Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eighteen women in a Beach House in Florida. Leadership was cancelled, but "her leader" said "I got this girl." Is said leader Cilly or higher up?

What is the Amazing Race and (S)LimeLife incentive. If someone decides to join (S)LimeLife and makes it to an executive level before next January, you will earn bonuses, on top of commission, a Louis Vuitton shopping spree, cash, did I mention Louis Vuitton. So come run with me for only $21 with no product. They are specifically targeting tax season...give me a break. (I also wonder what CBS would think about them using "amazing race," since they have it trademarked.)
View attachment 397131
Do they all take the same acting lessons??? Such BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like we are going to have to wait another day or two for DCP’s MLM video.
He said it will come out this weekend.😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Eighteen women in a mansion for this...I bet this is why Cilly locked down her FB page.

Nothing as shallow as you pair of chunks that's for sure. I can think of nothing worse than gathering with a bunch of women talking about make up and a pyramid scheme, oh and wearing cheap hideous tops.

What kind of delusional world is this chick living in?
She must have the same mirror as her hero has :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He said in live chat maybe tonight if he can wrap it up. There's a lot there to get through.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lets see them explain this one. Asshole...."Oh, its o.k. thats her brother and he's seen everything there is too see when he gives her a shower. No big deal" is what the moron will probably say.
This is a screenshot of a larger problem. Isaiah trying to manhandle and force Abbie on to the playground equipment. Yes, this makes it look like he grabbed her breast. But I 100% think it was accidental. (Not that it makes it any better. He needs to leave his hands off Abbie.)

There is so much to work through. I appreciate that he is taking his time to make a complete, well researched video. And if you just watched his video, he knows where Cilly is currently. He is pissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Limelife canceled the event due to COVID, wouldn't Limelife NOT be okay with these fools getting together promoting Limelife? There is a reason the company didn't have the event, right? I guess these women are just smarter than everyone else. I wonder if Limelife keeps tabs on these women's platforms? LOL...these to husky witches be eating "all the things in bed together"
141398567_10158176207323207_6660854293022511979_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Eighteen women in a mansion for this...I bet this is why Cilly locked down her FB page.

I wonder if anyone of these IDIOTS bothered to get tested before they all got up close & personal with each other .....
With this kind of mentality there is literally NO hope of turning this Pandemic around :mad: :mad:

If Limelife canceled the event due to COVID, wouldn't Limelife NOT be okay with these fools getting together promoting Limelife? There is a reason the company didn't have the event, right? I guess these women are just smarter than everyone else. I wonder if Limelife keeps tabs on these women's platforms? LOL...these to husky witches be eating "all the things in bed together"View attachment 397408

SHE REALLY LOVES THE CARPET PJ'S

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if anyone of these IDIOTS bothered to get tested before they all got up close & personal with each other .....
With this kind of mentality there is literally NO hope of turning this Pandemic around :mad: :mad:

SHE REALLY LOVES THE CARPET PJ'S
I think she has her Spanx under her jammies...LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd almost pay $21.00 to be able to cuss her ass out for being lied to about joining.
Hmmmm.
Looks at my change jar.
You would at least have access to the back office!

I'm deceased...from the comments on the picture of Barbara and Cilly.
Screenshot_20210122-155441_Facebook.jpg

Just bury me now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi Guyths! I've missed the past few days, need to catch up, but I see Big P is having her "retreat". I bet she's feeling all kinds of important right now, leading "her girls". Ugh. Gag me. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I actually think she is in Destin Florida with the Wander Tribe. The lipstick mama thing is in Panama, which may or may not be this weekend as well. I’m thinking it is... however I think she tells her people not to post on social media cos it’s so fu**ed up what they do. destin is 1.5 hours away from Panama. This is far as my sleuthing has got me 😀😀😀😀..... I didn’t think P was part of wandering tribe.....

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I actually think she is in Destin Florida with the Wander Tribe. The lipstick mama thing is in Panama, which may or may not be this weekend as well. I’m thinking it is... however I think she tells her people not to post on social media cos it’s so fu**ed up what they do. destin is 1.5 hours away from Panama. This is far as my sleuthing has got me 😀😀😀😀..... I didn’t think P was part of wandering tribe.....
Barbara obviously didn't get the memo. But thank you Barbara! Your tags from the Christmas Party in Louisiana and now the ones from the beach mansion have let us know just how little Cilly thinks of non-essential travel during the time of COVID-19.

Shane would be great to see that lumps face when police showed up
Being that they are in Florida, I doubt the police would even go to check on them for having a potential superspreader event.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.