Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I don't mention a lot when I'm online, and hesitated to bring up here, is that I am physically disabled. Of course if my brother tried to manhandle and make me do anything he would not only get screamed at but I would probably have no problem backhanding him. It really broke my heart to see him force her to try and play with the gym equipment. She has absolutely no agency and no one to help her. For starters even if your child isn't disabled I don't think you should necessarily force them into activities. However, we know that they don't keep up with PT, they don't help her to be strong, but they want her to be strong for the content. Again I don't really bring up the whole ableism aspect of what monsters they are a lot, but Isaiah was so out of control. I understand he's 19, but isn't he going to school to be a therapist? Like even young children understand that you shouldn't put your hands on other people. Just infuriating.
I really hope Josh ruins her stupid getaway trip with a video about the scam they are trying to pull.
And to the person who insinuated that even their followers would be calling them out, if you see anything like that happen please screenshot because I haven't seen anyone stand up for Abbie.
It would even be worth having worthless lazy ass Summer there if she at least acted as an actual advocate
I agree with everything you just said!
Instead of Isaiah grabbing her and pushing her towards this playground equipment (which broke my heart, btw), couldn’t he have just shown her what to do? Instead the two asswipes (one filming this debacle) and the other manhandling her and just forcing her to do something she clearly doesn’t want to do makes me sick!!!! Where is her mother to say stop! Or Summer? Wtf is wrong with these people??? How can their leghumpers not notice this either? ESPECIALLY if some can relate to Abbie! Ugh, sorry just needed to vent. That was just horrible to watch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I have been watching FA from the beginning. The last two videos has been the first time Isiah has given me off-vibes. I can't quite put my finger on it. I know he has handled her before to help her do things. But in the previous video, Pricilla had to step in to stop Isiah and Summer from bugging her. Abby said she was done about a dozen times and clearly meant it by her body language. She wasn't giggling or running through a bunch of signs. She was VERY clear she was done, but they almost acted irritated and entitled. "O-KAYYYYY fine....We're done....". They've bugged her before, but I don't think to the point an actual adult had to step in. I've had people treat my young kids like that, and the same people treated me like that when I was a child. I always hated it because I felt like I had no control in how they treated me.

Then with the manhandling today at the playground, Isiah gave me that same sense of entitlement. When he was trying to get her on the ladder (which also seems weird considering she doesn't have the strength and coordination to climb that), Abby pushed him away and vocalized. Then he jumps back from her and goes, "don't get so mad" while still blocking her. He seemed super defensive to me. Maybe they just don't normally film those interactions, but the playground seemed very different from previous interactions we've seen. I didn't like it.

I know Isiah often takes on a parental role toward Abby, and I understand why. But it seems weird when is so parental sounding, especially with the actual parents right there. His whole, "Hey, I'm gonna leave you here. You let me know if you want to put your shoes on and go." Like, you're not her dad. I get that scene was shot after they were waiting for her for a bit, but it just seemed like such an inappropriate role for him to have. Plus, she doesn't understand all those words. It seems like it was just a way to exert control over the situation.

I also don't remember Abby being so clingy toward her parents and Summer. Something just feels off.
Keep your hands off your sister, Hogboy.

:mad:

View attachment 396497

This vlog really, REALLY angered me.

Firstly, that poor cat. Nahla means nothing to them. Little Hogboy's remarks when his mom returns with HIS cat from the vet. His snide remark about the vet bill "$66 for the exact same thing...interesting" suggesting the vet is overcharging or ripping them off.

Then Ass saying Nahla is a throwaway cat.

Then that bloody out of control Sandy dog mauling her head and Nahla physically unable to defend herself and them thinking it's sweet. Sandy doesn't see Nahla as her "sister" you utter twits. The dog knows the cat is sick and weak and was taking advantage. It's not Sandy's fault that she's a POS dog, it's their fault for not teaching that dog ANYTHING.

View attachment 396560

Then at the park with Abbie. What an absolute gong show. Isaiah and Ass grabbing at her to make her perform, the name calling, the psychological game of leaving her to scare her into complying.

"Keep walking. Love you so much"

View attachment 396595

Then fist pumping when they succeeded at traumatizing her into thinking they were going to leave her behind.

"Good job" Ass says to Hogboy.

View attachment 396603
All excellent points. I would like to add that the IDIOTS just put Sandy in a situation where she could become sick. Bacterial and viral infections are contagious.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
All I can think of is what happens when all of this comes crashing down, and it will. Nothing is forever, there is a life expectancy. I can’t imagine they have made good financially sound decisions, with the possible exception of Abby’s trust. The question I have is did they fully fund it? I imagine it was set up so they keep needing to make contributions. If they did fully fund it, the number would have had to be large. Given what we know, I cannot imagine life expectancy is really long but then again, their parents are still around.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just like Ab and Isaiah have a normal sister too!
All excellent points. I would like to add that the IDIOTS just put Sandy in a situation where she could become sick. Bacterial and viral infections are contagious.
Maybe Nala has kitty covid and it can be spread to other animals which means the whole family is doomed, including Sandy and Maverick.

Dear Asshole.....this fits you to a tee.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree with everything you just said!
Instead of Isaiah grabbing her and pushing her towards this playground equipment (which broke my heart, btw), couldn’t he have just shown her what to do? Instead the two asswipes (one filming this debacle) and the other manhandling her and just forcing her to do something she clearly doesn’t want to do makes me sick!!!! Where is her mother to say stop! Or Summer? Wtf is wrong with these people??? How can their leghumpers not notice this either? ESPECIALLY if some can relate to Abbie! Ugh, sorry just needed to vent. That was just horrible to watch.
Their followers were repeatedly saying that she enjoys taunting Isaiah because she was laughing. As if she was asking to be manhandled. Well A. we've already deduced that her emotional responses may not be typical. And B. Even neurotypical people have nervous laughter when they are put on the spot or embarrassed! I'm convinced they would excuse basically everything short of pedophilia and even then I'm not sure

Some comments from last nights vlog!
thank you so much for grabbing screenshots calling out Isaiah, they must have been all on deleting duty last night because I missed every single one of these and I checked a lot

Reactions: 16
Just FYI, not a great phrase to be using. It originates from sources you probably do not want to be associated with, and it's based on false "scientific" claims that have been thoroughly debunked.
I'm very aware of this phrase and I will say we can agree to disagree on this one. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eighteen women in a Beach House in Florida. Leadership was cancelled, but "her leader" said "I got this girl." Is said leader Cilly or higher up?

What is the Amazing Race and (S)LimeLife incentive. If someone decides to join (S)LimeLife and makes it to an executive level before next January, you will earn bonuses, on top of commission, a Louis Vuitton shopping spree, cash, did I mention Louis Vuitton. So come run with me for only $21 with no product. They are specifically targeting tax season...give me a break. (I also wonder what CBS would think about them using "amazing race," since they have it trademarked.)
Screenshot_20210122-093344_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just something to laugh at. Looked up Ps page (shh I am bored... not to watch anything but to see the veiw count.) Right under the video for "her" recipe is another for the same thing. More veiws and older.

Recipe been around longer than that even but it did make me mentally point and laugh at it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Eighteen women in a mansion for this...I bet this is why Cilly locked down her FB page.

Too bad P video not out yesterday. Bet she got enough drinks in her to show her ass lol.

Wonder if any other women there have shots on there FB about it.

Must be awesome covid is cured in Florida.

Crap like this get together are why it is still spreading and people are losing their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The wrestling and tickling ugh! I want to throw up. I hate being tickled or held down. It literally physically hurts me to get tickled. Not a fun experience at all. And that's the look that Abs had on her face. I just wanted to cry. Someone teach her the sign for "duck off".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Too bad P video not out yesterday. Bet she got enough drinks in her to show her ass lol.

Wonder if any other women there have shots on there FB about it.

Must be awesome covid is cured in Florida.

Crap like this get together are why it is still spreading and people are losing their lives.
In my small town 250 have been positive for covid-19. We had our Taco bell and pizza place shut down to deep clean and let employees recover.
And our town has mandatory masks, stay home order...no leaving the house unless emergency, no gathering of people of any size, night curfew..

In the vlog where the FA fam walks away from Abs did you see how fast Big P reacted to someone suggesting to leave her there? Omgosh that's the fastest I have ever seen the Big P move!

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.