Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig says that Slimelifes Dew Confidence is gold in a bottle. She said she puts it on her unmentionables including her butt. She is not going to be showing before and after pics (🙌🏼) but she claims it is working and her butt looks better. She says its not “there” yet. Lmfao! YET! She said its not cute....YET! 😹😹
I wonder why she never shills her most favorite item called Delusional in a bottle...she must be going through at least 4 or 5 bottles of that per day!

A0001AFF-9DE3-4A0F-BB46-8D832ADDCA17.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Could of just bought her a cute onesie. They are all of 15 or 20 maybe. And then pinned it to keep her from taken it off. I don't get the cheap friggin tutu over a two small suit.

But let the adults go store to store to drop some money on actual costumes. Why? And wonder how long P took fixing herself up.

Sorry but what obvious reason would someone keep an eye on someone else's childs weight? Not meant to sound snarky but did I miss something?
I don't get it either! With a quick google search I was able to find regular tshirts made to look like Snow whites top. Pair it with some yellow tights and boom instant costume! For the 7 dwarves she could have bought (or thrifted) sweatshirts the same color or close to the ones they wear and had someone monogram the names of them. I have a relative who does it and it would be cheap epsecially if Priscilla provides the shirts herself. Cute costumes with not a lot of effort.

Could they not have done something with Abbie’s hair it’s a mess, I notice 🐷 is all curled though.
Omar could retire making clothes for this lot.
I couldn't imagine needing the be the center of attention that bad! I really wish they would just cut it like others have said. Its really sad they are so shallow they dont want her to look special needs.

Reactions: 14
Pig says that Slimelifes Dew Confidence is gold in a bottle. She said she puts it on her unmentionables including her butt. She is not going to be showing before and after pics (🙌🏼) but she claims it is working and her butt looks better. She says its not “there” yet. Lmfao! YET! She said its not cute....YET! 😹😹
I wonder why she never shills her most favorite item called Delusional in a bottle...she must be going through at least 4 or 5 bottles of that per day!

View attachment 296233
Ok the thought of certain parts of Piggy being dewy....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
Yup unfortunately my mind went there...🍷is where I'll be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ass is happy Summer is around so he can eyeball her daisy dukes. And Summer loves it.

Sweet Cilly is telling OTHERS they need to stop being offended? Sweet Cilly the queen of ugly responses to anyone who questions her???
Well, look who's callin' the kettle
If they are Catholic, I'd love to see a video of them taking Abbie to Mass on a Sunday... "Honk honk"...I can't imagine!
Is Abbie wearing the body suit that zips in that back under the tutu? There is something off about it. Maybe she is gaining weight like some have noticed.
View attachment 296187

It's cheap Chinese products. Similar to what you find on Wish.com.
Maybe Pigfucklet is going to peddle cheap rosaries, as a way to help her image.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok the thought of certain parts of Piggy being dewy....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
Yup unfortunately my mind went there...🍷is where I'll be
Ugh!🤢 Dewey, Gooey and P.U.ey. 🤢 I wanted to comment..throw some hearts up if you are waiting for her to show you her butt! 😹
GTFO Pig, nobody wants to see that tit! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry but what obvious reason would someone keep an eye on someone else's childs weight? Not meant to sound snarky but did I miss something?
Personally for me, I am worried about Abbie. Many of the medications she is on can cause hyperglycemia and weight gain. With all of the sugar they give her plus genetics, it is sad to see how it is affecting her weight. It is different from Cilly's nonsensical weight loss claims. Her parents are not setting her up for success with the food they are giving her. YMMV.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, look who's callin' the kettle

Maybe Pigfucklet is going to peddle cheap rosaries, as a way to help her image.
Wonder if they have taught Ab to make the sign of the cross on herself when the "Massass' go to mass" Sounds like a movie, lol. But they are so religious we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm shocked Prilly had enough sense NOT to wear hijab and/or string a Quran around her neck...imo she's totally clueless!
I wrote on her Cilla’s tit and trash, how disrespectful it was to wear the nun’s mantle, (showing all her hair) and that she would wear a Muslim’s habib like that! Then I used a few intelligent words intimating she lacks insight and intelligence 😉😂. No surprises when I woke up this morning, to 6 likes on my Insta page, but gone from hers! She knows she can’t fling tit at me, because I only said it was disrespectful to the Catholic/ Anglican Churches, about the way she wore it, and personally, the satin material on the wimple was the most offensive to me.

4 for me:0 for pig 😂😂For the newbies here: I have managed to piss Arsewipe off very early in my leghumping phase, then P had WLS as have I, she did none of the pre-req for the surgery. On to the big disclosure, fake crying, and the asinine tiktok that same day, any liking I had for her, went straight out the window.
1st dig was about WLS: that coffee, booze, pasta (most ‘white’ foods) were not good, and she informed me she knows better, yeah right! Continues to be a big FAT fail😂(me: wls in 2000 135kg (300lbs) 2020 95kg(200lbs) still overweight, but happy where I am)
2nd dig: this blew up a bit on P’s insta as it was mixed in with BLM, about the Mio drops they were putting in Ab’s drink had the same ingredients as embaling fluid, antifreeze etc. Abb is on camera many times helping herself to glasses of tap water, and why would they want Mio to sponsor them, with the disgusting ingredients!
No mention of it again!🤗
3: I stated on someone else’s question about the pelaton: that P was never going to do that on a regular basis as she wouldn’t be able to get on it, 20 likes for me, a few ‘rude’ leghumpers, and a ‘why are you so mean’ whine from P: well we all know the answer to that!
I’m assuming I’m banned from that account now, so I only have one more left, and at the rate P is spiralling, it won’t be long 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 296233
You see just by her saying these things about crap in a bottle makes you realise she's as thick as tit and an absolute delight for a pyramid company, they love the gullible and they don't come more gullible than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You see just by her saying these things about crap in a bottle makes you realise she's as thick as tit and an absolute delight for a pyramid company, they love the gullible and they don't come more gullible than her.
So funny you mentioned this! I had to complete a CE (continuing education required to keep license) last week. Exploitation was a subtopic. MLM's were thrown right into the mix beside cults, the grooming of young children and teens for trafficking and abuse, elder abuse victims, gang life, etc. The reason? The vicitms lack critical thinking. In children and the elderly the reason for this is obvious; lack of life experience, age, fear, or loss of cognitive abilities as we age. But the MLM and cults? Just average folks who lack the ability to see they are being used and controlled. Even the people who purchase from P....victims...so enamored with P that they BELIEVE she would NEVER sell them a $50 cream that doesnt work. Or that she is being TAUGHT how to best victimize them.

Anyhoo...I know we know this, as we are smarter than the leghumpers....but toactually hear MLM's tossed in with something as harmful as trafficking was an eyeopener.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 296233
What in the hell is going on with her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am not bashing Abbie. I am not being critical of the weight of a 15 year old girl.
But! For her health...I have noticed she seems to be gaining weight in her midsection. Between her diet and sweets that she continually eats...and the genes she has been dealt from both sides...in addition to medications...I think both A&P should be more responsible with getting her some exercise and eating less junk.

And no...I dont make it a point to watch her weight particularly, but it's right there in front of us for all to see. I think it's a matter of her health more than anything else. Get her on track before it's outta control.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wrote on her Cilla’s tit and trash, how disrespectful it was to wear the nun’s mantle, (showing all her hair) and that she would wear a Muslim’s habib like that! Then I used a few intelligent words intimating she lacks insight and intelligence 😉😂. No surprises when I woke up this morning, to 6 likes on my Insta page, but gone from hers! She knows she can’t fling tit at me, because I only said it was disrespectful to the Catholic/ Anglican Churches, about the way she wore it, and personally, the satin material on the wimple was the most offensive to me.

4 for me:0 for pig 😂😂For the newbies here: I have managed to piss Arsewipe off very early in my leghumping phase, then P had WLS as have I, she did none of the pre-req for the surgery. On to the big disclosure, fake crying, and the asinine tiktok that same day, any liking I had for her, went straight out the window.
1st dig was about WLS: that coffee, booze, pasta (most ‘white’ foods) were not good, and she informed me she knows better, yeah right! Continues to be a big FAT fail😂(me: wls in 2000 135kg (300lbs) 2020 95kg(200lbs) still overweight, but happy where I am)
2nd dig: this blew up a bit on P’s insta as it was mixed in with BLM, about the Mio drops they were putting in Ab’s drink had the same ingredients as embaling fluid, antifreeze etc. Abb is on camera many times helping herself to glasses of tap water, and why would they want Mio to sponsor them, with the disgusting ingredients!
No mention of it again!🤗
3: I stated on someone else’s question about the pelaton: that P was never going to do that on a regular basis as she wouldn’t be able to get on it, 20 likes for me, a few ‘rude’ leghumpers, and a ‘why are you so mean’ whine from P: well we all know the answer to that!
I’m assuming I’m banned from that account now, so I only have one more left, and at the rate P is spiralling, it won’t be long 🤡
Bravo, Sempre

Reactions: 14
I am not bashing Abbie. I am not being critical of the weight of a 15 year old girl.
But! For her health...I have noticed she seems to be gaining weight in her midsection. Between her diet and sweets that she continually eats...and the genes she has been dealt from both sides...in addition to medications...I think both A&P should be more responsible with getting her some exercise and eating less junk.

And no...I dont make it a point to watch her weight particularly, but it's right there in front of us for all to see. I think it's a matter of her health more than anything else. Get her on track before it's outta control.
Exactly.
I noticed the other day when she was on the couch and it was the way she was sitting, but she is getting cellulite on her inner thighs. Red flag.
They need to be mindful of her weight. She already has very low muscle tone, its quite apparent. She walks with the gait and vigor of an 80 year old. Her neck and back are already a mess. Extra weight will effect her whole body. If she tires and struggles now....add even five years and 20 pounds. Her joints, tendons, spine, all of it will take a beating. And she doesnt even have the ability to tell anyone if she hurts, what hurts, or even request an ibuprofen. Its sad and scary. I wish they would get her into a regular PT/OT program. Take her on walks daily, not once a month. Make her carry groceries in. Have her lug the milk or Tide. Do SOMETHING to engage her muscles!! Hell, she likes candy so much, fine- Asa stand at the top of the stairs and P stand at the bottom. Have her go up and down for a Skittle. I dont care if it sounds bad....nothing else motivates her and she needs exercise. Being thin doesnt mean shes healthy. Even P moves and does more than Abbie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Exactly.
I noticed the other day when she was on the couch and it was the way she was sitting, but she is getting cellulite on her inner thighs. Red flag.
They need to be mindful of her weight. She already has very low muscle tone, its quite apparent. She walks with the gait and vigor of an 80 year old. Her neck and back are already a mess. Extra weight will effect her whole body. If she tires and struggles now....add even five years and 20 pounds. Her joints, tendons, spine, all of it will take a beating. And she doesnt even have the ability to tell anyone if she hurts, what hurts, or even request an ibuprofen. Its sad and scary. I wish they would get her into a regular PT/OT program. Take her on walks daily, not once a month. Make her carry groceries in. Have her lug the milk or Tide. Do SOMETHING to engage her muscles!! Hell, she likes candy so much, fine- Asa stand at the top of the stairs and P stand at the bottom. Have her go up and down for a Skittle. I dont care if it sounds bad....nothing else motivates her and she needs exercise. Being thin doesnt mean shes healthy. Even P moves and does more than Abbie!!
A lot of psychiatric meds can make you become diabetic. Also the Depo shot that she takes robs your bones of minerals and most importantly calcium. You only have until age 25 approximately to strengthen your bones. If she keeps this up she's going to have mobility issues when she gets older. I worry about her probably more than her own parents. Because they don't think about 30 years down the line when they can't take care of her. I noticed her pooch in her tummy when Assa and Abbie we're going to the park finding brown leaf and everything else on the list that he had for school. You can see that she was starting to develop a big tummy in that pink shirt. That was the first time I ever noticed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly.
It's really sad to imagine her feeling even slightly ill and not having a way to tell anyone. We think nothing of taking a couple of pain if if we've just got a slight headache or pulled muscle but unless her illness showed physically there's no way of knowing if she even feels slightly under par.

The tantrums and meltdowns could stem from toothache, stomach ache, eye strain, headache or whatever and it'd be impossible to tell.

I feel so sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.