Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer shut TF up.
What is the value you give to Abbie by giggling and tickling her?
I am so sick of that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I always feel bad for Sandy. She spends entirely too much time in that cage.

I'm in SC and it is not legal here. Not even medically.
Not legal in PA, but isnā€™t medical weed legal anywhere?
??? I think I recently heard on the news President Trump signed a bill making medical use of marajuana legal nationwide. Up till now I think each state's Governor had the ability to pass a bill??? or approve it like in Colorado (I believe) and a couple other states.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is Omar? Thanks to @lillibb in April 2020, we were graced with Omar.
Screenshot_20201029-213055_Chrome.jpg

There is literally an Oman the Tent Man in NJ.

It stuck that Cilly gets her dresses from Omar in NJ. Thus, the beginning of "Omar" in relation to Fathering Autism and Cilly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I just finished tonightā€™s vlog and between begging for DD sponsorship and eating donuts before bed It was to much!! I now realize why Abbie shoves her food in her mouth. When Pigcilla says sheā€™ll try a small bite of the spicy donut and thinks the camera is off of her she actually bites off HALF the donut! No wonder sheā€™s well over 350 lbs. and no wonder why Abbie shovels as big a bite of whatever sheā€™s eating in her mouth. Sheā€™s learned how to eat from her mother, the Queen of all šŸ· pigs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs to find some custom bands somehow to fit her Apple Watch. I adore my watch (weird, huh?) and hate to see this one clinging to dear life. Just looked it up...Apple does sell bands for extra big wrists.
Apple watches come with 2 bands, one longer than the other. Iā€™m assuming one is for a man to wear and one for a woman. (Iā€™m sure some men can wear the smaller one and vice versa!) BUT, is P wearing the longer one and itā€™s that tight??? Yikes! I wear the smaller one and have to wear it on the last hole. If Iā€™m having a good week I can use the second to last hole. But, itā€™s never that tight on me...canā€™t stand that feeling, and it looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
I think she yells in the restaurant because it's too overwhelming for her and I think that this is usually the sound she makes when she feels overwhelmed. It could be the noise or the bright lights. Behaviour is communication.

They don't even bother meeting her sensory needs at all when they go to places like this no wonder why she gets angry and upset.

Here's my advice for her parents when taking her to restaurants:

Either:
1) Bring headphones, stim toys, sunglasses (if she's ok to wear them) and her ipad and put a video/Spotify playlist on for her while they're there to help block out the noise. This will help keep her calm and allow her to focus on what she's watching/listening to.

Or:
2) If the sensory aids won't work, don't take her to a restaurant at all and cook her a meal at home. Or find a restaurant that is quiet and has dim lighting.

By the way, I'm autistic myself for those of you who don't know me
I wonder what they have in her backpack now. She wears it;but there never seems to be any of the stim items they showed at least a year or two ago that they packed in the ā€œWhats in her bagā€ video. They seem to be using the ā€œshe is a typical teenager... she has an abbitudeā€ as a way out of actually acknowledging the lack of courtesy they... not Abbie... gave towards others.

Reactions: 10
Tonight's vlog is clickbait. Did Abbie learn a new word?
I honestly believe they push her in so they donā€™t have to bathe her. I think they just take her out of her wet clothes and put a new night diaper and pajamas on her. Lazy, unhygienic and sad all wrapped up into one.
For the record, she needs a bath or shower every night. That diaper on her skin 24/7 isnā€™t good, she needs to be cleaned off and aired out. It really seems like she should be out of a diaper, but if she is in one it should be changed often and she needs to be cleaned appropriately.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Get that dog out of that cage now!!! No room for her to hardly move much less have a water bowl at least! Or if she's not fully housebroken for overnight.. get a bigger enclosure.
Someone please send a photo to their county or area Animal Abuse hotline or if you happen to live in the vicinity.. please call to report!!
THIS IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST PEEVES ...ANIMAL ABUSE!!!šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”!!!!
# FREE SANDY!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
??? I think I recently heard on the news President Trump signed a bill making medical use of marajuana legal nationwide. Up till now I think each state's Governor had the ability to pass a bill??? or approve it like in Colorado (I believe) and a couple other states.
I dont know if that's true...
I just looked up SC laws...it is allowed medically but only for 2 specific severe types of epilepsy.

Reactions: 7
I honestly believe they push her in so they donā€™t have to bathe her. I think they just take her out of her wet clothes and put a new night diaper and pajamas on her. Lazy, unhygienic and sad all wrapped up into one.
For the record, she needs a bath or shower every night. That diaper on her skin 24/7 isnā€™t good, she needs to be cleaned off and aired out. It really seems like she should be out of a diaper, but if she is in one it should be changed often and she needs to be cleaned appropriately.
I canā€™t imagine that not washing all the salt water from the pool of every night can be good for Abbies skin . Wouldnā€™t that be terribly drying???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's out of breathe just making the video. "You could say Gummy eyes, Witches fingers, Hog snouts, Hog hooves".

Summer is getting fat- she's getting a lard arse.
5 out of 7 days is fast food and the days P does cook it is far from healthy. A LOT of heavy dishes always with heavy starches that turn right to sugar and empty calories. The constant multiple trips to DD where those syrups, drizzles, whipped cream ā€œcoffeesā€ add up. Some of them are half of a daily calorie limit. I love the frozen chocolate they have( get it with almond milk due to my tummy hating milk) and that is almost 400 calories! And I get that once a month if that. I wonder the real reason Summer left New York and doesnā€™t play volleyball anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I canā€™t imagine that not washing all the salt water from the pool of every night can be good for Abbies skin . Wouldnā€™t that be terribly drying???
They did it in the summer, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re continuing to do it. And yes very drying.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.