Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually convinced that ASSa tells Isaiah to act up tickle and annoy Abbie. So it looks like she's happy and excited, because otherwise she just chilling out. When she not being bothered she's pretty quiet unless she wants something. So when they want to get her hyped up, they chase her, they tickle her and wrestle her, leg humphers think that she's enjoying herself and in it reality she's just getting hyper. Not that she's getting excited for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Go to 11:30 and get a load of A's RAGE at someone going to a sales party!!!! Ironic, right?

He goes OFF mocking Tupperware parties.
I remember this and the comments he received from the leghumpers were critical about the way he treated Prissy. In the next vlog he tried to pass it off as they were just goofing around.

Reactions: 11
1611189141369.png
Way to go MaassSquad! We just hit 1 million followers right here on Facebook. That’s so much autism awareness and acceptance we are spreading on this platform. We are so honored!

1611189141369.png
Way to go MaassSquad! We just hit 1 million followers right here on Facebook. That’s so much autism awareness and acceptance we are spreading on this platform. We are so honored!
How did I know there was going to be balloons involved.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 394328 Way to go MaassSquad! We just hit 1 million followers right here on Facebook. That’s so much autism awareness and acceptance we are spreading on this platform. We are so honored!

How did I know there was going to be balloons involved.
Everyone smiling big... except Abbie.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I would love to have an intelligent conversation with them, but they just get angry, hopefully they will read here. How you teach A signs for emotions is ... every time someone in the house is showing and emotion you point it out. Mom is angry say “look A mom is feeling angry”, make a look on your face to mimic emotion, than show sign. Dad is sad....repeat with all. When A is laughing say “Happy”, A is Happy and make sign. You have to do this every day, all day until she masters it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am not wasting my time doing screenshits and sarcasm. That vlog was a bunch of bull💩. She just scrolls through her signs. She still can't do donut right, and was being forced to perform for content. No wonder she won't lift her arms because Isaiah won't stop jump scare and tickling her. That was the first time I saw him stop when she signed all done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I forgot to mention during Assa's long-winded bs communication speech, he stated that Abbie was crying, and they didn't know why. Well since I wasn't there I could tell you, she doesn't know where they're going, you could tell her that you going to get food, and yet she doesn't know, Isaiah and Summer can be annoying her. She might not want to be in the car or go kart, she could be actually be sick, she could have side effects from the depo shot, people normally don't cry just to hear themselves cry. They either cry because they're hurt, or they're upset.

• Sad
  • Heart
So, they "claim" to have 1M subscribers.
Screenshot_20210120-194738_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-194917_Facebook.jpg

But when you pull their page up, you see this:
Screenshot_20210120-195045_Facebook.jpg

I don't see 1M subscribers. What I see is you spamming FB to increase the ad revenue and for the balloons. And I hope you get called out on FB for not growing your subscriber account "naturally."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What's next on the vlogs:
Who's Summer? And when the hell is she going to leave?
What's in the bag 5.0 . New merch available soon with special chewie included
Shaving Cream Sensory Play
Mommy and daughter date at Target
ARE YOU EXCITED! You're not? Ok get bent

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would love to have an intelligent conversation with them, but they just get angry, hopefully they will read here. How you teach A signs for emotions is ... every time someone in the house is showing and emotion you point it out. Mom is angry say “look A mom is feeling angry”, make a look on your face to mimic emotion, than show sign. Dad is sad....repeat with all. When A is laughing say “Happy”, A is Happy and make sign. You have to do this every day, all day until she masters it.
Yep. This. My 2 year old is deaf and this is exactly what we do alllllll day. He knows many signs AND words.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tonight’s Vlog....Pure BULLSHIT! Asshole & Pigface y’all failed your Daughter years ago. I just think it’s hilarious how they show minutes out of their day to project a wonderful life they are living. LMAO!! Going out to eat once again, we will just blame it on Abbie. Of course we know Lazy Pig refuses to cook. Trash People, Trash Older Kids LOL that shits a joke the older kids!!

• Heart
Tonight’s Vlog....Pure BULLSHIT! Asshole & Pigface y’all failed your Daughter years ago. I just think it’s hilarious how they show minutes out of their day to project a wonderful life they are living. LMAO!! Going out to eat once again, we will just blame it on Abbie. Of course we know Lazy Pig refuses to cook. Trash People, Trash Older Kids LOL that shits a joke the older kids!!
For some reason I cringe when they say "the older kids".. for one Summer .. is not theirs.. and is almost mid 20s and is not a kid.... technically Isaiah isn't a kid either. I think they like to say it because it divides Abbie and Isaiah/summer up by the difference of age... which is ridiculous to think that is their main difference.

Imagine having to communicate with the few measly signs that Abbie knows... think how frustrating your life would be.

• Heart
For some reason I cringe when they say "the older kids".. for one Summer .. is not theirs.. and is almost mid 20s and is not a kid.... technically Isaiah isn't a kid either. I think they like to say it because it divides Abbie and Isaiah/summer up by the difference of age... which is ridiculous to think that is their main difference.

Imagine having to communicate with the few measly signs that Abbie knows... think how frustrating your life would be.
It is cringey, and besides I don't think there is much more of an age gap between Isaiah/Abbie than Isaiah/Summer. If Abbie were NT she would just be included with Isaiah (Summer wouldn't even be around). It just seems like a sign of their denial of Abbie's condition - that's she is not a little kid, she just acts like one - and their delusion that they are just one big happy family even though Summer is paid to be their pseudo daughter.

• Sick
It’s up on Facebook

It is cringey, and besides I don't think there is much more of an age gap between Isaiah/Abbie than Isaiah/Summer. If Abbie were NT she would just be included with Isaiah (Summer wouldn't even be around). It just seems like a sign of their denial of Abbie's condition - that's she is not a little kid, she just acts like one - and their delusion that they are just one big happy family even though Summer is paid to be their pseudo daughter.
6 years between A and S and 4 between I and A, I and S are 3 years apart

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.