-school classroom with students with autism and with athletes with disabilities at my local park district. I found this page after A was very rude to me in his comment suggestion after I asked him to consider person-first language.

If I was the school, I would be so mad at this latest video. Her Speech Path therapist at school has probably worked very hard on her using her communication device, just to have her take it home and have it used incorrectly.
Welcome! I have always wished they would use person-first language as well. It bothers me so much when they title videos with names like “autistic girl.” Abbie is so much more than her autism diagnosis. She is a person, but they don’t treat her like one at all 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Welcome! I have always wished they would use person-first language as well. It bothers me so much when they title videos with names like “autistic girl.” Abbie is so much more than her autism diagnosis. She is a person, but they don’t treat her like one at all 😔
Agreed! His response was something like, she’s our daughter we can say what we want and that she is defined by her disability. I lost all respect then.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I hate comments like this. Just shows that Abbie is on display. Why would your boys love Abbie?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed! His response was something like, she’s our daughter we can say what we want and that she is defined by her disability. I lost all respect then.
Because they don't see her as an individual. Abbie having idd and autism is something that happened to THEM. It is their life and their struggles. They don't care about making anyone's lives better but their own, least of all Abby. Certainly not about education, acceptance, or awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They disgust me, begging for follows...I went right to his page and unfollowed immediately

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It looks like it’s under her ring finger! That doesn’t seem possible. I’m trying to contort my fingers to see how that could be, but it makes no sense! This is freakin kooky tit!
That's what I'm saying!! It's freaking impossible. Her pinky is under her ring finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
...she's got one hand on her phone or laptop, here eyes are on them too...only looking up long enough to chime in & make the humpers believe she's deeply engaged in this "autism education." She couldn't care less! She's counting the minutes until she can return to her scamming. 😡
She's probably using the device as a teleprompter, so she can appear to know the meaning of some of the words in the conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just want to mention that many autistic people prefer "autistic" to "person with autism." Autism is considered an integral part of their identity. Sources: blogs, Facebook pages, autistic friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks like it’s under her ring finger! That doesn’t seem possible. I’m trying to contort my fingers to see how that could be, but it makes no sense! This is freakin kooky tit!
Maybe it's a little "weenus" growing out of her impressive belly? 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Most (not all) autistic people actually *don’t* like person first language..Asshole is being a tit to you, I’m sorry😒♥
Thanks for being here 😊

Just want to mention that many autistic people prefer "autistic" to "person with autism." Autism is considered an integral part of their identity. Sources: blogs, Facebook pages, autistic friend.
Yep! And even Autism $peaks did a poll on their own website and it came back as preference being “autistic”!💁‍♀️

Well some disabled people do like the word “disabled” and to have their disability as a central part of their life..because it is! Having to plan events, different methods of gathering together with others, accessibility (or lack of) all impacts ones life etc etc 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.