Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did y'all notice the reference to "business partner"? Does Maass Media own a piece of all the vlog squad?
Yep I noticed the Business partner Reference ..... They are so shady ..Kaitlyn needs to be running as far away as she can get from these 2 clowns
before they pollute her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her transformation to Aunt Bea is complete!
View attachment 291514
Omg the inertube bags under her eyes! Double up on the sotox and eyearise tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her transformation to Aunt Bea is complete!
View attachment 291514
I don't have Instagram! 😔

Reactions: 1
Did y'all notice the reference to "business partner"? Does Maass Media own a piece of all the vlog squad?
Business partner, most likely she's on her her down line. Or they invested in something together.
Vlog Squad is just a name of their group, it's not a business entity. They just put that on their shirts to make it look like they were a group, it's like when you go to a bowling league

Reactions: 7
Piglips, when you stand next to an attractive younger woman it makes you look even uglier....not that you were ever in the least bit attractive. If you were a decent person, a good mother, and didn’t scam people who don’t know better, well then maybe you’d be a little attractive but probably not. All the makeup in the world won’t help, give it up!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg the inertube bags under her eyes! Double up on the sotox and eyearise tit!
Jesus knows that my desire to abide by Tattle rules is the ONLY reason why more has not been done to her ugly open mouth surprise selfies. One drop wonder my ass! Slimelife needs a 100 drop magical potion for that snout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20201028_212503_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201028_212606.jpg
Screenshot_20201028_212644.jpg

Photoshop is so bad on this picture!
She appears to have only 1 nostril!
And the added pixels on her lips is just ridiculous! And don't get me started on the chin!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Who wants indelible marker on their eyes, great way to increase wrinkles trying to get that off your eyelids !!

Maybe her and her latest bestie are going into the clothing enterprise together, they could call it Little & Large or Shapely and Not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Asshat was saying Abbie is more mellow now and not as hyper .. as opposed to when she was younger... so now she is older and better behaved? I feel like she just doesn't interact with her environment .. she isn't "present" like she used to be in the older VLOGS. I dont think this is because of discipline or because she is older.. its sadly because she is more IDD now .. or seemingly so... she just doesn't interact with her environment in any meaningful way.

He also said she doesn't Bolt anymore.. then said they hold her hand so she doesn't take off... I bet she would take off.. we have seen her do it recently in the VLOG.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey Dipshit. We know you do these activities because it is vlog content, not family fun.
20201028_182050.jpg
20201028_182102.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
300 lbs (at least) WLS ( no joke) and eating fast food and ice cream...she’s disgusting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20201028_222601.jpg

Let's see if
A. This gets answered
B. Gets deleted
C. Is answered by Amanda or Tonia 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought tonight’s vlog wasn’t as infuriating as most. Abbie seemed to have some fun. I got a kick out of watching her begin to relax a bit during the racetrack and actually smile as she loosened her grip on A’s arm. Miss Priss could have stayed home for all I care. She makes me cringe, and the mean me thought it was funny she probably couldn’t fit in the car, although that didn’t stop her from getting an ice cream! I was surprised that Summer wore her short shorts and long t-shirt that makes it look like she hadn’t anything on underneath—out in public!! Is that a real thing in today’s fashion world?

Reactions: 21
I actually liked the vlog today.. There was so many jump cuts and I do think he probably had to deescalate a few meltdowns before the cart ride (which could have been shown slightly and in a real life expectancy time) and then within the building. He could have shown her communication in wanting the spoon too.. Yet, all the "teachable" moments are gone but he did show her interacting as a family...
Now, you can clearly tell that at one point, Abbie has her back to the camera and they are both watching the "replacement daughter" hitting her golf ball, over and over, and it seems almost like a surreal of what they would have had, had Abbie been NT... Which is completely sad because neither are interacting with Abbie, other than one of them is right beside her...
I also call BS on the bolting. I don't give it two seconds for Abbie to bolt.
I think the only reason we are not seeing it, is because Asa and Priscilla have had her medications increased greatly, recently. She is starring off into space and not present, a lot more during the videos. I also think that is the reason she is holding onto them too. I think one of them is messing with her vertigo.. There is a delicate balance with medications and sadly, the doctors rely on the parents for medication adjustments, by the way the child acts and sadly, Asa and Priscilla don't pay attention to the small things..

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.