Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to let you know that autistic people usually prefer identity first language as it's part of who we are
Thank you for your insight. Since the students I work with are just beginning their journey in the autism world, in my personal experience most of our parents prefer person-first language, but I’m always willing to expand my understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshits and Sarcasm: The One Where Isaiah Calls Abbie a Brat

Abbie wanted nothing from her mother that morning. She made that pretty clear.
Screenshot_20210121-181441_Adblock Browser.jpg

Yep, Abbie is angry and showing it. She has that stomping feet mood mastered.
Screenshot_20210121-181456_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hmm. Red safety thing is a thing of the past.. Ass parks to take Abbie into school. Oh look who was late! I wonder if Abbie was made they were rushing her out of the house. Anyone else hoping some their would break the car window, since he obviously left the camera to film this?
Screenshot_20210121-181527_Adblock Browser.jpg

I'm going to say it. I am older than you. Metal detectors were not a "thing" to get into schools. Nice try Ass! Oh, that pesky temperature taking? There is a reason for it, not that you care. THERE IS A FU**ING PANDEMIC ACROSS THE WORLD, especially in Florida! It is called taking precautions, because this virus is out of control. I imagine the last thing JSA wants is a cluster of cases moving through staff, teachers and students. Not to mention to others not at JSA. Be as irresponsible as you want to tempt fate. Don't go comparing metal detectors at school entrances to an infrared temperature taken at the entrance. Apples and oranges.
Screenshot_20210121-181604_Adblock Browser.jpg

Can this set up look any more low rent boogie? Hey Ass, you spew so much hot air that you should have been able to blowup five as many times of balloons. Or are you just that out of shape that you had to stop at five? Cilly, you still can't pretend that you didn't know what Ass was doing. But hey, there is the Tinkerbell cardigan. (Also, this was filmed out of order. Nala went to the vet the day before (unless my timeline is off) you were announced as #1 Scammer for (S)LimeLife.
Screenshot_20210121-181758_Adblock Browser.jpg

I have a feeling that adding the second trip to the vet was going to be a big part of this vlog, until we started commenting on Nala's health. #100lbsweightloss is fiction.
Screenshot_20210121-181923_Adblock Browser.jpg

Ass is trying to have a conversation with Cilly, while carrying in Nala. (Too heavy for you Cilly?) Cilly is preoccupied with her phone.
Screenshot_20210121-182029_Adblock Browser.jpg

I see no one uses that Abridge app, unless it is for a sponsored video..if they did, wouldn't they know what the meds were given and for what? Porr Nala. I bet since they don't have wet food, she hasn't been eating. Especially if her lymph node is that swollen. My vet must be highway robbery. Antibiotics along are $60 for my past dogs. Say what you will. I think Isaiah is missing a zero on the end, but was told to stay on script.
Screenshot_20210121-182127_Adblock Browser.jpg

So the cat scratched Ass when he put her in the carrier. And rather than releasing her upstairs away from Sandy chaos, they let Sandy do this.
Screenshot_20210121-182313_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hey Cilly, tell your dog to go away and leave Nala alone! I wish Nala had taken a swipe at Sandy. Her just sitting there leads me to believe she is really not feeling well.
Screenshot_20210121-182322_Adblock Browser.jpg

Wow, you can see the weight gain by Abbie in this picture. Who am I kidding? All of them?
Screenshot_20210121-182417_Adblock Browser.jpg

I thought Abbie doesn't elope anymore? So why did Summer, then Isaiah have to run to grab Abbie while Ass stood back and filmed?
Screenshot_20210121-183011_Adblock Browser.jpg

Now I am angry. Yesterday Isaiah said he would leave her alone if she said all done. Abbie doesn't want to try the gym equipment. (Honestly, she probably doesn't have the strength. Also, that whole feet needing to grounded thing you have mentioned.) When Abbie says no. Isaiah throws up his hands. Says geek, no need to be so mad. Then grabs her around the waist to make her try it. Abbie again pulls away from his grip. Isaiah laughs.
Screenshot_20210121-182531_Adblock Browser.jpg

Abbie's face broke me. She looked to her dad for help.
Screenshot_20210121-183039_Adblock Browser.jpg

And he stands there filming, before trying himself to get her to try.
Screenshot_20210121-183154_Adblock Browser.jpg

Here we have Isaiah wrap her up from behind to make her try again.
Screenshot_20210121-183201_Adblock Browser.jpg

Then restrains her. I knew Isaiass would not be able to stop being an ass to his sister. And before anyone @me she wasn't giggling in a fun way. It sounded to me more like a nervous giggle.
Screenshot_20210121-183213_Adblock Browser.jpg

I get it Abbie..your mother is AWOL with the dogs and her phone. Summer and Isaiah are playing on the playground, while your dad captures the "spotted in the wild and complimented" conversation. How many times have we said we don't believe him because there is never any video proof. We see you Ass. I don't think she knew who he was, but saw him looking like a fool with a camera.
Screenshot_20210121-183439_Adblock Browser.jpg

The one time Abbie wants to interact with her mom without being pushed to do it, and there is no room on Cilly's size of the bench. Remember Cilly? You had the surgery to be healthier for Abbie. Guess what, this should be a wake-up call that you have regained much of the weight you claim to have lost.
Screenshot_20210121-183526_Adblock Browser.jpg

I think Abbie just wanted to be left alone. I wish Ass would have put the camera away, instead of discussing the "standoff" in front of Abbie.
Screenshot_20210121-183534_Adblock Browser.jpg

Oh the snark after Abbie wanted Summer and Ass to sit with her. Cilly tried to make a joke to Isaiah about not being her favorites. When she wraps Isaiah up while saying "it's okay, we still have each other" while snuggling up to her.
Screenshot_20210121-183630_Adblock Browser.jpg

Isaiah and Cilly's bright idea? Walk away from her and see if she follows. There was more space between them and Abbie, than between Abbie and the water. It was sickening hearing you Cilly tell everyone to keep on walking. You are a garbage mom.
Screenshot_20210121-184258_Adblock Browser.jpg

Abbie finally puts on her shoes and walks as slow as possible according to Isaiah. Then walks up to his dad to say "she's a brat. Straight up a brat." Hey Ass. Don't even try to pass this off as joking. This isn't the first time you have decided to leave crap Isaiah has said about his sister in the vlog. I hope the leghumpers drag both your asses. Especially when you fist bumped him and said good job. Good job? He insulted your faughter, who may be a brat. But she is a brat because of how YOU raised her.
Screenshot_20210121-184338_Adblock Browser.jpg
Time for the "walk and talk." Too bad Cilly is looking at her phone instead of participating.
Screenshot_20210121-184557_Adblock Browser.jpg

Awww. Isn't it sweet how she walks with her mom? Yeah, can't fool me. Cilly did it for the camera and leghumpers.
Screenshot_20210121-184631_Adblock Browser.jpg

I am still mad about the back half of this video. Isaiass is a garbage son, raised by two garbage parents. And Abbie can't do a damn thing about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Most (not all) autistic people actually *don’t* like person first language..Asshole is being a tit to you, I’m sorry😒♥
Thanks for being here 😊

Yep! And even Autism $peaks did a poll on their own website and it came back as preference being “autistic”!💁‍♀️

Well some disabled people do like the word “disabled” and to have their disability as a central part of their life..because it is! Having to plan events, different methods of gathering together with others, accessibility (or lack of) all impacts ones life etc etc 🙂
Thank you for sharing. Unlike the rude Asses we like to tattle about , I am thankful for others to help me expand my knowledge and understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Elsie, I'm confused, do you mean that Assa was right about not spending that amount of $ for a class ring? Or, something else? My point was his behavior was awful. My husband and I would never talk to each other the way he talked to Prissy. And I can't stand her so that says a lot.
Exactly, that were my thoughts. And more important, he tried to explain her that these are scammers that sell cheap material to naive housewifes. ( the same that he does today with his dumb fans 😂)
But it was not right to show their private conversation on YouTube, otherwise he is mean idiot, nothing else can be excepted from him.

Reactions: 11
Screenshits and Sarcasm: The One Where Isaiah Calls Abbie a Brat

Abbie wanted nothing from her mother that morning. She made that pretty clear.
View attachment 396169
Yep, Abbie is angry and showing it. She has that stomping feet mood mastered.
View attachment 396170
Hmm. Red safety thing is a thing of the past.. Ass parks to take Abbie into school. Oh look who was late! I wonder if Abbie was made they were rushing her out of the house. Anyone else hoping some their would break the car window, since he obviously left the camera to film this?
View attachment 396171
I'm going to say it. I am older than you. Metal detectors were not a "thing" to get into schools. Nice try Ass! Oh, that pesky temperature taking? There is a reason for it, not that you care. THERE IS A FU**ING PANDEMIC ACROSS THE WORLD, especially in Florida! It is called taking precautions, because this virus is out of control. I imagine the last thing JSA wants is a cluster of cases moving through staff, teachers and students. Not to mention to others not at JSA. Be as irresponsible as you want to tempt fate. Don't go comparing metal detectors at school entrances to an infrared temperature taken at the entrance. Apples and oranges.
View attachment 396172
Can this set up look any more low rent boogie? Hey Ass, you spew so much hot air that you should have been able to blowup five as many times of balloons. Or are you just that out of shape that you had to stop at five? Cilly, you still can't pretend that you didn't know what Ass was doing. But hey, there is the Tinkerbell cardigan. (Also, this was filmed out of order. Nala went to the vet the day before (unless my timeline is off) you were announced as #1 Scammer for (S)LimeLife.
View attachment 396173
I have a feeling that adding the second trip to the vet was going to be a big part of this vlog, until we started commenting on Nala's health. #100lbsweightloss is fiction.
View attachment 396174
Ass is trying to have a conversation with Cilly, while carrying in Nala. (Too heavy for you Cilly?) Cilly is preoccupied with her phone.
View attachment 396175
I see no one uses that Abridge app, unless it is for a sponsored video..if they did, wouldn't they know what the meds were given and for what? Porr Nala. I bet since they don't have wet food, she hasn't been eating. Especially if her lymph node is that swollen. My vet must be highway robbery. Antibiotics along are $60 for my past dogs. Say what you will. I think Isaiah is missing a zero on the end, but was told to stay on script.
View attachment 396176
So the cat scratched Ass when he put her in the carrier. And rather than releasing her upstairs away from Sandy chaos, they let Sandy do this.
View attachment 396177
Hey Cilly, tell your dog to go away and leave Nala alone! I wish Nala had taken a swipe at Sandy. Her just sitting there leads me to believe she is really not feeling well.
View attachment 396178
Wow, you can see the weight gain by Abbie in this picture. Who am I kidding? All of them?
View attachment 396179
I thought Abbie doesn't elope anymore? So why did Summer, then Isaiah have to run to grab Abbie while Ass stood back and filmed?
View attachment 396180
Now I am angry. Yesterday Isaiah said he would leave her alone if she said all done. Abbie doesn't want to try the gym equipment. (Honestly, she probably doesn't have the strength. Also, that whole feet needing to grounded thing you have mentioned.) When Abbie says no. Isaiah throws up his hands. Says geek, no need to be so mad. Then grabs her around the waist to make her try it. Abbie again pulls away from his grip. Isaiah laughs.
View attachment 396181
Abbie's face broke me. She looked to her dad for help.
View attachment 396182
And he stands there filming, before trying himself to get her to try.
View attachment 396183
Here we have Isaiah wrap her up from behind to make her try again.
View attachment 396184
Then restrains her. I knew Isaiass would not be able to stop being an ass to his sister. And before anyone @me she wasn't giggling in a fun way. It sounded to me more like a nervous giggle.
View attachment 396185
I get it Abbie..your mother is AWOL with the dogs and her phone. Summer and Isaiah are playing on the playground, while your dad captures the "spotted in the wild and complimented" conversation. How many times have we said we don't believe him because there is never any video proof. We see you Ass. I don't think she knew who he was, but saw him looking like a fool with a camera.
View attachment 396186
The one time Abbie wants to interact with her mom without being pushed to do it, and there is no room on Cilly's size of the bench. Remember Cilly? You had the surgery to be healthier for Abbie. Guess what, this should be a wake-up call that you have regained much of the weight you claim to have lost.
View attachment 396187
I think Abbie just wanted to be left alone. I wish Ass would have put the camera away, instead of discussing the "standoff" in front of Abbie.
View attachment 396188
Oh the snark after Abbie wanted Summer and Ass to sit with her. Cilly tried to make a joke to Isaiah about not being her favorites. When she wraps Isaiah up while saying "it's okay, we still have each other" while snuggling up to her.
View attachment 396190
Isaiah and Cilly's bright idea? Walk away from her and see if she follows. There was more space between them and Abbie, than between Abbie and the water. It was sickening hearing you Cilly tell everyone to keep on walking. You are a garbage mom.
View attachment 396191
Abbie finally puts on her shoes and walks as slow as possible according to Isaiah. Then walks up to his dad to say "she's a brat. Straight up a brat." Hey Ass. Don't even try to pass this off as joking. This isn't the first time you have decided to leave crap Isaiah has said about his sister in the vlog. I hope the leghumpers drag both your asses. Especially when you fist bumped him and said good job. Good job? He insulted your faughter, who may be a brat. But she is a brat because of how YOU raised her.
View attachment 396192.
Time for the "walk and talk." Too bad Cilly is looking at her phone instead of participating.
View attachment 396193
Awww. Isn't it sweet how she walks with her mom? Yeah, can't fool me. Cilly did it for the camera and leghumpers.
View attachment 396211
I am still mad about the back half of this video. Isaiass is a garbage son, raised by two garbage parents. And Abbie can't do a damn thing about it.
Just curious, are the friends (show) titles your inspiration for your posts?

Reactions: 2
No way that appointments were < $100. Sorry, I think he was missing a zero on the end.
I'm in PA and usually my vet bill is like $75 bucks to be seen. It's the antibiotics/testing that usually did me in. At least with a lot of dogs you can get them filled at regular people pharmacies. I never encountered a cat med I could transfer.
When my cats were sick if they hadn't eaten in 2 days, they got whatever they wanted. If they like to drink Cheerios milk, they were offered it.
I still find it to be mind-blowingly hysterical that they try to pedal an app called abridge SPECIFICALLY so that you remember what the doctor said and none of these asshats have thought to use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am really surprised that JSA has not done something about Abbie being late to school as often as she is.

Isaiah pissed me off trying to put Abbie on the playground equipment when she clearly did not want to do it and he should have stopped.

I noticed P still leaves her purse in the car. When she got home with taking Nala to the vet, she is seen putting the purse in the back seat or floorboard. One of these days she is going to go out and find her car window smashed and he purse gone.

P you have gained any weight you lost all back. Poor Abbie couldn't even sit on the bench with her mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am really surprised that JSA has not done something about Abbie being late to school as often as she is.

Isaiah pissed me off trying to put Abbie on the playground equipment when she clearly did not want to do it and he should have stopped.

I noticed P still leaves her purse in the car. When she got home with taking Nala to the vet, she is seen putting the purse in the back seat or floorboard. One of these days she is going to go out and find her car window smashed and he purse gone.

P you have gained any weight you lost all back. Poor Abbie couldn't even sit on the bench with her mom.
Something I don't mention a lot when I'm online, and hesitated to bring up here, is that I am physically disabled. Of course if my brother tried to manhandle and make me do anything he would not only get screamed at but I would probably have no problem backhanding him. It really broke my heart to see him force her to try and play with the gym equipment. She has absolutely no agency and no one to help her. For starters even if your child isn't disabled I don't think you should necessarily force them into activities. However, we know that they don't keep up with PT, they don't help her to be strong, but they want her to be strong for the content. Again I don't really bring up the whole ableism aspect of what monsters they are a lot, but Isaiah was so out of control. I understand he's 19, but isn't he going to school to be a therapist? Like even young children understand that you shouldn't put your hands on other people. Just infuriating.
I really hope Josh ruins her stupid getaway trip with a video about the scam they are trying to pull.
And to the person who insinuated that even their followers would be calling them out, if you see anything like that happen please screenshot because I haven't seen anyone stand up for Abbie.
It would even be worth having worthless lazy ass Summer there if she at least acted as an actual advocate

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Isaiah that "brat" as you like to call her paid for every bleeping thing you have.You need to be a bit less of a garbage person because without her you and your pos parents have absolutely nothing to capture the hearts and minds of the deluded gullible leghumpers. They don't watch you or your bottom feeding parents for dumbass drone footage,crappy recipes ,makeup tips for inbred drunks or anything else that you lie to yourselves and call content.They watch for Abby who you all put on display like a sideshow circus freak .Think I am wrong try going one month without her in anything see how quick your gravy train ends. None of you have anything to offer except for the fact that your daughter/sister/bestie has severe idd with a sprinkle of autism so maybe just maybe treat your bleeping meal ticket with a bit of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just look at her face as she looks so adoringly looks at him. It’s like he walks on water. She almost has that gaze one would have looking at your significant other! Nauseating. 🤮
3ACCE247-9202-4192-A554-5F8C45F29B52.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Isaiah that "brat" as you like to call her paid for every bleeping thing you have.You need to be a bit less of a garbage person because without her you and your pos parents have absolutely nothing to capture the hearts and minds of the deluded gullible leghumpers. They don't watch you or your bottom feeding parents for dumbass drone footage,crappy recipes ,makeup tips for inbred drunks or anything else that you lie to yourselves and call content.They watch for Abby who you all put on display like a sideshow circus freak .Think I am wrong try going one month without her in anything see how quick your gravy train ends. None of you have anything to offer except for the fact that your daughter/sister/bestie has severe idd with a sprinkle of autism so maybe just maybe treat your bleeping meal ticket with a bit of respect.
This is great!
I hope he sees it.
I wish it were in his channel comments.
He would at least read it before deleting. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So who thinks Asshole ordered those 6 ft tall award things for his Pig. And Piggy acting all surprised FAKE witch. We know they have to blast all the things. I do not believe the Company sent those those, Nope, Nope! 80 hours a week LMAO. Freaking Idiots, If it weren’t for Abbie y’all would be a bunch of nobodies. Hey Assa how about acknowledging your Oldest Daughter DEADBEAT
I think he ordered them. He refers to slimelife as "Pricillas company" lol. Those statues belong on either side of Ab. Such a fuckin' lier.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So who thinks Asshole ordered those 6 ft tall award things for his Pig. And Piggy acting all surprised FAKE witch. We know they have to blast all the things. I do not believe the Company sent those those, Nope, Nope! 80 hours a week LMAO. Freaking Idiots, If it weren’t for Abbie y’all would be a bunch of nobodies. Hey Assa how about acknowledging your Oldest Daughter DEADBEAT
View attachment 396260View attachment 396260

I think he ordered them. He refers to slimelife as "Pricillas company" lol. Those statues belong on either side of Ab. Such a fuckin' lier.
about $48 each

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Exactly, that were my thoughts. And more important, he tried to explain her that these are scammers that sell cheap material to naive housewifes. ( the same that he does today with his dumb fans 😂)
But it was not right to show their private conversation on YouTube, otherwise he is mean idiot, nothing else can be excepted from him.
IDIOT family. I feel so sorry that Abbie is making all that money for people who don't seem to give her the time of day. IMO

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Weird family. They eat their feelings. I cant even watch any more. It’s staged all practiced. They paid 10,000 dollars for her weight loss surgery and she is still over weight nearly two years later. They live off their profoundly Austin daughter. They need to be called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.