Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep your hands off your sister, Hogboy.

:mad:

hogboy.jpg

This vlog really, REALLY angered me.

Firstly, that poor cat. Nahla means nothing to them. Little Hogboy's remarks when his mom returns with HIS cat from the vet. His snide remark about the vet bill "$66 for the exact same thing...interesting" suggesting the vet is overcharging or ripping them off.

Then Ass saying Nahla is a throwaway cat.

Then that bloody out of control Sandy dog mauling her head and Nahla physically unable to defend herself and them thinking it's sweet. Sandy doesn't see Nahla as her "sister" you utter twits. The dog knows the cat is sick and weak and was taking advantage. It's not Sandy's fault that she's a POS dog, it's their fault for not teaching that dog ANYTHING.

sandy.jpg

Then at the park with Abbie. What an absolute gong show. Isaiah and Ass grabbing at her to make her perform, the name calling, the psychological game of leaving her to scare her into complying.

"Keep walking. Love you so much"

keepwalking.jpg

Then fist pumping when they succeeded at traumatizing her into thinking they were going to leave her behind.

"Good job" Ass says to Hogboy.

goodjob.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Some comments from last nights vlog!
I stopped reading at Asa’s use of the word ‘motif’. Not only is every word out of his mouth a lie, the stupidity is astounding. No wonder that these two can only make money by scamming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG on PigCilla’s newest livestream at about 14:30 she is trying to get beauty guides to signup for $21.00. She says “signup as a beauty guide for $21.00 bucks. Are you a coffee drinker, do you go to fast food, do you go to Target and buy ridiculous things that we don’t need, do you buy earrings? What else do we waste our money on?” I can’t believe this? She actually named all the things that she wastes her money on and then throws her earring business under the bus. She also again mentions that yes they have a YouTube channel that they started from the ground up and then talks about her 80 hour work week. How much BS do these leghumpers believe? You have to see it to believe it. “Snake Oil” sales from this lying witch. Why, why did I ever watch this, as I rarely do. Someone mentioned earlier regarding Josh and his video about her can’t be too soon. I’m 💯% agreed.View attachment 392879
So disgusting hearing her talk about how you can spend just $21 to help HER, not you, but her, by giving up a coffee, a trip to Target, a pair of her ugly earrings that she would sell you in a NY minute! She is unbelievable...cocky and arrogant. Wouldn’t buy

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm not following why Asswipe thanked Babywipes at the end? Why did he thank him? Was the whole thing a set up?
I thought I even saw a fist bump?

View attachment 396497

Firstly, that poor cat. Nahla means nothing to them. Little Hogboy's remarks when his mom returns with HIS cat from the vet. His snide remark about the vet bill "$66 for the exact same thing...interesting" suggesting the vet is overcharging or ripping them off.

Then that bloody out of control Sandy dog mauling her head and Nahla physically unable to defend herself and them thinking it's sweet. Sandy doesn't see Nahla as her "sister" you utter twits. The dog knows the cat is sick and weak and was taking advantage. It's not Sandy's fault that she's a POS dog, it's their fault for not teaching that dog ANYTHING.

View attachment 396560

Then at the park with Abbie. What an absolute gong show. Isaiah and Ass grabbing at her to make her perform, the name calling, the psychological game of leaving her to scare her into complying.

View attachment 396595

Then fist pumping when they succeeded at traumatizing her into thinking they were going to leave her behind.

View attachment 396603
Do you mind if I steal your photo of Isaiah grabbing Abs boob? I want to make sure everyone sees it. Alot of tattlers don't come on till later. Thanks. Good shot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You can tell how very little Princess P cares for Nala. While Asshat was for once doing a decent thing and trying to keep hyperactive Sandy and slightly excitable Maverick away from Nala, P just laughs and says (speaking for Sandy) "She's our sister! We love our sister so much!" and just encouraging the doggy chaos.

:mad::mad:

This one's for you, Ma'am --

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You can tell how very little Princess P cares for Nala. While Asshat was for once doing a decent thing and trying to keep hyperactive Sandy and slightly excitable Maverick away from Nala, P just laughs and says (speaking for Sandy) "She's our sister! We love our sister so much!" and just encouraging the doggy chaos.

:mad::mad:

This one's for you, Ma'am --

Just like Ab and Isaiah gave a normal sister too!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 396497

View attachment 396560

View attachment 396595

View attachment 396603
Thank you for posting! You put into words what I was feeling and thinking. I literally detest that actress mother. She was so happy to be walking away she couldn’t hide her mirth. I could hear it in her voice. If she face palms her nose again or says “like” one more time I think I will scream! And she was trying to “pick sides” when she said her and little boy blue had each other. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She does not look happy and she does not look like she's enjoying it. If she doesn't want to do it, don't force her. ABA takes away your feelings and autonomy and it's complianced-based training. Many autistic people don't like it including myself. I feel so sorry for poor Abbie

Reactions: 9
Regardless of who it is doing it, I don't like when they keep trying to force her to do things and then manhandle her and physically try forcing her to do something. If she doesn't want to do it then that's her choice. I realize there are some things she has to do whether she likes it or not - eat, go to the doctor, bathe, get at least a tiny bit of physical exercise. But if she is strongly resisting something, try something else.
They wouldn't do this if it were Isaiah or Summer. If they say no to doing something, that's the end of it.

• Heart
It's shocking how much ammunition that they've given Josh in this vlog alone. They were horrible to Abby and in the best way she could she was telling them she was uncomfortable. Quit terrorizing her - tickling is a form of torture for some people. And for a girl that has sensory issues and is easily overwhelmed, you are torturing her. I really hope Josh hones in on this violation of her personal space and body.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@whoathatscrazy - Basically what that1lady said. It originated in misogynistic spaces including 4ch*n/other chan boards, incel communities, and has been used extensively by groups currently in the news including the Pr*ud Boys.

It's grossly sexist and, depending on the group using it, it also has racist connotations.

By all means let's snark on the Maass family, but I don't want people using language that may paint them as something they're not. Said language may draw unsavory characters here.
Thanks for clarifying this. I thought it meant a man who's like soy sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still don't think Abbie has gained so much weight. In this picture she's wearing a boxy style vest which makes her look wider and we can't forget the bulky diaper as well. Yes, she's bigger than she used to be at 11/12 years old. But she isn't heavy. She has a slight pot belly at most from having untoned muscles and eating too much sugar.
I by no means think Abbie is fat. What I was pointing out was that it was pretty obvious that she has indeed put on weight from that screenshot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Last night's vlog had me fuming. Firstly, they tried to force Abbie onto the play equipment when she clearly didn't want to do it. They don't realise that she is a human being who has feelings. If she says no, don't force it and say to her "What would you like to do?"

The thing that made me really angry and close to tears was when they left Abbie on the bench as they all started walking away. She could have ran miles away and ended up on a busy road and hit by a car, she could have been a missing persons case, she could have gone into the lake and, even worse, she could have been picked up by a stranger and had something terrible happen to her. All because she didn't "comply" with their commands. She was sad and overwhelmed and needed some time to cool down and they were more worried about whether she could put her shoes on than whether she was ok.

One of the adults could have sat down with her and chatted with her whilst the others headed back and they could have caught up when she was ready to leave the bench

I swear this family is getting worse and worse. Abbie is just nothing more than a prop to them.

I hope Josh from DCP sees this as not once did they all think about her safety. I was worried for her last night. She's lucky none of the above things I mentioned happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 396497

View attachment 396560

View attachment 396595

View attachment 396603
I wonder where I heard this exact same argument before? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Had this song on my mind from an old favorite show of mine. Thought I would make a parody special for the Maassive Family. I’m sure you all know it, so don’t forget to snap your fingers along at the right time.

They're creepy and they're lippi
Delirious and tricky,
They're altogether icky,
The Maassive Family.

Their house is like a circus
They haven’t got a purpose
They really make you nervous
The Maassive Family.

[snap twice]
(Cheat)

[snap twice]

(Deceit)

[snap twice]

(Delete)

So put your ugly sweater on
A clown cart you can get on
Josh is gonna pay a call on

The Massive Family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought I even saw a fist bump?

Do you mind if I steal your photo of Isaiah grabbing Abs boob? I want to make sure everyone sees it. Alot of tattlers don't come on till later. Thanks. Good shot!
Yes it is disgusting, this screenahot. Do I think he did it intentionally? Absolutely not. I am more concerned by him trying to force Abbie to get on the playground equipment than a split second appearance of him grabbing Abbie's breast. YMMV

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder where I heard this exact same argument before? 🤔
I agree with someone else that posted here - Isaiah has changed. He needs to get on back to school, live his life, figure out who he is without that horrible group. I enjoy his vlogs - I think he's a talented kid as far as photography and videography and I've enjoyed watching him explore his new city and make new friends outside the autism world and crazy town with his family. The change in attitude may be him struggling with the tit show that his family has become and feeling like he has to play along.

So I think P. Crashed red heads party but I still think The lipstick‘s are having their own thing this weekend. This company and its cult members are so irresponsible & selfish.
Eating eating eating. Chips in bed - that's smart, Cilly....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I think P. Crashed red heads party but I still think The lipstick‘s are having their own thing this weekend. This company and its cult members are so irresponsible & selfish.
I am quite tickled by these pics. The lady says “And snacked in bed like teenagers with one of my besties.” Well, who in the world could that be? Oh! Of course!! Who else would be partnered up hovering over a bag of chips? Tinkerhog strikes again. 🤣 $10 says she invited herself to that little slumber snack party. She sniffed those Ruffles out as soon as she got there.🐽
I will give her props though. How she managed to kick that redwood back behind her to where only one is visible is impressive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.