Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

View attachment 296527
Just as we thought !! She's selling cheap sweatshop rubbish, the type she herself loves to wear. I doubt there's anything remotely ethical about the companies that make it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow with the new business scam, I mean venture! How much more time will be spent on not only Limelife but now a new business...time that could be spent with her daughter. Wouldn’t you want less on your plate so free time becomes more available? I know I wouldn’t be taking on a new job when my most important job was sitting right in front of me...my daughter.
Didn't they just have a conversation about needing to find more time for each other given thats one of the reasons they argue. Nott making each other a priority. Well another scam business sure will help, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the uk are back in lockdown but they can have a Halloween party 😡
WE are not officially In Lockdown until Thursday .... so its a free for all till then ;) 😃 :eek:

Just as we thought !! She's selling cheap sweatshop rubbish, the type she herself loves to wear. I doubt there's anything remotely ethical about the companies that make it.
Ethical = relating to moral principles.... she has NONE

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, look at this. Abbie is wearing her life jacket!
20201101_164949.jpg

Tobight's vlog:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I heard that on the news yesterday...things are just horrible.
Yes full lockdown starts on guy fawkes night but we have been observing the rules since this all started and have been extremely cautious, unlike the Maassive’s who couldn’t give a tit. I am longing to hold my grandchildren but I am not a selfish hole like these bloody clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Summer, keep your immature paws to yourself. STOP 🚫 touching Abbie every chance you can get you, weirdo. Pig needed the extra bag of candy because she has no willpower and she would be devastated if she couldn't shove all those candy bars in her mouth to add the massive body.
I think I need to delete my account because the only wY I'm able to get to #57 is to go to a "liked" post that I made. For some reason, I can only see #56 and below. If anyone interacts with this comment I won't see any notifications. Not sure what is going on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes full lockdown starts on guy fawkes night but we have been observing the rules since this all started and have been extremely cautious, unlike the Maassive’s who couldn’t give a tit. I am longing to hold my grandchildren but I am not a selfish hole like these bloody clowns.
I know what you mean about your grandchildren. On Friday, I dropped over three giant Costco candy bags for my granddaughter to hand out on Trick or Treat. She was on a small break from remote class and I got to hug and kiss her. It was heaven. I hope all of us get to be with those we love soon. Very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Summer, keep your immature paws to yourself. STOP 🚫 touching Abbie every chance you can get you, weirdo. Pig needed the extra bag of candy because she has no willpower and she would be devastated if she couldn't shove all those candy bars in her mouth to add the massive body.
I think I need to delete my account because the only wY I'm able to get to #57 is to go to a "liked" post that I made. For some reason, I can only see #56 and below. If anyone interacts with this comment I won't see any notifications. Not sure what is going on.
Did you accidently hit the "ignore" thread in the top right corner? Or "unwatch"?
Dont start over....a new thread is almost here, see if its just a glitch before starting over. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is the warning on their tacky stuff website.....so basically see your doctor before you buy any of this garbage jewellery or face your earlobes going green and dropping off (y):LOL: Quality !!

'OUR JEWELRY IS LEAD AND NICKEL FREE!

WHEN ASKED IF OUR JEWELRY IS HYPOALLERGENIC, "SOME" ALLERGIES TO METALS ARE FROM NICKEL.

HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHICH METAL CAUSES YOUR ALLERGIC REACTION, WE RECOMMEND CONSULTING WITH A PHYSICIAN.'

• Haha
  • Angry
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of the saga of
"The Scammer and the not so Beautiful Hog"
Buggers 17m5s long.....wish me luck

1. Great, looks like this is gonna be a nausea inducing vlog...get out your Dramamine and Bonine
2. Lame title...cringey thumbnail with Summer grinning like a loon
3. Spanx day for Piggy..she must have gotten new ones
4. Or maybe not 🤣
5. They love to create their own freaking chaos and blame others....
6. Awwww fuckwad is oh so busy
7. What a dumb bleeping idea with the rocks....novel idea...sweep the damn walk
8. Guess what, DOGS DIG. The dog is bored, maybe try playing with her outside
9. New name Miss Priss...how long before they call Sandy that
10. And there you have it...he says the racing harness is because Abbie will pull the seatbelt off. Same freaking shoulder seatbelt is in the stupid electric card....bleeping nimrod
11. Prompting her to request a bleeping donut... 🙄
12. Fake maternal moment 4m3s....but interesting her eyes are lasered in on the donut bag and coffee
13. Cooter Board shout out
14. Blah blah blah
15. That amount of motherfucking laundry is ridiculous...
16. Anyone else notice the black shirt in the donate basket still had the tag on it...
17. Is this whole sequence of Abbie and Summer suppose to be cute... something to give the humpers more Abbie🙄
18. Asshole shut up
19. BORING. More like Piggy picking her candy
20. That shirt is flattering on Piggy.....NOT
21. That cabinet isn't gonna stay that way for long...omfg stop with the stinking cute already
22. How dumb is Summer that she had to ask what the yellow toy (sensory) was....oh yea she's gonna be a great therapist🙄
23. After the beep went on too long, wasn't cute and yup you guessed it made me sick....damn she didn't drop the camera
The end

Another boring, Abbiecentric vlog. Guess he's gonna give the humpers what they want.
Yippee day off tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is the warning on their tacky stuff website.....so basically see your doctor before you buy any of this garbage jewellery or face your earlobes going green and dropping off (y):LOL: Quality !!

'OUR JEWELRY IS LEAD AND NICKEL FREE!

WHEN ASKED IF OUR JEWELRY IS HYPOALLERGENIC, "SOME" ALLERGIES TO METALS ARE FROM NICKEL.

HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHICH METAL CAUSES YOUR ALLERGIC REACTION, WE RECOMMEND CONSULTING WITH A PHYSICIAN.'
I bet many people will skip right through that warning. As someone with extremely sensitive skin, wearing some cheap earrings brings on such an infection after just a few minutes. Cheap products from China with very little oversight.

Reactions: 11
My ears are pierced 10 times on each side. Only earrings I wear are all the same in graduated sizes.
I'll say it, I'm weird. The only earrings I can wear are the cheap and nasty ones, "good" metal and forget it, I look like a prizefighter with cauliflower ears🙄
No chance of buying from Piggy, that tit is overpriced and ugly ..... just like Piggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did you accidentally hit the "ignore" thread in the top right corner? Or "unwatch"?
DDon'tstart over....a a new thread is almost here, see if it's just a glitch before starting over. :)
Thank you so much!! I somehow hit ignore the thread. Would've never known to look there. I appreciate u answering my post.

• Heart
I bet many people will skip right through that warning. As someone with extremely sensitive skin, wearing some cheap earrings brings on such an infection after just a few minutes. Cheap products from China with very little oversight.
She's a cheapskate after maximum profit from an inferior product, she can't even state that they're hypoallergenic, she just fudges around the issue to confuse those cult members who are probably chomping at the bit to buy something that may have passed through the hallowed fingers of P.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Abbie wearing the body suit that zips in that back under the tutu? There is something off about it. Maybe she is gaining weight like some have noticed.
View attachment 296187

I think it is the donuts she gets every single day. Remember when it was a special treat to get donuts on her birthday? Now its an everyday occurrence

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.