Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see a behind the scenes view of the Massives at a restaurant.. especially where everyone was staring.. I would probably pay to see that. Asshat probably had his big camera in Abbies face and Abbie was honking and thrashing and possibly stealing food off others plates. Summer was giggling like a hyena .. P was unbothered and kept eating... it must have been a sight.
I would too!
Could it possibly be that others in the area are tired of hearing her yelling in restaurants?
Yes, Asa, when she was younger, it was okay for her to yell but she is no longer a small child but going into adulthood. If she cannot use social norms when being out in the community, that means that she isn’t allowed to be within the community.
One day, they are going to be asked to leave. I can only hope and pray that the restaurant owner counter sues, takes it to court and wins his case against the Maass Family. There is an expectation of patrons to be civil, use inside voices within restaurants and not to be causing commotion or loud noises. Restaurants are private businesses and people can be asked to leave, if they are causing scenes and especially if they start loosing business because people walk out.
Keep it up Asa and you’ll will be the most detested family within Jacksonville. By some of my local Autism boards, you are already on your way there, just a few states away...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, they actually showed putting her to bed and she was hollering to keep herself awake.. They addressed it and said that she had started doing that again, to keep from sleeping..
I think I remembered seeing the gate and it was closed even too... Hmm 🤔 I am going to need to rewatch that vlog part.. I am wondering if she did go over the gate then...
But yes, he definitely does pick it apart to make himself look good. I would never have Abbie on that pool deck without an adult that will watch her, to be there too... Abbie isn’t safe whatsoever, alone on that pool deck..
Let's just say abbie was outside by herself.. even if she knows how to swim whos to say she won't try to get out of the gate and go into the road? She knows how to open and close the gate because we see her do it. One of them always has coffee in their hands and has her open or close it.

Reactions: 15
I live for your pictorials!! LOL

Now....I missed Abbie on the toilet. But is she sitting on the toilet while wrapped in a blanket?! Im sorry.....but omfg. They all wrap up in those blankets all the time...wont say more...but thats gross and lazy. Who in the entire hell would allow this? 🤢 🤢🤢
Thank you for the compliments. I know some don't want to watch or give them views. So I try to grab the gist of what is going on for those who don't watch.

Abbie was behind him. I didn't see a blanket. I saw the flash of purple and realized what I had seen. It took a couple of tries to get the screenshot. Someone has noticed it too on YouTube.
Here is the screenshot again, with the YouTube comments.
20201027_190650.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
They have all taken up the snout swipe habit. Nasty! Not enough hand sanitizer in the world.🤢
Could it be that the old house could be full of mold. They’re all probably having a reaction to it and can’t really smell mold because of all the other terrible smells in the house??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So they take away one TV room to use for Ps studio which is absurd even when they fully know they will be redoing the kitchen and abbie wont have a place to sit and rock and watch anything. Also with how much routine they are speaking about you would think they would've had her sitting in the office a week or 2 earlier to get her prepared for what was to come.

Has anyone else noticed that since Assa is getting larger by the day, that his head appears to be to small for his body??
It's like a fat chihuahua with a small little head. But at least the chihuahuas less annoying, and will actually shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could it be that the old house could be full of mold. They’re all probably having a reaction to it and can’t really smell mold because of all the other terrible smells in the house??
I think it very well could be something like that. I also feel like they are all using slimelife soaps and cleansers that could be causing a reaction as well. Who knows for sure?

Reactions: 11
Also, Cilly doesn't carry the (S)LimeLife products, so I doubt she is selling on Amazon or Ebay.

Reactions: 2
I think it very well could be something like that. I also feel like they are all using slimelife soaps and cleansers that could be causing a reaction as well. Who knows for sure?
I agree. I definitely think her nose swipes are because of the (S)LimeLife products. I bet she couldn't provide the complete ingredient list.

Reactions: 6
Thank you for the compliments. I know some don't want to watch or give them views. So I try to grab the gist of what is going on for those who don't watch.

Abbie was behind him. I didn't see a blanket. I saw the flash of purple and realized what I had seen. It took a couple of tries to get the screenshot. Someone has noticed it too on YouTube.
Here is the screenshot again, with the YouTube comments.
View attachment 290663
It sure looks like she has a blanket or something over head and shoulders like she does on the couch. Either that or her shirt is half on, half off. Regardless....I cannot believe they have not taught her to close the door.

🎶 I chimed in, havent you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door!?"🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How about the blog today where they said they don’t know why people were staring at them in the restaurant. I have two kids with autism people just don’t stare for no reason she was probably being loud imagine having to sit through that. They are so inconsiderate of other people around them.
They are out of touch with reality. Who wouldn’t look at a 375 lb women, a honking teenager and an extra large camera filming it all. If they want Abbie to have long hair someone should do something about brushing it more than once a day before they take her to a restaurant. It brings more attention to her and makes her look more IDD. If I were ever to be seated next to them in a restaurant I would ask to be moved. I also expect to have a nice time without having to deal with Abbies honking and yelling! The world doesn’t revolve around Abbie who I don’t consider awesome! She seems terribly spoiled to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know from an abundance of experience, both personal and from my job and in about a dozen countries that people are generally extremely understanding (save for the handful of jerks). At least as long as the behaviour is within certain limits and not completely disruptive or permanent. If it is, people expect the companion to be in charge and remove the person. It is basically a compromise.

If all people stared, it is reasonable to assume that you were the problem, Assa! You know if everyone you meet is an asshole...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Abbie...why, just why subject her to the staring, etc... ??? At least act concerned and try to soothe her some how to control the stimming and yelling! Geez...

I would too!
Could it possibly be that others in the area are tired of hearing her yelling in restaurants?
Yes, Asa, when she was younger, it was okay for her to yell but she is no longer a small child but going into adulthood. If she cannot use social norms when being out in the community, that means that she isn’t allowed to be within the community.
One day, they are going to be asked to leave. I can only hope and pray that the restaurant owner counter sues, takes it to court and wins his case against the Maass Family. There is an expectation of patrons to be civil, use inside voices within restaurants and not to be causing commotion or loud noises. Restaurants are private businesses and people can be asked to leave, if they are causing scenes and especially if they start loosing business because people walk out.
Keep it up Asa and you’ll will be the most detested family within Jacksonville. By some of my local Autism boards, you are already on your way there, just a few states away...
I wonder if Abbie's yelling stim can be heard by neighbors and how that affects them? Just wondering ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
They've said repeatedly in the past that Abbie signs or goes into the bathroom when she needs a break, like a getaway spot. I would like to think that even Piggy and Asswipe would have enough brains to not let her take a blanket in with her if she was going to pee or tit. She uses the blanket as a comfort tool also. It was probably her way of coping with the putting the whole living room/Piggys temporary kitchen bullshit or escape Piggys attempts at maternal moments
Face it the dignity and privacy boat sailed along time ago with this family in regards to Abigail Lorraine

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably in the bathroom because it's hard for her to poop all she eats is processed flour with sugar, that has no fiber in it, no vegetables, no fruit. It is all stuck in her gut. I hope they give her a vitamin or something, the only thing that she's getting is empty calories. And when she does eat regular food is big portions of meat and she doesn't chew it, just like my dog used to do. The only thing that they think is a vegetable is that crappy salad. No wonder she didn't get bigger, you guys stunted her growth. Way to go parents of the year. What happened to the yogurt that she liked? Give her some of that, at least I will help her poop.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree. I definitely think her nose swipes are because of the (S)LimeLife products. I bet she couldn't provide the complete ingredient list.
Could be. I'm sure she has Asa and Summer using some of the products too.

Reactions: 6
It sure looks like she has a blanket or something over head and shoulders like she does on the couch. Either that or her shirt is half on, half off. Regardless....I cannot believe they have not taught her to close the door.

🎶 I chimed in, havent you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door!?"🎶
I went back and finally caught a screenshot. She isn't covered by a blanket.
20201027_213420.jpg

I know you are newer here. This is very tame in the passive aggressive department compared to some of the snarky replies they always have when criticized.

Could be. I'm sure she has Asa and Summer using some of the products too.
Yes, she often uses the both of them for her Lipstick Mama videos.

Reactions: 5
They've said repeatedly in the past that Abbie signs or goes into the bathroom when she needs a break, like a getaway spot. I would like to think that even Piggy and Asswipe would have enough brains to not let her take a blanket in with her if she was going to pee or tit. She uses the blanket as a comfort tool also. It was probably her way of coping with the putting the whole living room/Piggys temporary kitchen bullshit or escape Piggys attempts at maternal moments
Abbie needs a "get away" spot so she uses the batbroom for it???!!! Why the hell doesn't she have comfort in her bedroom? (because it had to look like a teenage girl's room)...so then why doesn't she have another spot in her house where she can go for comfort?!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.