Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat asks Abbie if she wants to mix the ingredients for the meal.
Abbie shakes her head no.
Asshat asks her again.
Abbie again shakes her head no.
He asks her a total of five times before she very reluctantly puts her hands on the bowl on the fifth time. Asshat grabs her hand and puts it in the ingredients to mix it.
Instead of respecting her saying no, he forcers her to do it and perform for the vlog. Would he do the same thing if it were Isaiah? Doubt it. Asshat probably uses his type of reasoning that Abbie gets easily confused between what yes and no mean. Despite the fact that she said no five times in a row. I wanted Abbie to pick up the bowl and dump it out on the floor or better yet over Asshat’s head.
But, getting ‘cute’ content for the vlog is always more important – right, Asswipe?

Glad to see them doing some PT with Abbie. It’s probably hoping for too much that they remain consistent with this. It’s good to try to maintain some sort of physical activity.

“Abbie reacts with excitement when she is understood.”

Jeeze I wonder why! Could it be because you ignore her attempts at communication at least 90% of the time??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Why was Becca at the birthday celebration, and I wonder why we didn't see the celebration. My conspiracy brain feels like it's because his stepmom wasn't there.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I didn't want to start anything, but that magic injection is not something I was ever offered And Lord knows I have the bills to prove that my vet is far from subpar. Especially because my one Grey boy was very sickly as a kitten. He was abandoned and then put in basically a crack-den foster house. He's still prone to URI. My vet gave me something called a pill shooter, it is the best thing man has ever invented. If you don't have one, you definitely need to look into it!

Plus remember at one point they kept letting her out to explore the backyard and Asa she could never get over the fence. (Yeah right) I wouldn't be surprised if they've been letting her come and go this whole time 🤬🤬🤬
I second the pill shooter/pill popper. I use it every morning. It is a life saver. Keeps you, the human, from requiring Antibiotics too.😹 Cat teeth are MEAN! They probably are letting Nala roam. If that is the case, fingers crossed another family finds her and keeps her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone
Well for those of you who survived the mental picture of the 3 words that should never be uttered together...Piggy Boudoir Picture, wait are there any survivors, it's that time. And for the record I smell BULLSHIT about the whole story

1. Stupid opening...how many times are we going to watch him make a smoked butt...OMFG I hope they washed their hands but probably not
2. Awww he's so funny ... NOT
3. He wishes he was rubbing a butt, guess whose
4. Boring as usual....and now Butcher Box promo...jeez Piggy you just went on a podcast giggling about your "boudoir"pic and "adult" time and a f**king joke is inappropriate ...alrighty then
5. STFU Asswipe.. enough sodium and sugar to choke a Pig
6. Nice he has no idea what's in the f**king box...idiot
7. Neighbors definitely hate them...wouldn't you if all that smoke was pouring over your fence
8. I HATE THIS MUSIC..sorry bad day 🙃
9. Why does everything have to be "work". She likes throwing..let her f**king throw
10. Yup holding it over the color will help
11. Hates baking but has the nice expensive KITCHEN AID
12. Baking is not her thing...well neither is cooking..and she was rambling on about baking powder but it's a box of baking soda on the counter🤔...the one I make uses baking soda ...just shows she has no bleeping clue it's 2 different things and when things work it's pure luck
13. Wow how the hell did our parents manage it. My parents had an open house every New Years Day and Thanksgiving...minimum of 50 people.adults, kids, animals lol. People we didn't know that were relatives friends. And she's stressed lol
14. Of course go pick up food
15. Jeez it's a bunch of little f**king branchs..pick it up and move on...GIANT...I guess things really do seem bigger to him🍄
16. Damn her pinky is jankier than mine
17. Did Summer actually say they're busy 🤣🤣🤣 more like delusional
18. I hate those stupid ass lines on her hands
19. Awww poor Asswipe the grill went out
20. Sign language vlog...give me a f**king break...humpers go awwwwww🤢
21. I hate seeing live flowers being trashed
22. Why is Becca there. You know they are going to guilt her into Abbie being in the wedding...maybe Abbie can ride the trike down the aisle with a sign that says,"Here Comes the Bride"
23. Abbie had no F**KING clue about the communication vlog...she just wanted her damn music
24. Damn the couch in her room must reek
25. After the beep bullshit about moonshine cider
The End
Omg #22 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I didn't want to start anything, but that magic injection is not something I was ever offered And Lord knows I have the bills to prove that my vet is far from subpar. Especially because my one Grey boy was very sickly as a kitten. He was abandoned and then put in basically a crack-den foster house. He's still prone to URI. My vet gave me something called a pill shooter, it is the best thing man has ever invented. If you don't have one, you definitely need to look into it!
I was going to try to stay on topic, I swear...but now I gotta talk about my cats 🥰 I have one baby I adopted as a stray after she got hit by a car near our house, and another I adopted off the euthanasia list at a shelter...she was emaciated and had a URI, ear mites, and intestinal parasites. About a year and a half ago, the first cat had to get a leg amputated, so now she's a tripod. That was quite the vet bill! The vet told me about the pill shooter then, since she's kind of a wild one...but we were able to get all her meds in liquid form so I could use an oral syringe, plus she was so doped up from her pain meds post-surgery she was walking into walls 🤣 so she didn't bother to fight me.

To bring this back to Fathering Autism...I did more to make my house "assessible" for my three-legged cat than the Maasses have ever done for Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oohhhhh. I didn’t know that! Thanks for explaining. (God, I’m getting old. )

Plus remember at one point they kept letting her out to explore the backyard and Asa she could never get over the fence. (Yeah right) I wouldn't be surprised if they've been letting her come and go this whole time 🤬🤬🤬
Well if thryxare letting her out in the back yard, she could be coming into contact with chemicals from the pool that may be on the grass or sidewalk. I didn't think they were letting her out though.

Reactions: 5
There is only 1 type of injectable antibiotic in the USA?
2 years ago my vet used one and it was new then.
I will call their office and ask why she chose to use an antibiotic for skin infections only on my cat.
I find this disturbing and difficult to process.
Edit
The injectable antibiotic has MANY uses. Not just for skin.
I have a cat who suffers from chronic Upper Respiratory infections, we take her to one of the best vets in NYC and we have never been offered or gotten injectable antibiotics for her, it’s always in pill form. I feel like if that was a viable option it would definitely have been offered...but next time we go in I will ask about it because it seems much easier! Added a picture of Willow since she looked pretty cute today.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They have a sign that supposed to be out front that says home. They need a sign out front that says A&P Circus. 🎪 Assa is the ringmaster always training Abbie and forcing her to perform on camera for the leghumpers. I’m surprised he doesn’t have a whip to crack.

Here is Assa now and look 👀, he’s referring to himself and PigCilla. Two of the most evil things ever imagined.😈😈
7BDABB24-8BB7-4D23-9893-4CE828154E62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okie dokie. I went back and looked at paperwork from a 2016 vet visit for one longhaired tuxedo cat named Samson. He was a very sick little boy. He was treated with an Ampicillin injection as well as sent home with Antibiotic drops.
6C40F5DC-7491-4D9F-8D11-196A1F5F8063.jpeg
0A81DA5C-C3FE-4EE1-A459-5B2989F3CD0A.jpeg

So...it is safe to say one vet is not like another. ❤
Of course the Maassives vet probably sucks ass, OR the idiots couldn’t get their snouts out of their phones long enough to retain any important info. Pig too busy trying to make a buck off of poor Nalas health. Who’s surprised?🐽🙄🐽

Reactions: 16
Okie dokie. I went back and looked at paperwork from a 2016 vet visit for one longhaired tuxedo cat named Samson. He was a very sick little boy. He was treated with an Ampicillin injection as well as sent home with Antibiotic drops.
View attachment 392671View attachment 392674
So...it is safe to say one vet is not like another. ❤
I just want to clarify, not every antibiotic injection is a long-acting antibiotic injection. I know most of us here are smart enough to follow directions, but I just want to make absolutely extra sure nobody skips administering prescribed antibiotics at home just because their pet got an injection at the office! Proper use of antibiotics is so important. The only long-acting antibiotic injection for veterinary use in the US that I could find was a cephalosporin called Convenia. That is the one I was referring to that is labeled for use in skin infections.

They have a sign that supposed to be out front that says home. They need a sign out front that says A&P Circus. 🎪 Assa is the ringmaster always training Abbie and forcing her to perform on camera for the leghumpers. I’m surprised he doesn’t have a whip to crack.

Here is Assa now and look 👀, he’s referring to himself and PigCilla. Two of the most evil things ever imagined.😈😈View attachment 392662
Oh he has a whip alright. It's the bedroom for Pig to use on him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why was Becca at the birthday celebration, and I wonder why we didn't see the celebration. My conspiracy brain feels like it's because his stepmom wasn't there.
Kind of like we never see the people that come up to P whenever she is out and about and just gush to her how she has changed their lives.... I mean how Abbie has changed their lives... yet never caught on film. Or maybe like the in depth way that Abbie was able to scoop out sloppy joe without a mess and walk it into the dining room... that was not caught on film either. These people try so hard to make themselves look one way when in actuality they are the complete opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just want to clarify, not every antibiotic injection is a long-acting antibiotic injection. I know most of us here are smart enough to follow directions, but I just want to make absolutely extra sure nobody skips administering prescribed antibiotics at home just because their pet got an injection at the office! Proper use of antibiotics is so important. The only long-acting antibiotic injection for veterinary use in the US that I could find was a cephalosporin called Convenia. That is the one I was referring to that is labeled for use in skin infections.
Bready, who said anything about skipping prescribed antibiotics? Are you making the assumption that because my animal received an antibiotic shot, I would then skip the Clavamox drops?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshits and Sarcasm: The One Where Ass Smokes Some Butts and The Neighborhood

Screenshot_20210119-180622_Adblock Browser.jpg

Raise your hand if you thought Abbie was going to grab the seasoning mix as Ass makes it. Hey Ass, she said no three times. She looked resigned that you were going to make her do it anyways. Content > Consent.
Screenshot_20210119-180629_Adblock Browser.jpg

If you insist, I will perform for the vlog. Ass, let her do it without your grubby paws in the way. Why do they keep making her do this tit? She doesn't enjoy it, and has to be coaxed into doing these activities for "sensory imput."
Screenshot_20210119-180701_Adblock Browser.jpg

And now that she has performed her trick, time to get her hands out before she makes a mess.
Screenshot_20210119-180715_Adblock Browser.jpg

It must have been early in the morning, how dare the #autismprincess wake up the Golden Child with her yelling stim. Again, we are pushing the "go to your room" to scream. But isn't her room next to Isaiah's?
Screenshot_20210119-180749_Adblock Browser.jpg

What is it with this family ruining good meat? I have to know, does Ass slap that butt on Cilly? Does it make the same noise? (@Kermy Make room for me. I'm sliding in like Kramer.)
Screenshot_20210119-180931_Adblock Browser.jpg

Why Ass? Why do you continue to show views like this of Abbie? Don't you know there are people who enjoy your videos specifically for these views of Abbie in her pull-up?
Screenshot_20210119-181113_Adblock Browser.jpg

He literally can't Abbie do anything without being hands on? Let her throw the damn ring however she wants.
Screenshot_20210119-181150_Adblock Browser.jpg

All that color matching during homeschooling, and Abbie still cannot match colors. But don't worry Papa Maashole, will literally do the task for you to further this belief she is progressing.
Screenshot_20210119-181310_Adblock Browser.jpg

Well, well, well. Guess who read Tattle and saw all of our comments that Cilly made that carrot cake? Cilly hates baking? Yeah, she says that every damn time. Was anyone surprised this self-declared chef didn't know baking powder is a key ingredient in some recipes? "I hope you like it, Bruce Poo." Ugh, that statement takes on a whole new meaning after you watch the podcast yesterday. (Excuse me while my brain cringes at that thought.)
Screenshot_20210119-181358_Adblock Browser.jpg

I honestly am wondering if they have a HOA. Because things like maintenance of the trees on your property to prevent damage from dead or dying limbs of person and property especially in a hurricane prone area seems important. Looking at the trees, I forsee that there is more than one dead limb on those trees. (I doubt the thought to maintain the trees on their property was even on their list of home maintenance.) Cilly, stop with the horizontal stripes.
Screenshot_20210119-181613_Adblock Browser.jpg

Another HOA question. Most HOAs require you remove holiday decorations in a timely manner. For someone who hated that Cilly wanted to decorate for Christmas, he sure is slow to remove said decorations. (Mine stay up till Epiphany, but they were removed over a week ago.)
Screenshot_20210119-181654_Adblock Browser.jpg

Yeah, he caught your rubbing your snout. Notice how as soon as she realized he had panned to her face, the nose swipe stopped mid swipe?
Screenshot_20210119-181719_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hoe much you want to bet they sent Abbie and Isaiah for Christmas because she was in the middle of the kitchen causing more stress for chef mommy who needs to concentrate when she bakes. I will say this. Ordering water (or Sprite) with you McDonald's meal is not really saving you any calories. I don't get it when people order Diet Soda with a fast food value meal/combo. (Before anyone comes @Me. My mom did this every time. I never understood, diet coke is 🤢🤮🤢.)
Screenshot_20210119-181732_Adblock Browser.jpg

The flame went out...the screenshot before this was mostly white smoke, which means the fire is out. (I never ran into burning buildings, but I was around enough firefighters to know what white smoke meanns.) Now he needs to restart the fire. And heat that remained was gone when he made the dramatic open of the smoker lid. (Isn't that Grilling 101? Leave the lid closed to retain the heat.) We know the fire engine didn't come for your crappy smoking skills. If they did, you would have featured them prominently in the vlog.)
Screenshot_20210119-181810_Adblock Browser.jpg

Cilly, light brown, not dark edges for cake doneness level. Notice how fast she passed that asseming and icing for the carrot cake she makes every year for Bruce to Ass. (I still think he featured this whole baking experience as a double 🖕f*ck you🖕 to us who dared doubt that cake was homemade.
Screenshot_20210119-181828_Adblock Browser.jpg

Oh look, how flattering these new pants with the new shirt kinda tucked look in this screenshot. It looks so bad. But Abbie came into the study, past Cilly, to have her dad turn on music. Oh, Cilly mentioned a video on her signs? As Abbie signs music, help, music, help, all done, music...Ass she just said yes to get you to turn on the music. 👋Hi Cilly!👋 I see you have been reading here also. Unless Ass threw you under the bus while saying it was your idea. In that case, 👋 Hi Ass 👋
Screenshot_20210119-181927_Adblock Browser.jpg

Oh yeah, he is reading here. How many times have people said she yells when she wants to be heard? For the sake of this vlog, it has this meaning. We all know the leghumpers will eat it up that she is being understood by her parents.
Screenshot_20210119-182022_Adblock Browser.jpg

That branch didn't look that big. I wonder if Cilly knows he tossed the poinsettia plants. They still looked beautiful, and can easily be nursed for next Christmas.in their climate and house. Who am I kidding? She can just buy new ones next Christmas. Less work, and she needs to shop.
Screenshot_20210119-182050_Adblock Browser.jpg

Why must you and Cilly KILL every piece of meat you make? I noticed we didn't get to see the presentation for everyone. I can't even imagine you could taste the Carolina BBQ in that overdone pork butt.
Screenshot_20210119-182117_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hey Ass, we know Kaitlin was there. I am not sure why Becca was there instead of with her fiance. We know there were many people there, but you would get eaten alive in the comments because "you do you boo" and "what pandemic."
Screenshot_20210119-182121_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hahaha. Illegal moonshine. Why do I think that was an after thought when he was editing this vlog? Because it is the only "mix" in the fridge. My guess from the selfie posted on IG, moonshine was consumed in large amounts by Cilly and Kaitlin.
Screenshot_20210119-182157_Adblock Browser.jpg

So tomorrow we get the "communication" video again. Will we see the loose translations of her modified signs? Will we see Summer screw up her signs for mother and father again? Or will it be Abbie just scrolling through her signs or iPad.
Cookie, pretzels, break, candy, cookie, break, open, drink, donut, all done, bathroom, music...(you get the idea)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to settle the debate
All newly updated info
Used for bacterial infections.. not just skin

And I've taken my cats into Cornell Vet Hospital in Manhattan and to a mobile vet on an island off the coast of VA and both times the cats received the shot
Like everything in life , it all depends on who you go to and if they are aware of it and want to use it
And if the Maassives don't notice when Abbie is sick what makes you think they would notice Nala

Oh and again, blanket statements are bad

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a cat who suffers from chronic Upper Respiratory infections, we take her to one of the best vets in NYC and we have never been offered or gotten injectable antibiotics for her, it’s always in pill form. I feel like if that was a viable option it would definitely have been offered...but next time we go in I will ask about it because it seems much easier! Added a picture of Willow since she looked pretty cute today.
Beautiful baby!

Reactions: 4
Bready, who said anything about skipping prescribed antibiotics? Are you making the assumption that because my animal received an antibiotic shot, I would then skip the Clavamox drops?
No, I wanted to clarify because I had started out talking about the long-acting shot, and then you mentioned a shorter-acting shot...so I wanted to make sure it was clear that I was talking about the long-acting one, and that there are different shots out there that may be used in different ways. I'm sorry you thought I meant it was directed at you specifically! I was just trying to be more clear about the information I had mentioned earlier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.