Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizaable90

VIP Member
STOP! You are not a host of a tv show. She bugs me the way she talks about things as if she’s doing a commercial.
Yes!! Also, putting Abbie's diagnosis of Autism on every single time she is on the video...
Seriously? Why?? She doesn't need to put that on every single video, every single time she is working with Abbie...
She isn't getting a lot of new subscribers and she has way more videos that all state this.. It is literally filler and incorrect information, within the first 30 seconds of the vlog....
I guess if she keeps telling herself that Abbie only has Autism, that it makes it true... Sadly, it is a gross misinterpretation of her child and gives her audience so much incorrect information...

Priscilla makes me literally sick.. I just hope one day, Isaiah has a "come to Jesus moment" and calls out his parents for all the horrible things that they do...

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Kermy

VIP Member
Pig says that Slimelifes Dew Confidence is gold in a bottle. She said she puts it on her unmentionables including her butt. She is not going to be showing before and after pics (🙌🏼) but she claims it is working and her butt looks better. She says its not “there” yet. Lmfao! YET! She said its not cute....YET! 😹😹
I wonder why she never shills her most favorite item called Delusional in a bottle...she must be going through at least 4 or 5 bottles of that per day!

View attachment 296233
Ok the thought of certain parts of Piggy being dewy....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
Yup unfortunately my mind went there...🍷is where I'll be

• Haha
  • Sick

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
Ahhhh yes. I was on April watch too.
So sorry to hear about her newest baby 😥

God forbid he walked for awhile.
(instead of the 1-wheel)
Anyway, I get crazy everytime they talk about that damn thing
He still has his car, right guyths? He isn't hoofing it. I bet they even buy all his gas. Such teen bliss. Someday, responcibility is gonna hand him his azz.

Well...they forgot biopsy 😠 and are knocking me out for that and a port tomorrow. Adding liver to biopsy too. Just when pain from kidney tubes was being managed. Was going to Trick or Treat with grandson. Not now. Bummed. I'm missing him! 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Money doesn't buy happiness. So very true. The Pigs are desperately trying to buy happiness and it is not working. They have no friends and to me that speaks volumes. The Hoglets small circle of friends will soon tire of him and his crass extravagance. He needs to get real and dissociate himself from his scamming parents.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
So desperate for content.
That was such BS!
That haircut did nothing to change her from looking like a street urchin.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
You’re my neighbor! Lol
Atlantic City..

Do they think Isiah will take the time to pull her hair out of her face in a sloppy ponytail three to 10 times a day when it is his turn to take care of her? I am sure he will opt for the SMART solution unlike lipstick momma who is obvious clueless. If she was worried about appearances she would quit with her DD runs, processed foods with high carb and sugar content( has Hello Fresh before and was surprised at how much sodium and sugar are in the meals)and focus on losing more weight then she has so far.

They say they bought the house for Abbie... why buy a huge house that is in need of repairs, whether cosmetic or functional. If the house is for Abbie then why are they staying in the master bedroom and Abbie is in the other room. They turner Isaiahs room into a guest room before the car cooled down from the return trip of taking him to college. It seems it would of been smarter to buy a new home, with new features, so then in years to come the upkeep would be economical. I also doubt the house is 100 years old like they say it is.
They spend all that money on a “big” house and they build and they do a makeshift “office” in their living room...the whole place is looking junky

I certainly think that they are somewhat holding her back, at least subconsciously. Not necessarily for vlog content (as a story about overcoming hardships toward a happy ending generally sells better), but because they kind of like having an ever dependent child. At least Asshat does. He has a teenager he can drag around like a puppet. Who never challenges him, disagrees with him or flat out tells him to go fuck himself.
He can also gain attention and praise for being the perfect daddy, burdened with a disabled daughter, but alway handling it with a smile (he only truly went apeshit when his other child was discovered and threatened to challenge his image). And finally, having Abbie guarantees special treatment and freebies.
I think that big P. eventually went along with it (most likely seeing the dollar signs and also the positive attention), but I do think she has huge regrets now that Abbie slowly but steadily outgrows the cute stage. I think they both are too narcissistic to see their own role in Abbies failed progress, but the reality is slowly starting to sink in...
Totally agree in what you say about Asa, Abbie is the perfect child for his sick mental problems!

Last edited:

Simplelife

Yeah Mrs Piggy is a closet drinker, she hits that bottle all day! IMO I don’t think she can face her daily life without it!!!
i don’t think Assface bailed on the Stuper Cute costume, I think she couldn’t fit in it!
F-ING Idiot asking Abbie about her day....Did you have a good day? Nature Valley Bar. No, Did you have a good day? Cereal. ASSHOLE, YALL HAVE ONLY TAUGHT HER FOOD!!! ITS DISGUSTING!!
Of course they turn her voice off at school, they get tired of her asking for FREAKING FOOD!! MORON!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Asa is a real class act, criticizing the salon openly in front of the stylists because the ceilings aren’t fitting for Abbie. Maybe her stupid parents should have researched the place beforehand so they would’ve known that the ceilings would make Abbie uncomfortable!
Exactly!
Just a google search and a look at the salon website photos would have been a good idea.
But they are ignorant. They are self absorbed. They can't be bothered. After all, this was for Abbie, not 🐖.
I guarantee you that 🐖 Google's everything that has to do with herself.
Abbie is always an afterthought. She's used for income and the travel wishes of the hambeasts.
I never will understand why we are the only ones who see this!!!

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
At the rate these two are going, they should have "Wide Load" signs attached to them at all times. 😂😂
I also find it so humorous that in both pics they are holding something from Dunkin Donuts...if nothing else, these pics scream why people should not consume DD on a daily basis...🤷‍♀️🐽🐷😂

Screenshot (1264).png

Screenshot (1273).png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member

Yeah this looks like a great place to take your autistic daughter with sensory issues.

They weren’t allowed to have multiple ppl in the salon, so best parent to film the haircut is Assa because “Fathering Autism” :rolleyes:. If Priscilla would have filmed, it would be on Cilla Stuff and Things. They treat Abbie like a circus animal. I really don’t know why her getting a haircut needs to be filmed.
Oh goodness, where do you start on this being absolutely the worst hair salon to take a child with sensory issues to? This list goes on and on...
I can’t believe they would do this and I am wondering if the shop owner or one of the stylist is a super fan and asked them to come..
They need to find a much better salon and even a kiddy salon to work with her. We did that for years with our oldest. She had her hair cut, while standing up and watching a huge aquarium. The stylist loved kids and specially had a soft spot for special needs kids and would literally cut their hair anywhere within the building and one child even had his done on the sidewalk.. She worked with the kids though and eventually got all of them, to sit in a regular chair and get their hair cut but you also had to promise to come in every 6-8 weeks.
She had social stories made up and handed them out to parents, to talk through coming and getting their hair cut and she cut it the same, every time and she made notes and worked in a certain order...
I never thought that I would be able to get my oldest ones hair ever cut, as we had left 2 other salons with partial hair cuts but we worked on it..
That is the issue that I see with Asa and Priscilla. When it is hard, they give up and wait as long as they possibly can go try again. This isn’t something she needed to wait 2 years to do. Every 3-4 months, minimum, she needs to get her hair done. Make is a family day, find a salon that can cut everyone’s hair and make it a family affair and show Abbie everyone gets it cut...
Gosh, this is like just Parenting101, not even Autism101... Since she is older, I will give them the Autism but gosh, this needed nipped a long time ago..

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
What are they bitching about being looked at? Abbie looks at others while eating and Asshole tapes. Lmao...Asshole is out of breath from doing his ridiculous lion taming shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
You made me think about something. Priscilla is always getting her hair and nails done, but she doesn’t even take her daughter to get a trim for 3 years? Abbie’s hair is constantly in her face or wild. Why wouldn’t they keep it cut?
Because they are lazy! Even Asa went to a men’s boutique/barber type shop and got his done, every few weeks...
I think it is something they just put off until someone questions them or they decide that it is something that they want to even attempt again... This is sadly not the way you do it.. Abbie makes the money for the family. She should have been the one with standing salon appointments, to get her hair done..
Sadly, Asa and Priscilla just see her as the piggy bank and only entertain the idea of difficult parenting, when they just have to, that or they got a heads up that DFS is making another visit to their home soon?
It makes me sick because for Priscilla to keep up her hair and nails, easily costs $100-150/month, on the very cheap end... Yet, Abbie goes 2 years without a haircut? They make me 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live tonight?? It was all about being confident. She talked about her weight loss, why she doesn't talk about it and how she uses Dew Confidence. Some tidbits:
1. Did you know she has lost 105 pounds?
2. She doesn't let her husband video her in a bathing suit, which she in always because Florida, on the beach or boat, swimming pool. 🤯 (Does she not watch the vlogs? Because Ass doesn't follow those rules.)
3. She uses the Dew Confidence to lighten the stretch marks, firm up the inside of her legs. (@WowMeowMeowWow I think she is referring to her weenus!) There is no cream or oil that will shrink all that sagging skin from her 105 pound weight loss.
4. Why doesn't she talk about her weight loss? There is a reason.
-she has millions of people watching her every move on the internet. 🤣
-so hard mentally to talk about it.
-doesn't put me in a good place mentally.
-everyone is judgemental and will comment about it.
-My doctor is not your doctor. My doctor let's me drink coffee, others don't.
- for my mental health, I don't talk about it outside of what she feels comfortable saying.

Basically, buy my overpriced shit.

Dunkin' is going private in $11.3 billion deal

😈👻Happy Hallothighweenie👻😈

Sorry Tinkerhog, you could soak yourself in a vat of dew confidence for the next ten years and that thigh weenus still will be flopping around. Nothing is tightening that sucker up!

🐽Have a great day, Tattlers🐽

ETA: 🐽🐷🐽

0DB4C6B4-1B6E-4E82-8734-4B1249F16EE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Why is their excuse lately “ She was nervous due to the ceilings”. They act as if all of a sudden she is terrified of them. Could it be that she is nervous due to being quarantined for so long that now they are putting her into situations that are overwhelming? She processes differently so what would be fun/exciting to us is the opposite for her.
She has always had issue with ceilings. Either being too high or odd in some way (weird patterns, lighting, etc. ) It isn't new.

Ok this is just my imo but I don’t think the Snow White costume is a big deal. As you can see the 7 dwarfs don’t exactly look like dwarfs either lol. They used paper plates to write the names and beanies as the hats. Abbie did have a nicer costume, it was just a box of donuts 🤦‍♀️.

It was extremely stupid to bring that girl down from school knowing their friend just had covid.

The only reason I see it as a big deal with the Maass family is because if Abbie got covid she would not be able to express any of the symptoms and it would just be miserable for her because she would not know what is happening. Also she is on a number of medication, who knows how covid can interact with them. I think she is high risk so I don’t think it’s the best idea to constantly put her in situations where she can catch the virus. She is nasty, constantly picking her nose and eating without washing her hands. They do not practice proper hygiene.
Don't think it's a big deal in itself. It's that they ran out and spent money on actual costumes for themselves (for no real reason that I can tell.) And there are a million things they could have done other than a cheap tutu.

And I understand she tears up costumes... but again... millions of options, not even expensive, they could have done.
And ya she had a different costume for school (only to beg for that Dunkin sponsorship not because they wanted her to look nice)

Guess just gets to me that they can got drop money like it's nothing daily but can't do the same for Ab. Every cent they have is from and through her.

Is she really maternal toward Isaiah? From what we've seen, their entire relationship consists of her either pushing him to become her dream of an all-American perfect son (good grades, football team, homecoming king) or treating him like her best friend who's there to entertain her and make her feel better. Sure, she may have kept him fed and clothed as a toddler while A was gone...although who knows how much help she had from her parents...but that doesn't mean she has a maternal bond with him.

Every time I see a mention of P's Ten19 venture it makes me think of "Pen15."
Nope I don't think she is with Isaiah either. Think when they said him graduating and going to college was THEIR success and THEIR hard work said a lot. Not any real pride in him as their child

Last edited:

Jasma1954

If Cilly thought this kitchen renovation would bring more people to her channel, it worked. Seems there is a lot of people who are upset with their decision. I am waiting for them to slip up and mention a tax deduction because it is for her "business." She is like a DList influencer.
First of all this is Abbies house so why and how she can get a tax deduction for remodeling her daughters kitchen? So what she has a cooking channel she’s not a certified chef therefore there’s nothing to write off. People remodel all the time. Tax office would be bonkers if everyone tried to write their remodels off.
It’s absolutely sickening they can’t make a space where Abbie can go and enjoy herself. They gave her the smallest bedroom in the house. They need to shut up about being Abbies house.
Thank you, your post is a real insight. You say you were a kitnapper. Could you explain what this means.

And, lastly, welcome. I'm sure I speak for all of us that we would love to hear more about these horrid MLMs.
Thank you for the welcome! So a kidnapper is someone who buys the kit just for the products in the kit. But I was still put on a team but never sold. I just couldn’t imagine saying to someone “ here try that fabulous 3D mascara, its the best mascara on the market”
5 women sued Younique because the 3D mascara because it had some really bad ingredients that they did not list and the women won. It took years and they really didn’t get any money because of attorney fees but money wasn’t what they wanted. They wanted it taken off the market and it was but my sponsor still wanted her team to lie until it was removed. There’s so much lying going on in these MLMs mostly from the top sellers so they could make more money. Kind of sounds like what P does. Guaranteed if you’d ask her real makeup questions or about the ingredients she wouldn’t have a clue. This women woman begs on her lives like I’ve never seen. She doesn’t care about her team. You can also be a kidnapper in LL but P has said she doesn’t allow that on her team because she can’t make money off them. She’s truly one of the worst makeup sales person I’ve ever seen. I bet she’s bugged the hell out of her sorority already. And by the way I used to be in a sorority years ago and it’s nothing but a bunch of women who try to out dress each other, brag on who has the most money, who’s the thinnest, a bunch of cattiness. I lasted 2 weeks. They do community services as well. I wonder how many sororities she tried before she was accepted. It’s truly not a big deal like she thinks it is.

• Heart
  • Wow

cucumber

VIP Member
They bought another overflowing shopping cart of crap at Target. Whatta they do with all that shit???

Also cannot believe Summer goes along on their family shopping trip..damn she's pushing the cart at one point..this is so weird that she wants to do these things with these smelly scamming people.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
What an effin idiot.
Everyone in the restaurant was staring. Every single person. Musta been quite a show.
Well then I would say Abbie mustve been honking and grunting and swinging while Big Prilly stayed on her phone, Assss looked all defensive and Summer giggled incessantly.
According to him, the entire restaurant was wrong and he was right. They must all adapt to us.

• Sad
  • Angry

Simplelife

Why in the FUCK (please excuse my language) did your FAT ASS get that poor dog?!? Don’t fail that poor dog like you failed your Daughter!! Train the dog ASSHOLES!! I hope I never happen to run into them in person, they will get a mouth full!! Summer turns my stomach more and more, GROW UP GIRL!! She is going to school for the wrong thing, she is to immature. She has become one of them, A MORON! Abbie, was definitely prompted signing sorry. It’s funny how she miraculously does things but 1 of them is always out of camera prompting her. I will def send a letter to their sponsors and make them aware of all their BULLSHIT!! SICK SICK PEOPLE!!

• Heart