Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Emmerhog" (in honor of our UK tattlers)

1. Yea we already know your bad parents...tell me something we don't know
2. Dang piggy looks about 15 months preggers in that shirt...in other words a bit LARGE
3. Stupid costume
4. And now filler time...why the fuck do they always wait until the last minute
5. Stupid ass joke about the movie holes..god he's an ass
6. Poor baby...you hate COVID...you take no fucking precautions, it's just a minor inconvenience for you.
7. Damn that kitchen looks fucking ugly from the split second I saw..cold and impersonal just like Piggy
8. Guessing that old cushion is shot to hell...wonder why 🙄
9. Here Abbie goes cycling through food again
10. Ok Asswipe she clearly signaled for a break but he keeps at her...leave her alone
11. Isn't Piggy just ohhhhh soooooo important and take your cheerio and stuff it up both your fat asses Asswips
12. And here he goes pushing Piggys make up. Shut the fuck up Asshole...oh and stereotype much
13. Fake loving moment...excuse me while I 🤢...
14. New cute expression...stinking cute. So is the house smell seeping into their subconscious
15. Fake smile for Piggy
16. Blah blah blah Halloween costume
17. Holy fucking shit a group costume for the "girls"
18. Awww look he's trying to save a dog
19. Blah blah blah
20. More fucking filler ugh
21. Look all the chins are trying to escape the masks on both of them
22. Fucking cart again...so funny they almost caused an accident...FUCKING NOT...IDIOTS
23. Boring
24. After the beep...soooooo loving 🤢
The end

Damn really scraping bottom of the proverbial barrel with this one
Bet time...do we think they're just going to ignore Piggys hissy fit hoping people forget

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

MaxsMom

Ok. I’m going to be nitpicking here but her watch is on the thinnest possible place on her arm and it looks so tight! Why does that annoy me like it does?
Does anyone think Miss Priss is purposely trying to fatten up everyone around? Like an enabler? So she isn’t the only fat person? I do!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Furthering that campaign for a Dunkin sponsorship, Abbie's costume this year is a box of 🍩.
Abbie looks absolutely miserable.. I can only imagine the sensory issues going on with a costume like that..
I swear, Dunkin needs to send them a cease and desist order...

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
@Melissa Roper Not sure if you knew this or not but, the hambeasts were the ones who said "special needs".
They stated they don't want Abbie's hair to be cut short because it "made her look special needs".
Personally, I believe that Abbie is far more IDD than Autistic. While I do not agree with stereotyping - it happens - and profoundly IDD diagnosed people do look different.
Way moreso than someone who is just on the Autism spectrum.
At least in my opinion.

• Heart

Jigsy

In the vlog last night, Ass said that he was glad he only had to Give Abbie 3 or 4 of the gummies while she was getting a haircut because sugar is bad for her. No shit sherlock. But you insist on giving her a donut everyday because "it is what makes her happy." He makes me want to puke with all the inconsistencies that come out of his mouth everyday.

• Heart
  • Haha
I really dont see how the Massives could be that well off. All their youtube channels are on the downward slide. P cant be doing that well in Slimelife if she is looking for other scam options. Most MLMs are smoke and mirrors and very few are actually doing as well as they let on.. they encourage "acting rich" to attract more downline.

I bet they are both up to their necks in debt and things could crumble very quickly. They have no concept of saving money. They are one scheme after another and when they do have money they cant spend it fast enough.
If you add it all up the amount of money they have spent in the last 18 months is quite frightening..

The house
The Noddy cart
The boat
Furniture for the new house
College fees for Hogshit Hoglet
Kitchen renovation
Endless DD runs
Eating out
Pigs shopping addiction
WLS
New roof
New cameras and computers
Holidays flights, hotels
New fridge freezer

I'm sure I've forgotten some things. I cant even begin to add all this up but it is a ridiculous amount.

P.S. I forgot Abbies picnic bike and the electric scooters

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Pig says that Slimelifes Dew Confidence is gold in a bottle. She said she puts it on her unmentionables including her butt. She is not going to be showing before and after pics (🙌🏼) but she claims it is working and her butt looks better. She says its not “there” yet. Lmfao! YET! She said its not cute....YET! 😹😹
I wonder why she never shills her most favorite item called Delusional in a bottle...she must be going through at least 4 or 5 bottles of that per day!

A0001AFF-9DE3-4A0F-BB46-8D832ADDCA17.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when they announced the kitchen remodel? I have a theory that since P needs all the attention, she stole the idea of renovating her kitchen because of Lauren’s pregnancy. There is no way Lauren’s video was coincidental.
I hope as project manager for the new trough/kitchen Amanda Lee wears a helmet to protect the little bit of a brain that she has left.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't believe Priscilla did much of the cleaning out of anything.. probably a few things or sorting through a few things whem the camera was on. Most times I watched the vlogs she was sitting in the office, sitting on the sofa, driving to whereever, carrying in take out food or... in the kitchen conversing and occasional shots of her ???...prepping/cooking food... or attempting to make it seem like Abbie was "helping" her cook (keeping Abbie's hands away from grabbing the food). Just my thoughts.
I dont think she does anything nowadays in the way of cleaning. Those horrid fake nails would suffer and I really dont think she can bend down or kneel to do anything useful. I bet Jeepdollars was put to work in clearing stuff out and the poor cleaning lady did the rest. God, would I love to hear the cleaning ladys take on things.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
I am not bashing Abbie. I am not being critical of the weight of a 15 year old girl.
But! For her health...I have noticed she seems to be gaining weight in her midsection. Between her diet and sweets that she continually eats...and the genes she has been dealt from both sides...in addition to medications...I think both A&P should be more responsible with getting her some exercise and eating less junk.

And no...I dont make it a point to watch her weight particularly, but it's right there in front of us for all to see. I think it's a matter of her health more than anything else. Get her on track before it's outta control.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
I'm on and off reading/posting. Trying to catch up reading as I sit/lay in re- hab hospital post leg amputation. Not fun but ...at least thinking about Abbie's situation and reading here helps pass time along with other reading material I have, therapy, and trying to recover. Thread posts are moving so fast ...hard to keep up.

• Heart

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Well..well...wellll....Look what has resurfaced. The Good Ol’ Thigh Weenus. 🐷
Hello there chunky fella! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 293587
Watching her fling Abi into the pool was horrible, it was done with such purpose and force, something you wouldn't see most caring mothers do especially to a child that didn't want to go in. They obviously think that sort of behaviour is fine otherwise he would have edited it out.
She can forget the Mothering of the Year award that's for sure !!

I can't believe A looks at that mountain of hanging flesh on P and is attracted to her, if she was nice on the inside it wouldn't matter but she's repulsive through and through.

• Heart
  • Sad

Stripe69

VIP Member
Oh look at this. I thought Lauren Brazee was her best friend. Is it wrong to hope the Brazees distance themselves further and further away from the Maasholes?
She is so desperate she will grab anyone as her “ best friend “ . They literally don’t have any friends and no wonder, they invited Kaitlyn and her partner round for Arsewipe’s birthday and then had Abbie running round , pulling on people and generally being a pest. Rule number one, when you have guests for dinner, the kids are out of the way.
Arsewipe has no clue how to behave in social situations and thinks everyone feels the same way as he does about Abbie, well they don’t , jeez she doesn’t have to be the centre of every damn thing. How would he fill his time if he didn’t have her to run around after, what a crock of shit this family is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

lillibb

VIP Member
That's the Asshat mentality. It's always everyone else's fault.
He's extremely hypocritical or two-faced in that sense. It's okay for Abbie to be wild and loud because that's just who she is. If other people are bothered by it then they're "garbage humans" acting negatively towards an autistic girl. That's how he sees it.

I think it's how he makes himself feel better about the situation. If he can make everyone else the bad guy.
Prissass goes "I guess we're just used to Abby's noises. " They didn't notice her noises? Hit that BS button ya'll

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
That house seems so cluttered now with the “studio”,it never seemed to be very roomy before. Maybe it’s the layout, just can’t see paying that much money for that house! To each their own but nothing is appealing to me with that house.That new Studio is because Piggy probably can’t handle them stairs!! All we heard was this house was for Abbie. Abbies forever home BULLSHIT!! Just as it was said before Abbie is just the Cash Cow!!
Her studio looks stupid. It's in the spot where a living room should be.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
thanks for posting those!
and oh my! a Samsung Induction oven with no visible knobs...must be nice & pricey
Think between 1500 and 3000 depending. And that's just cooktop. Sure P getting the two stacked ovens. She is a pro chef after all.

BTW calling anyone a chef (she saud her dads are) irks me. Chefs are trained... usually in formal school or under the wing of someone who did. If not you are a cook. Pure and simple. Be like calling herself a dermatologist or cosmetologist because she is pushing her garbage scumlife stuff. She is nothing... in every way. And saw comment once someone saying she is trying to be Martha Stewart... hate to tell her Martha Stewart would HATE her. Not just saying that either. She is pretty outspoken on people like P.

Anyway... I am grumpy today it seems. But she really needs a reality kick to the head.

• Heart