Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
How are they all connected to one iCloud tho? That’s creepy AND weird
The way Ass told it. When his father upgraded from a flip phone to an iPhone, he was technologically challenged. So they put his father on their island account in case they needed to do something for his phone. As they have upgraded to new phones (which seems to happen pretty regularly), he gets the notifications to accept FaceTime calls and text messages.

The one person I do not see is Barbara. Could she and Cilly stayed elsewhere close by?

Reactions: 2

MaidenX

VIP Member
MaidenX I can’t get your video to play, but your word for her is dead on: LUMBERING.
The one with them on the beach was just a screenshot of the video. It was like two seconds long lol was shared by Amber Swope (I think) on Facebook. If someone knows how to get the actual video.

Last edited:

MaidenX

VIP Member
I was in a sorority as well. Let’s not forget the other/major reason piggy isn’t a sorority girl-you have to go to college (preferably longer than one semester) to pledge!! Maybe she could have avoided Assa had she actually been in a sorority, gotten an education & met a different guy. Who am I kidding, those two deserve each other!
Do maritime colleges have sororities? Or whatever it was called she went to...

Sorry if my communication is off today guys. I've not slept in 3 days .

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
That sounds too much like some crap Ass would say. He probably wrote it or told P what to sat. Though she is scum enough to threaten. They both a shitty humans enough to actually call the persons work
Sorry for not understanding, but I don’t get it? How do you guys see that the work was contacted?

Reactions: 1