Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the whole "she doesn't understand so it's ok to do what ever we want.
Abbie has shown embarrassment before, several times on different vlogs: the one that sticks out the most was the vlog where the As, priss, isa all do Ab’s stims back at her. She gets embarrassed and pulls her shirt up to hide her head!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
thanks for sharing this, I actually was following them on Facebook and now I'm not. Hope that doesn't skew their numbers too much
No problems at all! I wouldn’t worry about their numbers tho,that’s all they want,they’re horrible to their subscribers and fb supporters,they’re just lookin to make money off what they get from them!

I remember this and the comments he received from the leghumpers were critical about the way he treated Prissy. In the next vlog he tried to pass it off as they were just goofing around.
She’s needs to grasp that she can’t get her way all the time and there’s no reason to bawl over it,rings are SO expensive,I wanted one for my highschool grad but wouldn’t bawl if I didn’t get one! She made a whole stink about it just because it had a puzzle piece in it,so lame! I don’t think everything someone owns or does HAS to be all about autism,I mean what if he didn’t want that specific ring,but another one?! Stupid thing to bawl about

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think Abbie is just filling out as most teenagers do. When the vlogs started she was like 11 or 12 years old, so naturally she was a lot smaller then.
Fair enough if she was developing in the breast area but she isnt. She is piling on weight in the area that Pig is so huge. They should be aware of this given her genetic predisposition. Give her another 2 years and she is going to be vastly overweight. JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Piggy's personal Facebook seems to have been a victim of the purge. There is a post for the million subs and then the next post is from 2011?!?
Cilly hid most everything on her wall after the pictures and videos from the (S)LimeLife Christmas party in Louisiana in November. She got dragged hard for being so stupid about precautions and coronavirus.

Reactions: 20
Cilly hid most everything on her wall after the pictures and videos from the (S)LimeLife Christmas party in Louisiana in November. She got dragged hard for being so stupid about precautions and coronavirus.
I hope Josh got those videos and pics for his video on P. It shows how little they care about others, and dishonest they are. Most of their cult hasn't seen the video and think the Maasholes can do no wrong.

Not that I think Any video is going to do much to them or to open leghumper eyes.... BUT the more armed he is going into it the more P will lose her tit... Ass head may explode. Any little but of kharma I am there for

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fair enough if she was developing in the breast area but she isnt. She is piling on weight in the area that Pig is so huge. They should be aware of this given her genetic predisposition. Give her another 2 years and she is going to be vastly overweight. JMO.
P is on the smaller chested side and going through puberty doesn't automatically mean you'll have a noticeable chest area. Some girls are flat or almost flat chested.

Not saying this to be argumentative, btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For some reason, Asa looks like a butch lesbian to me. Does anyone else see that? There is something about his face that has a female-ish vibe to it.

I hope that isn't offensive to anyone. I really have no problems with the LGBTQ community. It is just something I notice when seeing his face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
P is on the smaller chested side and going through puberty doesn't automatically mean you'll have a noticeable chest area. Some girls are flat or almost flat chested.

Not saying this to be argumentative, btw.
I agree,I don’t even think Abbie is chubby, maybe not as toned as an average 15 year old but for some reason the weight isn’t getting her yet, that I see

Reactions: 10
For some reason, Asa looks like a butch lesbian to me. Does anyone else see that? There is something about his face that has a female-ish vibe to it.

I hope that isn't offensive to anyone. I really have no problems with the LGBTQ community. It is just something I notice when seeing his face.
I said similar a couple days ago.

Ass makes a better looking female than P anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did, but for a while she was posting things again - the best friends, ski trip, Isaiah and mom pics, etc. Then POOF!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

One of my nearest and dearest is gay but I agree tho! He looks pretty feminine,the lisp doesn’t help matters if he’s heterosexual (not saying all gay men lisp cuz that’s not true but he does)

Reactions: 7
I agree,I don’t even think Abbie is chubby, maybe not as toned as an average 15 year old but for some reason the weight isn’t getting her yet, that I see
Yeah, considering what the rest of the family looks like, she's doing pretty good for now. That could very well change as she gets older.

Reactions: 11
I would love to have an intelligent conversation with them, but they just get angry, hopefully they will read here. How you teach A signs for emotions is ... every time someone in the house is showing and emotion you point it out. Mom is angry say “look A mom is feeling angry”, make a look on your face to mimic emotion, than show sign. Dad is sad....repeat with all. When A is laughing say “Happy”, A is Happy and make sign. You have to do this every day, all day until she masters it.
Abbie has shown embarrassment before, several times on different vlogs: the one that sticks out the most was the vlog where the As, priss, isa all do Ab’s stims back at her. She gets embarrassed and pulls her shirt up to hide her head!
I remember that one. How would Pigfuckles like it if they all lined up in front of her and mocked her full face snout rub stim that she does all the time and recorded it. You know she's embarrased of doing it. You can tell whenever she sees Asshole is recording her doing that. Just like there are less crotch rocket snatch stims from SummersEve. Must be cutting them out for her, but Asshole goes to great lengths to film Pigfeet when she is making a fool of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, considering what the rest of the family looks like, she's doing pretty good for now. That could very well change as she gets older.
She’s an alot more active too tho,especially when she’s having a tamtrum,meltdown or when she’s excited

I remember that one. How would Pigfuckles like it if they all lined up in front of her and mocked her full face snout rub stim that she does all the time and recorded it. You know she's embarrased of doing it. You can tell whenever she sees Asshole is recording her doing that. Just like there are less crotch rocket snatch stims from SummersEve. Must be cutting them out for her, but Asshole goes to great lengths to film Pigfeet when she is making a fool of herself.
What’s pissed me off is Ass Andy Hogboy axfualy has the balls to imitate Abbie’s and upload the video to YouTube! Gross!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This makes me so mad. Why would you mock her?? Those 3 are totally insecure - they pick on each other relentlessly - always putting each other down. "That's just our personalities".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
One of my nearest and dearest is gay but I agree tho! He looks pretty feminine,the lisp doesn’t help matters if he’s heterosexual (not saying all gay men lisp cuz that’s not true but he does)
It’s probably too much estrogen, doesn’t that hormone have to do with weight

Reactions: 5
Josh just said in his new video Ps video is out today or tomorrow. Aren't yall so excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched DCC. He says “I have the Pricilla Maass video coming out today or tomorrow.” He is also working another one called “The Exploitation of Abbie.”
I can hardly wait. Yes, Yes, Yes

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.