Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are so stupid. This virus is not going to be beaten until there is a vaccine. Until that happens, which may be months away, we all have to be sensible and obey the rules. Tonight is Halloween but where I live, in a low risk area, people are not doing trick or treating. The fat Pigs should set an example and not go out endlessly for takeaways and haircuts. The latter was 100% ridiculous. They could have trimmed Abbies her themselves. Every trip they take out constitutes a risk. They are so selfish. All they think about is their fat coffee-addicted selves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The humpers are really pushing for DD to sponsor the Massivs!
Are these guys kidding? Who would want Dunkin Donuts to sponsor a man who exploits his daughter, films her on the toilet, films her meltdowns, treats her like a dog and invades her privacy? I hope someone writes to DD and makes them aware of what him and his wife are really like because they do not deserve any sponsorships at all. These leghumpers should listen to autistic voices and see what is really happening in those videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think we need to be concerned about Dunkin or even Bounty (remember that) ever sponsoring them. It will never happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching her fling Abi into the pool was horrible, it was done with such purpose and force, something you wouldn't see most caring mothers do especially to a child that didn't want to go in. They obviously think that sort of behaviour is fine otherwise he would have edited it out.
She can forget the Mothering of the Year award that's for sure !!

I can't believe A looks at that mountain of hanging flesh on P and is attracted to her, if she was nice on the inside it wouldn't matter but she's repulsive through and through.
Asa is a real class act, criticizing the salon openly in front of the stylists because the ceilings aren’t fitting for Abbie. Maybe her stupid parents should have researched the place beforehand so they would’ve known that the ceilings would make Abbie uncomfortable!
Or even better, they could have got a mobile hairdresser round (preferably someone who has worked with autistic clients) as it would be less stressful for Abbie and she could still listen to her music or watch her favourite movies and TV shows while she gets it cut.

Reactions: 15
Oh goodness, where do you start on this being absolutely the worst hair salon to take a child with sensory issues to? This list goes on and on...
I can’t believe they would do this and I am wondering if the shop owner or one of the stylist is a super fan and asked them to come..
They need to find a much better salon and even a kiddy salon to work with her. We did that for years with our oldest. She had her hair cut, while standing up and watching a huge aquarium. The stylist loved kids and specially had a soft spot for special needs kids and would literally cut their hair anywhere within the building and one child even had his done on the sidewalk.. She worked with the kids though and eventually got all of them, to sit in a regular chair and get their hair cut but you also had to promise to come in every 6-8 weeks.
She had social stories made up and handed them out to parents, to talk through coming and getting their hair cut and she cut it the same, every time and she made notes and worked in a certain order...
I never thought that I would be able to get my oldest ones hair ever cut, as we had left 2 other salons with partial hair cuts but we worked on it..
That is the issue that I see with Asa and Priscilla. When it is hard, they give up and wait as long as they possibly can go try again. This isn’t something she needed to wait 2 years to do. Every 3-4 months, minimum, she needs to get her hair done. Make is a family day, find a salon that can cut everyone’s hair and make it a family affair and show Abbie everyone gets it cut...
Gosh, this is like just Parenting101, not even Autism101... Since she is older, I will give them the Autism but gosh, this needed nipped a long time ago..
Because that's the salon I believe Cilla and Asa both go to.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She gets me with that "Are you so excited?" and the one i really hate is when she is talking on her slimelife she loves to say "Your girl here this and your girl here that" No Priscilla you are not nobody's damn girl.
Oh, I hear you, there’s really nothing about her that I do like but I agree that “your girl here” gets me every time. That’s why I don’t watch her videos. Her sing songy voice heyyy, UGH. When she says Abigail Lorraine, and calls her Ma’am! I could go on and on. I guess the thing that gets me the most is she actually thinks she’s attractive, can dance, and is a good mother! I hate to repeat myself but she’s just a mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Figures!!! Why not??? Because "we need some film with Abbie being 'pampered' ".....
It may not be, I know she had some photos of her hair in foils at a salon not too long ago and I think she shouted out the salon. I'll have to check.

Reactions: 4
You know what really hacked me off in yesterday's vlog? They didn't do anything to keep her calm or relaxed. Her dad didn't even ask her what she wanted to watch on YouTube (he could have put that on to distract her) or offer her a stim toy when she started to get distressed. He also could have talked to her about her special interests while they were there e.g. "What music did you listen to this week?" "Have you heard this person's latest single?" or her favourite episodes of a TV show she likes/scenes in movies she watches. That would have distracted her from what was happening and before you know it, her hair would have been nicely cut.

Poor girl :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They're absolutely effing obsessed with doughnuts, outfit, mask, all with doughnuts, do they not see the irony of two lumps of lard promoting doughnuts !! Poor Abi, made to look ridiculous because they love to shove doughnuts down their greedy throats every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I heard two truths in this video! 1. They are bad parents. 2. They focus on the negative

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Emmerhog" (in honor of our UK tattlers)

1. Yea we already know your bad parents...tell me something we don't know
2. Dang piggy looks about 15 months preggers in that shirt...in other words a bit LARGE
3. Stupid costume
4. And now filler time...why the duck do they always wait until the last minute
5. Stupid ass joke about the movie holes..god he's an ass
6. Poor baby...you hate COVID...you take no bleeping precautions, it's just a minor inconvenience for you.
7. Damn that kitchen looks bleeping ugly from the split second I saw..cold and impersonal just like Piggy
8. Guessing that old cushion is shot to hell...wonder why 🙄
9. Here Abbie goes cycling through food again
10. Ok Asswipe she clearly signaled for a break but he keeps at her...leave her alone
11. Isn't Piggy just ohhhhh soooooo important and take your cheerio and stuff it up both your fat asses Asswips
12. And here he goes pushing Piggys make up. Shut the duck up Asshole...oh and stereotype much
13. Fake loving moment...excuse me while I 🤢...
14. New cute expression...stinking cute. So is the house smell seeping into their subconscious
15. Fake smile for Piggy
16. Blah blah blah Halloween costume
17. Holy bleeping tit a group costume for the "girls"
18. Awww look he's trying to save a dog
19. Blah blah blah
20. More bleeping filler ugh
21. Look all the chins are trying to escape the masks on both of them
22. bleeping cart again...so funny they almost caused an accident...bleeping NOT...IDIOTS
23. Boring
24. After the beep...soooooo loving 🤢
The end

Damn really scraping bottom of the proverbial barrel with this one
Bet time...do we think they're just going to ignore Piggys hissy fit hoping people forget

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
First vlog in many, many moons that we did not see them slamming donuts in sweet girls face. How nice! What a waste of time looking for costumes! Cover Hogzilla up with the tit smear tortilla blanket and she can go as a stinky pig in a blanket!
🥁bada bing bada boom!🥁

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. 😻

D73117D7-72A8-4CC8-89A4-62A60A0103E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not even worth a full Screenshots and Sarcasm.

#freesandy
20201031_183113.jpg

A quick glimpse of their kitchen. They definitely needed electrical work to move the stove top to the island.
20201031_183054.jpg

Yep, Bad parents who focus on the negative only.
20201031_183151.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor Sandy was looking around endlessly for somewhere comfortable to lie down, there's nothing for her except a hard floor and then she gets shouted at for getting on the settee. She won't chew a bed in the living room when they're all there to keep an eye on her. They're fuckwits of the highest order and have no idea about dogs.

The way he halfheartedly tried to catch the stray dog and laughs about it preferring the cars to him !!! I'd be stressed beyond belief worrying about that dog, but not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah Mrs Piggy is a closet drinker, she hits that bottle all day! IMO I don’t think she can face her daily life without it!!!
i don’t think Assface bailed on the Stuper Cute costume, I think she couldn’t fit in it!
F-ING Idiot asking Abbie about her day....Did you have a good day? Nature Valley Bar. No, Did you have a good day? Cereal. ASSHOLE, YALL HAVE ONLY TAUGHT HER FOOD!!! ITS DISGUSTING!!
Of course they turn her voice off at school, they get tired of her asking for FREAKING FOOD!! MORON!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.